Fixit Canada Inc.

Handyman Services
1 YONGE ST, SUITE 1801 Toronto ON M5E 1W7
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Markham  >  Fixit Canada Inc.

Reviews for Fixit Canada Inc.

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Wonderful Contractor

We hired FixIt Canada to install 8 desks and some shelves in our expanding office building. Overall, a good experience. The contractor was helpful, punctual, and just great to work with. He was what really made this experience great. The office's communication with the contractor was poor. Before the appointment date, all of the product information was sent to the office admin (at their request) so that the contractor could bring the correct brackets and hardware for the job. This information was NOT shared with the contractor and he was completely unaware that the administration had promised that he would be bringing the required hardware to the job site. He had to run out and buy the materials, slowing the job down. A few other mishaps happened because of the lack of communication. We are very happy with the final product and will be hiring this company again, but that is because the contractor was so fantastic.

Apologies Rachel,
It was our new admin's first week and she was having some problems with the email communication. (Generally, we tend to send the tradesmen too much additional detail rather than too little). The office should be running smoothly soon. I'm confident that your communication experience with us next time will be much smoother.

Tanya from North York
Tanya from North York

Excellent Handyman Services

Very good experience with Fixit Canada. I had been saving up a diverse list of small repairs around the home for some time. When I called Fixit Canada, Lesley took the time to go through my list, item by item, clarifying the scope of each request and making helpful suggestions. She then sent me an email confirming the list we had discussed. Andrew appeared promptly on the appointed day. He was polite, prepared (had appropriate supplies such as screws, plaster, tools with him) and efficiently moved through my list. I booked a day as my list included patching some large holes in the ceiling where I used to have potlights, planing some doors, hanging a new mailbox and flower hook, fixing an exterior vent cover, replacing a toilet seat that required bolt cutters and a few other small repairs. Andrew was very pleasant and competent and clearly takes pride in his work. I felt the rates ($85/hr) were reasonable compared to the competition. Really glad to have found a dependable handyman service for the small jobs.

KNT Electric in Toronto
KNT Electric in Toronto

Electrical repair

We do not take on small jobs because we are not set up for it. However Fix it Canada vetted the job for us. The house was old and required special handling knob & tube wiring. They were great provided us the work scope -making it very seamless to gather materials & equipment .

Leonard in Toronto
Leonard in Toronto

High Quality Work for Small Jobs

I had some small jobs around the condominium, fixing a sink plunger, making sure some doors stayed closed, re applying silicone around sinks, etc. I have had trouble finding a company willing to do these types of jobs. Fixit Canada was excellent. I booked and appointment on the phone for a time that was convenient for me. Andrew arrived on time, and did all the jobs to a professional standard. He was able to repair one broken sink stopper so that it works well while I wait for a replacement part from the company that made the sink. The price was very reasonable. I will never again have to put up with annoying problems because I can't find a company that will actually take small jobs seriously and do them well.

Caryn in Toronto
Caryn in Toronto

Various items around the house

Andrew came by yesterday to help us with many different fix-it items around our house. I found him to be the most pleasant, capable, and honest person. He helped me with everything and anything - no task was too small. He would come up with innovative solutions to fix certain problems. He would also explain to me why he was doing something one way (versus another) and why he thought it was a better, more permanent solution. He did a great job and gave every item 100% of his effort.

He was personable (and funny!) and he was really a pleasure to deal with.

Should we need help again in the future, I will undoubtedly be requesting Andrew to help us again.

Gayle  from Toronto
Gayle from Toronto

closet door installation and repair

Andrew arrived 5 minutes early. He set right to work. Very pleasant and polite. I had increased the scope of work and he accommodated me without problem. He had all the necessary tools and put down a tarp to contain any mess. The installation on the first closet went very smoothly. The repair on the second closet was more complicated, but he proceeded without difficulty. The job needed a bit of silicone; he used his own rather than have me use the new tube which I had bought (so it can go back to the store now). He cleaned up. Payment via credit card was simple. The price was less than was estimated. Dealing with the office was trouble-free. I am very happy with this service and I will use this firm again.

Marylin from Toronto
Marylin from Toronto

Carpentry

Assisted Review

Your Irish carpenter did a wonderful job and was very nice. Thank you so much for everything. I will certainly call your company again if I need your services. Best regards, Marylin

Rene from Toronto
Rene from Toronto

Bathroom tiling & drywall repair

Assisted Review

I just wanted to let you know how thrilled I am with the work Andrew has done!! It's absolutely perfect and, as I told him, it was such a joy to have someone so dependable and capable working here!!

Thanks to you and Andrew and all the very best to your wonderful company!!

Libby from Toronto
Libby from Toronto

Small repairs

Assisted Review

Fix It has been so efficient in meeting our demands. Whether it be a list of 10 little jobs completed all at one time or sourcing out and arriving at a safe and durable repair solution; Fix It is reasonably priced, able to meet tight time restrictions and completed with solid workmanship. We have dealt with many contractors over the years who are difficult to communicate with and impossible to schedule. Fix It removes that hassle so you can focus your business - not on the logistics of repair work. A much valued service.

More about Fixit Canada Inc.

FixIt Canada - www.fixitall.ca - A professional handyman services company with a team of skilled tradesmen for small home repairs and renovations. Fully insured and guaranteed. We specialize in small jobs including: Drywall Repair and Installation, Tiling & Back splashes, Putting up Shelves, Wallpaper, Painting, Hanging Blinds, Installing Closet Organizers, Carpentry (including Baseboard Installation, Putting up Crown Moulding, Casing Around Door Frames and more), Deck repairs, and Hanging Artwork & Mirrors. Get in touch with us today, we can Fix It!

Handyman Services
Every job is different! We can supply you with whatever you need to Fix It! Some of our most common products included: Drywall, Tiles, Shelving, Wallpaper, Paint, Blinds, Closet Organizers, Crown Moulding, Casing, Baseboard, Decking, Artwork and Mirrors.
Serving clients in both condos and houses. We offer a full range of skilled trades for jobs ranging from a simple curtain rod installation to a complete bathroom renovation. We specialize in small jobs (2 hours to five days). Fully insured and guaranteed. Some of our most recent jobs include drywall repair, floor tiling, shelving installation, wallpapering bathrooms, painting entire condos, hanging blinds, installing crown moulding, small deck repairs, and hanging large mirrors. Get in touch with us today, we can Fix It!
We have the right person for the job, every time! Our specialties include: Drywall repair Tiling & back splashes Put up shelves Wallpaper Painting Blinds Closets Carpentry Deck repair Hang artwork & mirrors
2010