Halton Exteriors

Reviews for Halton Exteriors

Shelley in Toronto
Shelley in Toronto

Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough Replacement

I don't write reviews. This team is exceptional so I'm writing a review. From on site quote within 2 business days, recommendations to improve drainage, lawn cutting (lift up spouts) and roof venting (thank you Frank), installation two weeks later, on the spot changes, friendly and skilled craftsman (thank you Sean), complete removal and clean up, work completed in 10 hours, and priced very competitively. I had 2 other quotes last year so glad I waited and found Halton Exteriors.

Thank you Shelley. Yes Sean is very skilled and Mo and Miro always finish with an exceptional installation of gutters! We are thankful every day to our crew. It was a pleasure working with you and if I might add, great choice of colour to compliment your home. Thanks again from everyone at Halton Exteriors!

Peter Burchell from Oakville
Peter Burchell from Oakville

replace porch posts

Many thanks to Frank Chris and Debbie for the great job in replacing my porch posts. All three were very helpful in determining the best solution, completing the installation and ensuring my satisfaction. It was a pleasure dealing with this competent, knowledgeable, professional team. I know a good source for any future projects.

Thank you Peter. Our pleasure working with you!

Jim S in Milton
Jim S in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Consult concerning leaking skylights and possible replacement of sunroom eavestrough

Frank came out, had a look at the skylights and determined the best solution was to contact a company that specializes in skylights (Velux). The sunroom eavestrough is special for the sunroom design and not easily replaced. He got not business from me but was honest and straightforward and didn't charge! He also observed a roofing issue.

Wow. Thanks for doing this Jim. Glad I could answer your questions and lead you in the right direction.
Frank.

Jim J.
Jim J.

Replaced all my eavestroughs and downpipes

The 2 gentlemen were polite, efficient and very good at their trade. The end result was a very neat job that looks really nice on the house.

Thanks for the review Jim. I will pass along your compliments to Mo and Miro. Thank you! We appreciate your business! Frank

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Eavestrough

Quick to arrive and give a quote. Excellent workmanship. Clean tidy and reasonable cost. Would recommend to others. Very professional. Did research on the company and found to be very reputable. Lived up to our expectation.

Happy to hear your experience was great. We thrive to live up to our reputation always. That reputation has a lot to do with the excellent effort put forth daily by our installers. Thank you for the review. Frank

bob21 in Oakville
bob21 in Oakville

eavestrough soffit and facia

What an excellent job Halton Exteriors did on our house. They are professional, neat, fast and cleaned up the yard very well. We would
recommend them to everyone, they are that good.

Bob and Tammy M.

Thanks for the kind words folks. I will definitely pass along your praise to Mo and Miro. They are that good!
Appreciate your review. Frank

almeida in Oakville
almeida in Oakville

Halton Exteriors Services

Contacted Halton Exteriors originally found from Advertisement in Oakville Beaver. We have hired Halton Exteriors over the years on three different projects. Frank Soule is highly knowledgable, personable, professional, uses the best materials and provides the best skilled team in the business. Over the years, we had new alluminum fascia on a small area that needed replacement; masonry work and two weeks ago removed and installed new eavestrough, leafguard system and downspout extensions. Highly recommend Halton Exteriors. Excellent Work !

Awesome! Thank you very much Audrey. It's satisfying to know that all the hard work we've put in , building our reputation , is appreciated by our clients. Thank you for choosing us again!

S B Banerjee
S B Banerjee

Prompt Service and Excellent Work

Frank and his team did three jobs for us. He repaired 7 window caps which needed work after the ice storm as well as repaired damage to our eves and a downspout. Then a few days later, the wind storm tore off shingles in two different spots. The team matched the shingles perfectly and everything looks perfect. Thanks very much to Frank and his team.

Thank you for reviewing our work Bob. Our pleasure!

Moira in Oakville
Moira in Oakville

Eavestrough Replacement

Second time using Halton Exteriors. A few years ago I had my roof replaced and was very happy. I just had Frank and crew install new eavestrough and leaf guard at the front of my house to improve where the water drains. Again, very happy with the service. Highly recommend. Thank you

Thank you for the review Moira. Pleasure doing business with you and thanks for having us work with you again. Glad we could help.

michellepreyde
michellepreyde
1 review Burlington, ON

Eaves troughs and leaf gutters

Quality work. Timely response to both the quote and booking the work. Professional service - cleaned up work site at the end of job.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Michelle . It's much appreciated. Great colour choice, really gives your home a more modern look. Frank

More about Halton Exteriors