Halton Exteriors

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Halton Exteriors

eperdue
eperdue

Eves, aluminum siding and caulking work

Was very pleased with their professionalism, service and price ... would highly recommend them to anyone who requires their services

Edward

Thank you Ed. Pleasure working with you on all 3 projects. Thank you for your business.

Matthew in Burlington
Matthew in Burlington

Installation of Eavestrough and Gutter guard

Frank and Ivan did our job quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable cost. They were very pleasant to deal with as well. I would be happy to recommend them and to use them for another job.

Thank you Matthew. Happy to help. I appreciate both your business and review of our service.

Glenn
Glenn

Window Caulking, Replace Fascia, Replace Downspout

I've used Halton Exteriors for several projects and must say the quality of repair and level of service is exceptional. In this case replacement aluminum that matches perfectly and window caulking that looks better than the day the home was built. Professional and personable trades that go the extra mile. Great work Halton Exteriors!

Awesome review Glenn. Thank you!
Always a pleasure working for you.
As far as this visit goes.. I will pass on your kind words to both Ivan and Oleg.

Ken in Oakville
Ken in Oakville

Eavestrough replacement

Halton Exteriors did an excellent job replacing my eaves trough. Frank and his team completed the job in half a day and I'm very satisfied with the results.

I received 3 quotes from HomeStars and all were within 10% of each other. Halton Exteriors actually came in with the highest quote but I went with them because they displayed the most experience/expertise during the quotation walk-through meeting.

I would definitely recommend Halton Exteriors for your eaves trough work.

Thank you Ken. Thank you for taking the time to review our work. Appreciate the review and your support of a local small business during these crazy times. Good luck with finishing your deck.

Charles P from Burlington
Charles P from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent job on our eavestroughs

Replaced our eavestroughs and downspouts after some damage was done to them. Excellent right across the board. Out of 4 estimates Frank (owner) was the only one that came out, went up the ladder, and confirmed there was no additional damage to soffits/roof. His pricing was very fair and the crew (Frank/Ivan) were excellent. Clean, on time, very professional. After completing work they asked us to take a look and ensure we were happy, and on top of that Frank came out and inspected everything before taking a dime. I already recommended them to a neighbor and wouldn't hesitate to have them in again.

Thank you for the great review Chuck. Glad we could help. Thank you again for the referral to your neighbour. Appreciated.

Highly recommend

Last year they did our eavestroughs and gutters. This year we had them caulk all our windows. We couldn’t be more pleased with their work. Their attention to detail is as if they were working on their own home.

Thank you Helen. It's nice to be recognized for that attention to detail. Being a small family run business, we try to treat all of our clients the exact same way we would expect to be treated ourselves. We have surrounded ourselves with installers who have that same vision and that shows with all of the positive reviews we are fortunate enough to receive. Pleasure doing business with you once again!

markandeileen04 in Toronto
markandeileen04 in Toronto

Seamless Gutter Repair

We had a Fascia ripped out of a soffit from a windstorm. Frank from Halton Exteriors came by and colour matched the gutter, quoted, and had it fixed in 2 days. I would recommend Frank any Day

Thanks Mark. Happy to have been of service to you.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

evestrought

Frank and his crew were excellent.The job was done in a professional way,everything I asked for for done.The clean up was excellent.\
I would highly recommend Halton Exteriors.

Thanks Jim. Glad we were able to fit you in before you had your pergola installed. I believe the clean up is as important as the installation itself. Pleasure working with you.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Great Service and Workmanship

Frank and his team at Halton Exteriors were
a pleasure to deal with.Frank provided a detailed quote, took the time to educate me on some recommended changes. The work crew were very professional, courteous and fast. I highly recommend Frank and his team.

Thank you Richard. Difficult house to work on but as always , Mo and Miro did an excellent job with the installation. Thank you for the business and taking the time to review our work. Frank

garrycwatts in Oakville
garrycwatts in Oakville
0 reviews Burlington, ON

EXCELLENT CONTRACTOR, ALREADY BOOKED A SECOND PROJECT WITH THEM

We were referred by a neighbour that used Halton Exteriors previously. We set up an appointment for a quote. Frank arrived promptly for the quotation, and explained the scope of work as well as some challenges and recommendations. We received a written quote by email and agreed to have him do the work. Frank came by twice with color samples just to make sure my original choice was correct. The Installers Moe and Miro arrived when scheduled and did an efficient job of installing new eaves and downspouts around the house. They were professional, neat and tidy workers and did a wonderful job of cleaning up when they were finished. The end result was even better than we had hoped for. In fact, we have retained them to do a second job for us. We highly recommend them.

Thank you folks.. thank you for recognizing the hard work and professionalism of both Mo and Miro. They are a couple of the best in the business and all of our success is attributed the crews that follow me around executing the work proposed. Appreciate the review and look forward to working with you again to complete the recaulking of your windows and doors.

More about Halton Exteriors

Welcome to Halton Exteriors. We offer a variety of services including: Gutters, Eavestrough, Reroof, Chimney Rebuild, Soffit, Fascia, Garage Doors, Window/Door Capping, Gutter Guard, Attic Insulation, Roof Repairs, Window Caulking, Door Caulking, Masonry, Chimney Repairs, 6" Seamless Eavestrough.

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.