EcoRefinishers

Reviews for EcoRefinishers

Angie
Angie

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

I’ll award Zack and his team including Tabatha 5 golden stars.
Quality of work is outstanding, turning my old maple cabinets like new. Customer service is remarkable. They are patient, timely punctual and personal. Above all they will go an extra mile to serve, exceeding customer’s expectations.

Thank you Angie for the wonderful review. We appreciate it! So glad we could transform your cabinets to make them more modern!
Take care

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Refinishing of kitchen cabinets

We were so pleased with EcoRefinishers and the professional way in which they transformed our kitchen from drab and outdated to fabulous. Tabatha was wonderful in relaying exactly what was to transpire and helping us to choose the right colour for our kitchen space. All of the contractors were so professional and detailed. We are very pleased with EcoRefinishers and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thank you again!

Thank you Marilyn for a wonderful review!! It was our pleasure transforming your older cabinets. I'm sure you won't miss you green counters! ;)
Take care,

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Kitchen Cabinet refinishing

Ecorefinishers did an amazing job refinishing my kitchen cabinets. I met with Tabatha to discuss cabinet colour options. We set a date and the work was done on time and reasonably priced. Zack arrived with his crew and they set up plastic sheets to minimize the mess and they worked quickly and cleaned up perfectly. I highly recommend them for your kitchen cabinet refinishing because I have seen their work and have personally recommended them to family and friends and they all had an excellent experience with them. I love my cabinets!

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that you are pleased! Thank you for your business!

Fireboss
Fireboss
1 review Wellesley, MA

Kitchen renovation which included painting of existing cupboards.

Tabatha fully explained the process, followed with Zack and his crew painting the cupboards. They are one of the most professional, courteous and caring about customer satisfaction based businesses, I have done business with! Cupboards look fabulous, money very well spent!

Thanks for an amazing review! I'm glad we were able to point you in the right direction. Your kitchen looks fabulous! All the best to you!

Karyn
Karyn
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen cabinet painting

Fantastic results - very happy that I chose them for the work. We had some time constraints and they met them. Very professional team and they protected other areas of the house by putting up plastic around kitchen

Thanks Karyn for the great review. We're so happy we could work around your time constraints. Enjoy your new home!
Thanks Tabatha.

Property M.
Property M.
1 review Barrie, ON

kitchen renovation

the work and EcoRefinishers team were more than professional with this project and delivered on time. We will make it a point to call Tabatha when our next project comes up.

Thanks Richard, your kitchen went through a huge transformation! It's nice and modern now. It was great working with you!
Take care.

gavintse
gavintse

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

Ecorefinishers did a great job on our kitchen and really gave it a new facelift. What we liked about Zach and Tabatha was their professionlism... something that is hard to find in today's business. Very courteous and Zach came to do touch ups afterwards. They were kind enough to source out a new cabinet door for us and install it as well.
This kind of customer service is something many companies should strive for as I feel is lost in today's businesses.
Thank you Zach and Tabatha for the great work.

Thank you for the wonderful review, we appreciate it! We enjoyed transforming your kitchen, it certainly brightened it up. I'm happy that new door worked out and provided you with more usable space. You can never have too much storage in a kitchen.
Thanks again, Tabatha

A-red
A-red
2 reviews Midhurst, ON

Full Kitchen coating – hinges and door handles

What a first rate company! All members of the team were professional, courteous and cared for our home.
Pricing was fair, but it was the extras that really cinched the deal, these people maintain the fairness throughout the entire process.
They arrived to remove the doors, returned about a week or so later to finish the kitchen. Completely built a paint booth in our kitchen, it was amazing! Hinges were mounted straight, cleanup was excellent.
A couple of things needed to go back to the plant for refinishing, we were getting close to Christmas, they promised within the week. They arrived the next day! What service! No hidden charges or extra fees.
I had 3 companies quote on this job, we know we chose the right one here!

Thank you for the amazing review! Another kitchen has been saved from the landfills! We love transforming kitchens and doing our part to save on the environment! It was our pleasure, take care!

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom Updates

WOW!!! Thank you!!
It has been a great experience from day one. Starting off with Tabatha visiting our home and making suggestions. We were really appreciative of the non sales pitch , focusing on our needs and such great value!
Zack and his crew were all amazing. The professionalism and high attention to detail shows in the workmanship. The crew were on time and took such care of our home as if it was theirs. Speaks high volumes that they care about their clients. We absolutely love our kitchen & bathroom! It looks amazing :))
We are proud to refer EcoRefinishers to anyone and everyone!
Mary & Dante

Thank you Mary for your wonderful review! We enjoyed transforming your kitchen and bathroom cabinets. It was our pleasure brightening and modernizing your Home! I loved the bathroom hardware with some bling! All the best to you and your husband. :)

Christine
Christine
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Update!

It was through reading reviews on Home Stars that I decided to hire EcoRefinishers to paint our kitchen cabinetry. EcoRefinishers certainly lived up to the numerous positive reviews and I am adding another one! Zack and his team are professional, efficient and obviously care about their work. I have nothing but praise for the job they did in our kitchen. They painted our cabinets, installed new soft close hinges and hardware. Additionally, Tabatha was timely in answering our questions and assisted us with the colour and hardware selection which was appreciated. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. Their motto, “Love your kitchen again.” is just how I feel. My honey oak cabinets are an updated white and what a difference through a very easy, simple and affordable process.

Thanks Christine for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure transforming your kitchen. We are happy that you "love your kitchen again"! You saved many $$ with using refinishing versus replacing.
All the best, Tabatha.

More about EcoRefinishers

Love your kitchen again using your existing or new cabinets!

For a FREE QUOTE send us an email with some pictures of each side of your kitchen along with your Postal Code. We can provide you an estimate online with no obligation to you!

EcoRefinishers will RE-FINISH your cabinets and doors with environmentally friendly lacquers with low VOCs; you don’t need to worry about any negative effects on your health or the environment, both by the quality of our products and by saving the landfills from needless waste.

Our professional spray system allows us to efficiently give you the long lasting, gorgeous quality you are looking to give your kitchen cupboards while ensuring an eco-friendly environment for you and your family. Choose from the myriad of colours, hinges, handles and knobs — we can even move your hardware location!

Friendly and professional service — we’ll point you in the right direction and help you get where you want to be.

EcoRefinishers is dedicated to a long lasting, gorgeous quality that will bring out the best in your kitchen cabinets.

Warm Regards,