Complete Window Decor

Complete Window Decor

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Complete Window Decor

from condos to homes

I've been using Gabriel's CWD for the past 3 years and he's been nothing short of stellar. Jobs are done cleanly & professional, great at communication and knows his strengths and weaknesses so he delivers what is promised and sometimes a bit more. He's done our wall to wall windows at our first condo, rollers at our investment and again motorized for our home. Looking forward to our next job whenever that may be!

California Shutters for Upper Bedrooms in two storey Home

Gabriel was awesome! He was very professional and so was his installer Daniel. They were dependable, knew their products very well and gave me prompt excellent service. The blinds are also excellent quality. My order processed and delivered within two weeks. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and I will use them again in the future.

Custom Drapes & By-pass Shutters

I was referred by a co-worker to Gabriel after I mentioned I was having trouble finding someone who could make me custom drapes for the very tall windows in our family room. From our first intersection to installation day, Gabriel was a pleasure to deal with. We are very satisfied with the quality of products and service we received. We would highly recommend Gabriel to anyone looking for window treatments and would definitively use his service for future window treatments.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Blackout Blind

This was a fantastic experience. My second blind ordered with Gabriel with the same result! Could not be happier with my product as it is sleek, modern, and fits my space perfectly. Can finally sleep in without light coming in!

SUPERK in Brampton
SUPERK in Brampton

Condo Blinds- mechanical

Upon a request for a quote I received a quick response and subsequent meeting. It was some of the best customer service I have ever received from Gabriel and Michael. Personable, knowledgeable, accommodating and excellent. The work completed was fantastic. I can’t say enough.

Shutters in Whitby
Shutters in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Professional Service

I installed California Shutters in 2 parts - several years in between - as my budget allowed. Both times it was perfect! Quick. Professional. Friendly. With no aggravation. This is the company and Gabriel is the best representative. my house looks fantastic! Thank you Gabriel!

Condo motorized shades

Gabriel and his crew motorized and blacked out the existing shades in our newly purchased condo. Despite having wall to wall windows, he managed to get everything from the consultation to the installation done in 2.5 weeks. He is transparent and easily approachable about his whole process. He is easily available for any comments or concerns and has many sources for other home design/decor needs. Looking forward to future projects with CWD.

Windrider in Toronto
Windrider in Toronto

Dual Shade with sheer and blackout - Opera system

We LOVE our new blinds. We got the Sunset Dual Shade with blackout blinds in three bedrooms and this product is the nicest, most glamorous looking thing our house has ever had on its windows! After we got new windows installed on our house, this blind product allows for tonnes of light to come through, while delivering privacy when we want it, and makes the interior of the house look better than its ever been. Gabriel and Complete Windows Decor were fantastic in service, experience and advice. I would recommend him to anyone. I also think this product is elegant, rich looking and very functional and easy to use. Love it.

GSB - in Brantford
GSB - in Brantford
1 review Whitby, ON

Whole house drapes and shades

I’m glad we dealt with Gabriel. He has an awesome personaility and he is a pleasure to deal with. He showed us nice drape samples to work with our fully furnished rooms. We did a combo panel drape/shade look. Him and his son both came out to do the install, his son also has a great work ethic. End product looked great and we are quite pleased with the product. Attaching a pic of one of the rooms he did. We have already recommended our friend Gabriel to some of our friends. Definitely recommend!!!

Rizwan in Toronto
Rizwan in Toronto

Roller shades

Gabriel was a great man. Came in the day I called him and gave me a quote and time frame within 2 weeks, it would be ready. 2 weeks after everything was ready and he himself came and installed it on Sunday (his day off). Great quality and very friendly guy. Will definitely recommend him and use him for future service.

More about Complete Window Decor

Find the window shades you’ve been looking for from our wide selection of top quality, eco-friendly window coverings, blinds and shutters. Need help? Take advantage of our free and informative in-home consultations and no-charge estimates.

You enjoy worry-free shopping at Complete Window Decor with a lifetime guarantee on every window covering we sell.

Once you find the right window coverings, leave the rest to Complete Window Decor and take advantage of our fast turnaround times, flexibility to fit your schedule and expert installation services.

Shades, Blinds, Shutters, Drapery
Sunset Shades, Mandalay Alternative Multi Shade, Mira Vista Roller Shades, Cellular Shades, Mira Vista Pleated Shades, Mira Vista Roman Shades, Mira Vista Panel Tracks . Mandalay Vertical Shadings, Opera Shade Control System, Motorized Shades
Blinds- Wood Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds
Shutters- Somerset Shutters, Summerview Polysilk Shutters, Tilia Wood Shutters, Specialty Shapes
Drapes