Fences & Gates

Reviews for Cross Over Fence

Chris F.
Chris F.

Fence Post Setting

Had scheduled Wilson and his crew to come and set my fence posts at the end of April 2017, unfortunately Calgary's weather did not cooperate and surprised us with snow. Had to reschedule because of the weather but Wilson was very accommodating, coming to my house on the weekend to finish the job. Prompt and professional, on time and on budget. I would highly recommend Crossover Fence. Thanks Wilson!

Thank you we appreciate the opportunity to show case what sets us apart!

DEBRA C.
DEBRA C.
1 review Chestermere, AB

Fence

403-333-0700
Calgary
AB
T1y3e3

Very professional. Arrived on time, when expected. They did a fabulous job and were a pleasure to deal with. They went out of their way to accommodate us , while working around the company that were finishing our neighbors fence. It was a great experience and we would highly recommend them.

we appreciate your business thank you!

A.Villalta
A.Villalta
1 review Airdrie, AB

Fence installation

Cross Over Fence installed a custom two toned fence with 6 by 6 posts with solar light caps. Very pleased with the work.

Thank you this project was done a couple of years ago glad to know you still keep us in mind thank you

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Railing job

From beginning to end it was a pleasure to find Wilson and his crew to help out with my railing project I will recommend them anytime

Reiner and Christine from Calgary
Reiner and Christine from Calgary

Fence Posts

I was in a bit of a jam from another contractor giving me scheduling issues and my 'facilities location markers' ticket was running out fast. I reached out on Father's Day Sunday for help. Wilson at Cross over Fence contacted me promptly and scheduled me in the next day in order to help me out. On the promised day and time, a crew arrived, looked at my requirements, and completed the job quickly. After review, I noticed that the crew did a great job and even surpassed my expectations. After the crew left, I was ready to go. Thanks for helping somebody in a quick jam. Thanks for the great job and service. I recommend Wilson and his crew to anybody wanting professional workmanship.

Thank you!
We appreciate your business it was out pleasure working for you.

More about Cross Over Fence

Cross Over Fence Proudly Serving Calgary, Airdrie. Post hole service. Vinyl fences Ornamental We offer a variety of styles on our Vinyl Fence line as well as Ornamental and Wood Fence products. "let us show you what sets us apart from the rest. "
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Calgary?