Mann Relocations

Vaughan ON L4L3R7
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Vaughan  >  Mann Relocations

Reviews for Mann Relocations

Vector  from Toronto

We found them through google, got an in house quote to get a flat rate. Their rep also dropped of some boxes and supplies for almost no cost.

Moving team looked healthy and fit for the job or i would have not trusted them with the furniture. Especially up and down the stairs. I could go out to get them lunch, didnt have to watch over all the time. AT THE END THERE WERE NO DAMAGES! That was a relief. Our last move 3 years ago we hade 2 mirrors broken. Had to buy a new set...

There are other companies also provide a similar good level of service but for almost double the cost!

we were very worried about the timin like in one of the other reviews. They were 15 minutes late but seeing their truck size i didnt really say anything.

I recommended my sister, her review will be up in november.

Etobicoke , ON

Bhagyesh from Brampton

Movers showed up 30 munutes before my service elevator time was due my service elevator was booked for 5 pm to 8 pm and movers showed up around 7:30pm I had moved 80% of my stuff downstairs they worked very slowly compared to what I worked I was much faster than them. My move completed at 12:00am in the morning. They first asked money before they unload the stuff for which till date I have not received invoice. Tried followed up couple of times. Never recommend their service

Adeel from Brampton

The moving itself went fine, nothing was broken. But the guys were 2 hours late and did not communicate the delay, that was obviously unacceptable as we had packed nearly everything and had to move in that day. Also, they did not have the promised moving supplies as originally promised on contract. Otherwise, the movers were cooperative and polite. Nothing was damaged and the price was reasonable considering the distance.

Sim from Toronto
1 review ,

Mann Relocations did a great job for me. Very friendly guys and still professional. They came half an hour late but did inform me about the delay the day before. Bottom line- real people. There were no surprises for me on the day of the move. Thanks so much guys.