Complete Window Decor

Reviews for Complete Window Decor

Amy in Stratford
Amy in Stratford

Condo motorized shades

Gabriel and his crew motorized and blacked out the existing shades in our newly purchased condo. Despite having wall to wall windows, he managed to get everything from the consultation to the installation done in 2.5 weeks. He is transparent and easily approachable about his whole process. He is easily available for any comments or concerns and has many sources for other home design/decor needs. Looking forward to future projects with CWD.

Windrider in Toronto
Windrider in Toronto

Dual Shade with sheer and blackout - Opera system

We LOVE our new blinds. We got the Sunset Dual Shade with blackout blinds in three bedrooms and this product is the nicest, most glamorous looking thing our house has ever had on its windows! After we got new windows installed on our house, this blind product allows for tonnes of light to come through, while delivering privacy when we want it, and makes the interior of the house look better than its ever been. Gabriel and Complete Windows Decor were fantastic in service, experience and advice. I would recommend him to anyone. I also think this product is elegant, rich looking and very functional and easy to use. Love it.

GSB - in Brantford
GSB - in Brantford
1 review Whitby, ON

Whole house drapes and shades

I’m glad we dealt with Gabriel. He has an awesome personaility and he is a pleasure to deal with. He showed us nice drape samples to work with our fully furnished rooms. We did a combo panel drape/shade look. Him and his son both came out to do the install, his son also has a great work ethic. End product looked great and we are quite pleased with the product. Attaching a pic of one of the rooms he did. We have already recommended our friend Gabriel to some of our friends. Definitely recommend!!!

Rizwan in Toronto
Rizwan in Toronto

Roller shades

Gabriel was a great man. Came in the day I called him and gave me a quote and time frame within 2 weeks, it would be ready. 2 weeks after everything was ready and he himself came and installed it on Sunday (his day off). Great quality and very friendly guy. Will definitely recommend him and use him for future service.

Solar motorized shades for condominium

The solar motors for the blinds have never worked properly, from the day they were installed. Gabriel took months to re-attend to fix multiple problems with the motors and the blinds. Then the motors would break again and he would not attend for several more months, even though we would call and tell him that we needed them fixed because we were having company. He would schedule appointments and not show up. On one occasion when his son showed up, his son advised that the blinds were installed incorrectly. A representative from the motor company attended and also told us that the blinds and the motors were installed improperly. We currently do not have use of all the blinds because some of the motors have broken completely. We are taking legal action.

Michael and Audrey in
Michael and Audrey in
1 review Whitby, ON

Drapes and electronic blinds

My wife and I are very pleased with Gabriel's services. Our drapes look fantastic. The blinds are on an electric system that works very well. It is easy to use and we have not experienced any problems.
Gabriel and his son were polite and professional. The work was started on time and completed on time. We would highly recommend his services.

Michael and Audrey Mayers

Sen Nathan in Toronto
Sen Nathan in Toronto

Shutters

I received quotes for my condos from other window/shutter companies prior to finding Gabriel on google. I was immediately impressed with his direct professional service & the passion he displayed in providing the right product and advice for me as his client. Gabriel completed the shutters using great product and in an efficient matter. I am telling everyone I hear who has any window/blinds/shutter needs that Gabriel is the person for the job! Highly recommended. Great customer service and overall experience.

Alena in Toronto
Alena in Toronto

Drapes + Hunter Douglas blinds

We moved into a new house and had to get shades and drapes for most of the windows. Gabriel very quickly turned our house into a sophisticated and a very cozy one. Also it was a GREAT experience (so rare in this industry.)
First I was a bit hesitant to do it all, as it is a big project. Also my experience with the drapes and blinds folks has been disappointing in the past (eg Linen Chest took two weeks just to give a rough quote.) Gabriel is an exception in this industry. I could not be happier that we've gone with him.

Gabriel is efficient and respectful of his customers' time and, with the years of experience and the eye for great style, provides the advice you need. For the drapes for our living room he knew right away what material will work well. The drapes absolutely transformed the room. The room got a wow effect.

Gabriel knows the blinds very well too and provided different solutions for different rooms that we have, based on our needs. Gabriel also has competitive pricing and high quality product.
More importantly, he makes himself available and responds promptly. He is a rare professional who takes care of his clients. He really doesn't leave until the client is happy. With one of the rooms, the drapes flared at the bottom because of the material we picked and high ceilings. I could live with it, but Gabriel insisted that he would come back and fix it. He spent an entire afternoon working with different techniques to make it picture perfect. The drapes have perfect shape and look absolutely fantastic.

Would highly recommend Gabriel to anyone. You will have a very pleasant experience by a top notch professional.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Blinds for Thermal Window upgrade

Gabriel installed Faux Wood Blinds and roller shades to entire house. I was very satisfied and recommended him to my brother.
He was accurate, fast and professional, and resolved our issues in design choice. He is willing to review a window we will upgrade in spring that already has blinds.

More about Complete Window Decor

Find the window shades you’ve been looking for from our wide selection of top quality, eco-friendly window coverings, blinds and shutters. Need help? Take advantage of our free and informative in-home consultations and no-charge estimates.

You enjoy worry-free shopping at Complete Window Decor with a lifetime guarantee on every window covering we sell.

Once you find the right window coverings, leave the rest to Complete Window Decor and take advantage of our fast turnaround times, flexibility to fit your schedule and expert installation services.

Shades, Blinds, Shutters, Drapery
Sunset Shades, Mandalay Alternative Multi Shade, Mira Vista Roller Shades, Cellular Shades, Mira Vista Pleated Shades, Mira Vista Roman Shades, Mira Vista Panel Tracks . Mandalay Vertical Shadings, Opera Shade Control System, Motorized Shades
Blinds- Wood Blinds, Faux Wood Blinds
Shutters- Somerset Shutters, Summerview Polysilk Shutters, Tilia Wood Shutters, Specialty Shapes
Drapes