Halton Exteriors

Lizzie M in Burlington
Lizzie M in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Eavestrough replacement

Frank was very kind and easy to work with. His estimate was very fair. The new eaves look great and we are hoping the T-REX leaf guard helps with the ice melt.

I would definitely recommend Frank and his team.

Thank you Elizabeth. The T-Rex should definitely help with the ice . Thank you for your review and your business. Frank

Anthony from Oakville
Anthony from Oakville

Roof and Eavstroughs

Saw Halton Exteriors doing some work a few doors down and was impressed with their workmanship. Called Frank a few days later and got my roof done through him and eaves done with him. No issues with anything, workers were professional and thorough. Would definitely recommend Frank and his crews....
Anthony

Appreciate the review Anthony. Roof and gutters look great. Happy to help you out with both projects. Thank you for your business. Frank

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Eaves-troughs... and then a problem... and a solution

I had Halton Exteriors out through the referral of a friend to install new eaves troughs and redo some flashing. Mine were detached and old, and ... not doing their job. Frank was great, and his pricing was competitive. Install went well.. but then we noticed water still getting behind the troughs along the back of the house. Long story short, we troubled shot, Frank got on the roof and hung his head over the edge, and there was an issue with the drip-edge that was part of a bend in the fascia instead of a separate piece (thanks 1980's builders). They removed the new trough, replaced the fascia and fixed the issue, and made it an affordable fix. Now my house won't slowly rot away. Appreciate the hard work and experience in order to make this problem go away -
Andrew

Glad we were able to resolve that issue for you Andrew. We appreciate your business and your review of our work. Frank

Victor dos Santos in Oakville
Victor dos Santos in Oakville
1 review , ON

Fascia/Soffit and Eavestrough

Frank and his team did an excellent job.

Pricing was competitive, quality very good and timeliness was also very good. Frank was able to fit us in within a short time frame in consideration of other work required.

Would highly recommend Halton Exteriors.

Thank you Victor. For both your business and your review. Frank

Sue
Sue

Eavestrough/Siding

I was having a problem with the eavestrough and siding at the back of my house that was causing a leak inside. Frank came out to assess my problem and came up with a solution to stop the leak. They came out and did the work quickly and efficiently. I would definitely call them again and would recommend their services.

I'm glad we were able to help you with that Sue. Thank you for taking the time to review our work.
Frank

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Fascia/Sofit and Eavestrough

Frank and his crew were great. Cost was competitive, quality of work was very good. Communication to customer was also good. Looking at Having Halton Exteriors do Column replacements.
Would highly recommend Halton Exteriors for your exterior work requirements.

Great to hear Victor. Thank you for choosing to work with us on this project and I will pass on your kind words to Sean and guys. Sincerely, Frank.

DDD in Oakville in Oakville
DDD in Oakville in Oakville

New Eavestrough and Porch Columns

Frank and team did an outstanding job on our new eaves/ soffit and porch columns. Attention to detail, quality of workmanship and overall communication were excellent. I strongly recommend their work!

Thanks for the review Drew. Thank you for working with me to put together a package to complete all of the work which you required. Turned out very nice . Really compliments your home. Frank

Heather in Acton
Heather in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

Porch Column Replacement

Frank and his team replaced the rotting wood porch columns at our house recently and they look great! The process was very easy for us. Frank was able to take measurements and get things started when we weren’t home which made things easier. We didn’t have to coordinate schedules. They took away the old columns and did a great job cleaning up. Debbie’s finishing touches on the second day really made all the difference. We would definitely recommend this team to friends.

Thank you Heather . It was a pleasure working for you. Appreciate you taking the time to review our work. Frank and Debbie Soule

marnie_jezewski
marnie_jezewski

Eavestrough replacement

I contacted Halton Exteriors after a referral from a friend and was given great service from Frank from the first phone call. Service was prompt, prices were fair and the end work was very good. I would recommend Halton Exteriors to anyone looking for this type of work.

Thank you Marnie. I'm glad we were able to resolve that nagging eavestrough dripping problem going on there. It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

A full eavestrough makeover

Frank designed a great solution for our roof drainage issues, his team did a wonderful job with the installation and the clean up. Very happy with the result.Would recommend this company highly

Well thank you very much and I'm happy we were able provide you with that solution. We appreciate your business as well as the review. Frank

More about Halton Exteriors