Canada Waterproofers

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

angelina.grechko in Mississauga
angelina.grechko in Mississauga

Foundation repair

After calling few conpanies i choose canada waterproofers. Professional and fast work. Well priced. Would recommend to all.

Hi Angelina
Thank you for taking the time to review our company.
We know that this process was very stressful as its the structure of your home, but we are very happy that we could make it as less stressful as possible and that now you can be assured that your home is structurally sound.
If you have any concerns or questions then please don't hesitate to contact our office and we would be more than happy to help you out.
Best regards

bedfordmaintenance in Toronto
bedfordmaintenance in Toronto

Window well

I was very happy with the work that was done, very clean, friendly and professional. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write our company a review, it was a pleasure working with you and we hope that you enjoy your dry basement, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

koheranton in Mississauga
koheranton in Mississauga

Clogged drain

Thank goodness for these guys.I was recommended to them by my friend and I'm so happy he did as this drain has been causing me problems for years.
I have had many people come here and no one could figure out why it was happening.
Thank you Slava and Carl for helping me with this finally.
I'm a very happy customer and will use these guys again if I need any drain fixing.

Thank you so much for such kind words.
It was our pleasure to help you with this ongoing situation and we love to help our customers, so if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact our office and we would be more than happy to help you.

Nikita in Mississauga
Nikita in Mississauga

Drain replacement

Thanks to canada waterproofers for providing us with a great service, we now have a functioning drain and we are very happy with the service.

Thank you Nikita for taking the time to review our company.
we are very happy that your drain is up and running, and that you don't have any more issues.

Yvonne  from Milton
Yvonne from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

sump pump replace

Canadawaterproofers team responded fast to our problem. They took care of the job they were for and gave us some really helpful advice on other plumbing issue. Very nice and professional guys! We call them again when needed.

Thank you for such a nice review.
We would be more than happy to help you with any future projects, and as we value our customers we always provide a 10% discount for repeat customers.
It was great to meet you guys and please don't hesitate to call if you need any advice or help with anything.

coreygirl24 in Toronto
coreygirl24 in Toronto

Backwater valve installation

My insurance company requested I install a back water valve in order to renew my policy. I called Canada Waterproofers among other companies for an estimate and they were the best overall, pricing, knowledge, and customer service! They installed the back water valve and even prepared the paperwork for the city subsidy. I would strongly recommend them!

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.
We are very happy that you are pleased with our services.
Canada Waterproofers always tries to go above and beyond to help our clients, and we thank you for choosing our company.

nestro86 in Toronto
nestro86 in Toronto

Waterproofing and extending window

Had small leak for few years and decided to fix when was renovating my basenent. At the same time decided to make my window bigger so it can be used as fire escape. Job was done extremely clean and fast. Will reconnend them to all my friends.

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.
we are very happy that you are pleased with the job that we performed for you, and now you will be safe as you have a proper fire escape window.
Was great to meet you and thank you for your business.

lehakent in Toronto
lehakent in Toronto

Clogged kitchen sink

Fast and clean service with no mess left after job. Very reasonable price. Highly recommend

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
Reviews really help our company and we look forward to serving you in the future.

arlene in mississauga
arlene in mississauga
3 reviews Niagara On The Lake, ON

Drain cleaning

My toilet had been a problem for several months and I had tried myself without success to clear it. Carl the service man did a great job. He used a scope to see Dow the line and found my one of my sons toy cars stuck in the pipe. Somehow he was able to push the toy all the way out to a acces hole outside and retrieve the toy from there. Excellent service. Friendly. Recommended.

Hi arlene
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company.
We really appreciate your kind words.
Thank you so much for your business.

Jakub Ciesla from Mississauga
Jakub Ciesla from Mississauga

Bathroom toilet repair

I am a mechanic and have my own garage so its important for everything to keep on running well so can keep on helping my own customers. I had a problem with my customers bathroom, as none of the toilets where working and none of my customers could use the bathroom, so I was in a little bit of a panic as I need to keep my customers happy. I asked one of my customers and he recommended Canada Waterproofers, but i was a little hesitant at first as the name didn't seem to match what I was looking for, but I took his advice and went ahead and called them and I was very pleased that I did as they where very professional and knew exactly what to do to get my toilets working again. The price was right and the service was great I would and will definitely recommend them to others.

Hey Jakub
Here at Canada Waterproofers we can appreciate how important it is to keep our clients happy and content, so we are very happy that we was able to assist you with your dilemma and in helping you keep your clients happy. Customer relations is very important and we appreciate that you trusted us with your business.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Canada Waterproofers team.

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.