Robert Biggart

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Brampton ON L6S1A3

Reviews for Robert Biggart

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Robert did an incredible job on my bathroom. He worked quick, percise and with pride in the project. Robert is very creative, attentive to detail and has a real sense for decor. I would highly recommend Robert for a job well done!

I am critical and he exceeds my expectation. More importantly, he is professional and easy-going.
I like open communication; thus if I call him he picks up the phone and addresses any issues you may.

Review has 1 previous version
Tanya  from Brampton
1 review Whitby, ON

Robert created a stunning landscape design for our property, understanding our style completely. His work is meticulous and well thought out. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in fact we plan to have him work on another project for us soon. He was easy to deal with and most definitely takes pride in his work. His designs stand out from the rest.

Thank you so much Robert!
T & J

traceyboth from Brampton
1 review Whitby, ON

We contracted Rob in June 2015 to design and build our front landscaping. We have been nothing but happy with all elements of his service. In searching for a landscaper, we spoke to many local contractors and were disappointed with the "cookie cutter" designs they came up with. Rob 's design was modern, unique and beautiful. His thoughtful approach to mixing hardscape with natural products resulted in a striking front yard that has received many compliments and referral requests. And I should add, his quote came in lower than most, and Rob was very transparent when additional costs arose. We couldn't be happier and would recommend him highly.

Shawn K from Brampton

I am adding this contractor as a warning for all others to stay away. He operates at least 3 shell corporations (Total Homescape & Rockwood Landscape). He took the money from 3 houses on our street and ran. Phone number was not in service anymore. Am currently taking to small claims court. His work is fairly good, but ALWAYS misses deadlines, always begs for more money, and constant excuses (some very absurd and unbelievable) yet when caught just makes new story up.