Homecrest Contracting Inc.

Formerly Precise Construction
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in East York  >  Homecrest Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Homecrest Contracting Inc.

Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Basement Renovation

Dave and his team were very reliable which is so hard to find! This was the best experience we've had after many renovation projects gone bad. Dave takes care of everything and is very straightforward on project expectations. Not the most budget friendly option if you're looking for a cheap reno, but the saying "you get what you pay for" holds true here. We were more than happy to pay more to have the job done well. We were very pleased with the finished results and plan to use Dave again for future projects.

Thank you for your business Lauren.

karshj in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
karshj in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Front and Back deck, patio, walkway and retaining wall

We are thrilled with the Homecrest Contracting and Dave. Dave worked with us to really understand our vision for both our front and back landscaping. He listened and then, with his great team, brought it to life. Our front porch, steps, walkway and retaining wall are exactly what we had envisioned. The back deck and flagstone patio look even better. Dave is responsive to input, followed up and was easy to work with. His work is top notch and his prices are reasonable. We would work with Dave again and would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Thank you!

Joanna in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto

Back Yard/Driveway Relandscaping

We used Homecrest Contractig Inc three years ago to re-landscape our backyard which included creating a new stone driveway, garden area, stairs, and walkway at the side of our home. Dave and his team did an amazing job - on time and within the agreed upon budget. The quality of their work is impeccable. The final results were perfect and exactly what he had shown us in the original plan. Three years later and it looks just as good as it did on day one, and the plant choices he made are perfect for our space and really beautiful. We will use Homecrest Contracting Inc again soon.

Hi Joanna,

I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying your outdoor space. As you park in the backyard paving the driveway with stone was a good choice on your part. Allowing us to plant between the driveway and sitting area really helped create a private garden sitting area. Thanks very much for the fantastic review and I hope we can work together in the future.

Regards,
Dave

Greg from Toronto
Greg from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Dave renovated my bathroom in an allmost 100 year old house.
There were many unexpected problems as you could emagine that Dave worked through with total professionalism.
The end result looks great, but most importantly, works great.
Would highly reccomend.

I can't thank you and Patty enough for the kind words. You were truly a pleasure to work with.
The small bathroom provided a few surprises such as improperly vented plumbing, extension cords behind walls and multiple layers of flooring and wallboard hiding underneath but you and Patty took it all in stride.
Enjoy your new bathroom, the choices you made for finishes truly look great.

Best regards,
Dave

jenniferm in Toronto, Ontario
jenniferm in Toronto, Ontario

Bathroom renovation

We used Dave to renovate the bathroom in our bungalow. We had an old pink tile bathroom and Dave helped to make it an updated, functional, pleasing space. Dave was very open with us in terms of cost and there were no surprises. He was on time, on budget and was great at keeping everything tidy and organized. Dave was also very helpful in providing expert opinions and suggestions to make the space the best it could be. His attention to detail and dedication to perfection means that we are still extremely happy with our bathroom and would recommend Homecrest to anyone looking for to have a reno project completed.

Thank you Jennifer.

Greg from Scarborough
Greg from Scarborough

Complete condo renovation

We moved from a house on a ravine to a condo downtown. The "bones" of our 12 year old condo were good but everything was very dated. We interviewed 2 other companies that came recommended by friends. We chose HOMECREST CONTRACTING INC. because of the owner, David Callaghan. We had seen some work he did for a couple of our clients and you could see the attention to detail and the quality of the workmanship. He obviously takes great pride in his work and it shows. We basically gutted the original space, removed the old
kitchen, both bathrooms, all the floors and one wall. Working in a condo is not easy as a house due to all the condo rules, by-laws, restricted working hours and a very demanding condo board. Dave took it all in stride and finished on budget and on schedule.
We are thrilled with the results and receive many compliments on our lovely, modern home.
Thanks Dave & crew!
Martine & Greg

Thank you Greg.

in East York
in East York

Basement Renovation

Dave and his team completely transformed my basement into an oasis (moved our furnace and added a 3pc bathroom). Dave not only managed his team but also had to manage me "a typical homeowner". I was very involved and Dave worked with me to deliver my vision and offered me great solutions (when I started to get carried away) to fit my budget and keep the project moving forward. His attention to detail was well worth the extra couple of weeks added to the project and I would/have recommend him to friends and family.
Thank you Dave for being patient and so kind, your work is truly amazing. - The Nguyen Family

Thank you for your business.

Shawn Pollock in Pickering
Shawn Pollock in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Finish Basement

I contracted Dave as he did a fantastic job on both my front yard and back yard stone work.

When my wife and I decided to finish our basement, there was no other choice than Dave. We already knew his work habits and his honesty so we were confident that the work would be done to a standard above what is seen in the construction industry today. The construction was to code and the finishes were applied meticulously.

We couldn't be any happier with this extension of our home. More importantly, our kids now think that this is the best room in the house. Thank you Dave!

Thank you Shawn.

Holly  from East York
Holly from East York
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement Reno

I've got Homecrest to finish three basements for me now. My first, a small town house basement to my last being the basement of a 26000 sq foot home with a much more complicated lay out. All three have been great! I would totally recommend this company. Very insiteful and easy to
deal with.

Thank you Holly, all the best to you.

Kevin in Don Mills
Kevin in Don Mills

Basement Renovation

We have undertaken four major renovations on our home over the last decade. Our most recent was .with Homecrest. We had worked with Dave Callaghan on another project and that great experience helped put our minds at ease for our basement reno.

This was the most stress-free project that we completed and a lot of that was due to Dave. He was always very approachable, very calm, and very professional. Any questions were answered promptly. The job started on time and was completed on time and Dave was on-site every day. It was exciting to come home to see the progress that was being made. And the quality of the work was top-notch.

Bathroom, laundry room, TV room, play area, exercise room. Of all the areas in the house, our basement is where we spend the most time. It has been two years since the work was completed and we still love our basement!

Thank you, Dave!

Thanks Kevin.

More about Homecrest Contracting Inc.

Homecrest Contracting Inc. is owned and operated by David Callaghan who has been creating indoor and outdoor spaces for clients in the GTA since 1997. Often referred to as meticulous, he takes great pride and care to ensure he would be happy with the work as though it was his own home. "Creating functional and beautiful spaces has become a passion of mine. Exploring and unlocking the hidden potential of an unused or, what seems to be, an unusable space, is what I love to do".

Whole house or condo and single room renovations
Bathrooms