Calgary Wholesale Blinds

Reviews for Calgary Wholesale Blinds

Ronda in Toronto
Ronda in Toronto

Clear deceipt

2016 - Day of installation half of the order was missing. Unfortunately I paid the full amount. After three months of being ignored (I never did receive the remaining blinds) I submitted a BBB complaint - that was also ignored. I was going to submit through small claims but feel it would be trying to get blood from a stone. She told me they were Hunter Douglas with a life time warranty but I could not find her on their web site. However I just found her listed as an authorized dealer for Shade-O-Matic which I have been told is a subsidiary of Hunter Douglas. I left a one page note for them on their web site detailing my story and asked them to look at the online complaints about her. I am sure they would be interested in hearing from others as well ;).

cindy in Calgary
cindy in Calgary

window coverings

Had a wonderful experience and blinds are great. Thanks for a job well done. Have used Lesley many times and she is wonderful as usual. Thanks so much Cindy Slone

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Outright Deceit around warranty and service

There seems to be a theme to the reviews on Lesley. I'm another customer dealing with the fact that she sells you at the beginning on her lifetime, very simple guarantee. Then when you need service, ***she completely ignores you***. I sent her an email and left voicemails because I need a new string and after an initial response asking for the type of blind she has been completely ignoring my emails and voicemail (when her box doesn't say it is full). It's been months and I've continued to try.
I would never recommend Lesley - if she *l1ies* (note you can't put the real spelling) about this then she's a deceitful person who does not deserve any of our business.

Veronica in Calgary in
Veronica in Calgary in

Need repair

Lesley provided a good service when she initially installed the blinds. Now, I have called her on and off for the past 2 years because I needed one (then two) blinds to be fixed. Many many messages, not a single answer. Life time warranty?? the frustrating part is not even knowing which is the provider.. I would contact them directly but I don{t see any information on the blinds.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

blinds for my home

Lesley has dropped off the face of the universe. I have not been able to get ahold of her for a year now. She had one blind that she still needed to install and two to replace in my home, and she just never showed up to do the work. I have tried to call her multiple times and left messages with no return call. It's unfortunate, because the blinds she provided are very good and she gave good service when she was here. I'm extremely disappointed in her and would never recommend her to anyone.

Frustrated in Calgary
Frustrated in Calgary

Customer Service

Lesley's work was great until the cords break and you need service. Then you can't get them to answer the phone let alone come back and fix anything. the customer service is non-existent.

Caroline in Calgary
Caroline in Calgary

Horrible service

Lesley never answers her phone. We did blinds in our condo and later in our house because we were happy but now she can't bother to return a call or answer a text. Once she has your money she won't respond to you.

Private User reviews Lethbridge, AB

Shutters/Black out blinds

Lesley came into my home and was very easy to talk with and she was very helpful in sharing her opinion on what would be the best fit for my house. She came with various samples of the different colors and styles that she had available. She was slightly difficult to get a hold of but she was very quickly at ordering and installing the blinds. My son tore out the chain from our roller blinds and Lesley had no issue coming back to fix them.

johnnyredsand in Calgary
johnnyredsand in Calgary

Products are great, price was decent, service is beyond terrible

We hired Leslie back when she used to answer her phone. In fact we had her come back and install more coverings a year or two after. Fast forward 7-8 years and we can't even get hold of her. We have some very minor service work that needs to be done but she will absolutely not return or answer any of my calls. I even texted her multiple times, but nothing. How can anyone stay in business like this? It's pretty sad because had we gotten the small amount of warranty work we would have happily ordered coverings for our basement. Unfortunately its best to stay away.

Christine  from Calgary
Christine from Calgary

New blinds/shades

Very disappointed with the customer service provided by Lesley. I used her services because she seemed knowledgeable and was able to negotiate on price. Once blinds were ordered, they were installed within 8 weeks (not 2-3 as quoted) over 2 or 3 different days. 1 shade was still missing so I tried to contact Lesley via phone and text over a period of 8 weeks to which I received one response indicating they had been ordered and that she would follow up. She didn't return any calls or texts after this. I was prepared to order myself through another dealer. Finally I got in touch with the installer who was able to follow up with me and find the shade. Still haven't heard from Lesley. From order to final install took 17 weeks. Terrible customer service. Although the blinds have a lifetime warranty, I don't know how I'll ever get a hold of Lesley if I need to.

Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Calgary?