Halton Exteriors

Macky in Milton
Macky in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Eavestrough-Downspout

We had windy weather recently one of the downspouts from my eavestrough blew off.

I called numerous exterior repair companies and was quoted in excess of $350 to repair a single downspout.

After speaking with Frank at Halton Exteriors, he quoted me a reasonable price and a timeframe for completion. The downspout was not only fixed but replaced and securely fastened.

Pleased with the service and would use this company in the future

Well thank you very much. It's nice to know our service work is appreciated. Glad we could help.
Frank

Kerri
Kerri

Eaves & Leaf Guards

We replaced all of our eaves and installed leaf guards as well. They look amazing and I'm excited for the first rain since installing to finally see no drips coming from underneath! I would highly recommend Halton Exteriors to everyone! Frank was quick to respond and give us a quote, there was no pressure to sign and he helped to work with our budget. As soon as we gave the go ahead he let us know it would be 1-2 weeks once they see scheduling and weather and just like he said they came to install in one and a half weeks. The process was so easy and it was all done in one day. My husband was home while they were installing and he keeps telling me how courteous and professional the installers were. They even helped us remove a long old pipe in our yard from the previous downspout. So happy to have found Halton Exteriors on Homestars!

Very happy to hear you are pleased with the work Kerri. It does look fresh and clean! I with pass on your kind regards to Sean , Mo and Miro. Pleasure working for you. Frank

dnicolaichuk
dnicolaichuk
1 review Milton, ON

Replaced eavestrough and some siding over the garage door

We are very pleased with the work done by Halton Exteriors. The work was done a week after we called them. Two other companies we called didn’t even bother to get back to us. Thank you Frank! We would definitely recommend your company to everyone!

Thank you .Debbie . I consider communication with the home owner as important as the quality of work we do. I glad we were able to assist you with this project. Great choice of colour by the way. Looks great! Frank

SEAN  in Mississauga
SEAN in Mississauga

soffit,fascia, 6” gutters with oversise pipes

I contact Frank, from Halton Exteriors to gave me estimates to replace all aluminum on my house. Frank was so polite, and gave me the best option, regarding replacement of soffit, fascia, gutters and pipes. he suggested the best option, and best colour to suit my house. After we sign contract, 3 weeks after his crew come to start, guys where nice,and polite,and knows what they where doing. 4 days after they completed my house.i could not be happier with the service they provided. House looks amazing, and fresh,. Thank you Halton Exterior for excellent service, I would recommend you to all my neighbors,and friends.

Happy New Years Sean.. Thank you for your review. Glad we were able to fit you in before winter. You'd be waiting til the spring right now! Happy your pleased with the results. Frank

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville

Eaves and Downspouts

Frank and his team did a great job replacing eaves and spouts recently . In fact when I needed to move a downspout they showed up in one day to help me. I would recommend Frank and his crew wholeheartedly .

Glad we could be of service Mike. Appreciate your review.

Lizzie M in Burlington
Lizzie M in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Eavestrough replacement

Frank was very kind and easy to work with. His estimate was very fair. The new eaves look great and we are hoping the T-REX leaf guard helps with the ice melt.

I would definitely recommend Frank and his team.

Thank you Elizabeth. The T-Rex should definitely help with the ice . Thank you for your review and your business. Frank

Anthony from Oakville
Anthony from Oakville

Roof and Eavstroughs

Saw Halton Exteriors doing some work a few doors down and was impressed with their workmanship. Called Frank a few days later and got my roof done through him and eaves done with him. No issues with anything, workers were professional and thorough. Would definitely recommend Frank and his crews....
Anthony

Appreciate the review Anthony. Roof and gutters look great. Happy to help you out with both projects. Thank you for your business. Frank

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Eaves-troughs... and then a problem... and a solution

I had Halton Exteriors out through the referral of a friend to install new eaves troughs and redo some flashing. Mine were detached and old, and ... not doing their job. Frank was great, and his pricing was competitive. Install went well.. but then we noticed water still getting behind the troughs along the back of the house. Long story short, we troubled shot, Frank got on the roof and hung his head over the edge, and there was an issue with the drip-edge that was part of a bend in the fascia instead of a separate piece (thanks 1980's builders). They removed the new trough, replaced the fascia and fixed the issue, and made it an affordable fix. Now my house won't slowly rot away. Appreciate the hard work and experience in order to make this problem go away -
Andrew

Glad we were able to resolve that issue for you Andrew. We appreciate your business and your review of our work. Frank

Victor dos Santos in Oakville
Victor dos Santos in Oakville
1 review , ON

Fascia/Soffit and Eavestrough

Frank and his team did an excellent job.

Pricing was competitive, quality very good and timeliness was also very good. Frank was able to fit us in within a short time frame in consideration of other work required.

Would highly recommend Halton Exteriors.

Thank you Victor. For both your business and your review. Frank

Sue
Sue

Eavestrough/Siding

I was having a problem with the eavestrough and siding at the back of my house that was causing a leak inside. Frank came out to assess my problem and came up with a solution to stop the leak. They came out and did the work quickly and efficiently. I would definitely call them again and would recommend their services.

I'm glad we were able to help you with that Sue. Thank you for taking the time to review our work.
Frank