Royal Flooring Services Inc

Reviews for Royal Flooring Services Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

install floors, stairs, all over the house

He install, sand and finish, the entire house floor, he is very Knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I had a great experience with his work, he did on my property . Nasir is really helpful and understanding. I would like to recommend him to all my Friends who are interested doing their floor or renovation and I will give more business to him in near future. I am pleasure as project was completed when it was promised and without any surprises. . Cheers for the excellent work to Nasir and his wonderful team.

Renovation

They did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable and experienced.
The whole team is hardworking and finished the project on time with no surprises.
I definitely recommend Royal Flooring Services Inc for your project.

More about Royal Flooring Services Inc

Welcome to Royal Flooring Services We're the ones to call if you want custom design flooring, custom colours and even 3D Epoxy floors and we do great floors too! With over 14 years of experience and counting. . . we have the insight on what will work and guide you ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Richmond Hill?