EcoRefinishers

Newmarket ON L3Y 6M2

Reviews for EcoRefinishers

Steve in Etobicoke
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Was referred by a co worker. Great communication with Tabitha to have quote and final pricing. Very professional crew, fast, and arrived at time agreed upon. Returned 3 days ahead of schedule to complete cabinet door installation. Highly recommended, kitchen looks brand new. Thanks!

Thank you Steve, we enjoyed transforming your kitchen for you and your wife in Bradford. Thanks for saving on the landfills!

Joe
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tabatha and the team at Eco Refinishers are a rare breed in the industry, providing both excellent service and a top quality product that exceeded our expectations. It's hard to find any area for improvement other than to say if you're considering refinishing your cabinetry this is company to use - you will not be disappointed!

We work hard and go the extra mile to ensure our customers get the finished product that they want!

Judy Wong from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

EcoRefinishers was recommended to me by a friend. I heard wonderful reviews and when I inquired, they were quick to offer a quote and answer my questions. Their team was professional, punctual and completed the work in a timeframe shorter than expected. Any questions I had were also addressed by the team on site. The final finishes looked amazing. I would most certainly recommend their services to others.

Thank you Judy, it was a pleasure refinishing your kitchen. We're happy that your pleased with the end result! We love happy customers!
Thanks Tabatha, Sales Co-ordinator

D H P in East York

After reading reviews on Homestars, we contacted Tabatha for a consultation for our kitchen project. Tabatha was very informative on the and provided detailed information about the product and the process they use. Mike and John started work the following week - they were professional and very personable. The results are amazing - it truly looks like an original factory finish. Highly recommend - and I don't say that often.

Thanks for the great review. The colours you chose really brightened up your kitchen and matched the counter very well. It was our pleasure assisting you with your transformation. Thank you for this opportunity! Tabatha

Catherine & John from East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Thank you to EcoRefinishers for doing such a wonderful job with our kitchen cabinetry! We wanted to update our kitchen without the cost of a complete renovation and they were able to transform our dated honey oak cabinets into something new and beautiful! Our friends and family can't believe that they are the original cabinets. Tabatha was very helpful in picking the colour and it was absolutely perfect. The crew showed up right on time and were efficient, knowledgable and courteous. We would definitely recommend EcoRefinishers to anyone looking to update their cabinetry.

Thanks Catherine& John. It was a pleasure helping you transform your kitchen using the existing cabinets. We are pleased that you love your kitchen now! Send me pics once your walls are done. Sincerely Tabatha

Kathryn from Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

At the beginning of this process, I was a bit hesitant about the mess of refinishing my kitchen cupboards. When I met with EcoRefinishers months ago, they reassured me that the process was very easy and they were right. They worked around my timeline and were able to answer all my questions and concerns. When it came time to pick the hardware, they gave me their opinions and I am glad that I listened to them. Zach and his team were very efficient and professional when painting and installing the cabinets. They are the hardest working home improvement team that I have worked with in my home. They barely took a break to eat their lunch! I would GLADLY recommend their services to anyone wanting to refinish their kitchen!!

Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for an amazing review. I'm glad I had the opportunity to see your kitchen in person before and after your renovation. Your kitchen now is absolutely breathtaking!! The colours and styles you chose were perfect. We are pleased that we were part of this major transformation, your kitchen is more modern and classy now! Best of luck. Thank you,

Brian & Joy from Midland
1 review Midland, ON

Assisted Review

We really would like to recommend EcoRefinishers!! We had priced out replacing our 30 year old oak cupboards and a friend suggested we call Zack at EcoRefinishers. Our new white kitchen looks wonderful! The work was done exactly as we had hoped....quickly and without a mess. They were polite, efficient and arrived on time.
They took our cupboard doors with them for deeper cleaning and painting at their shop. We were able to put everything back in the cupboards within a couple of hours and the doors were returned, and installed in a few days, with all the new hinges and knobs in place.
We appreciated the fact that we could just email them a couple of pictures of our kitchen and a quote was sent back to us the next day. The price was a fraction of a new kitchen! We couldn't be happier!

Hello Brian & Joy,
It was our pleasure to transform your kitchen. It's great to see existing materials (doors) being utilized instead of being thrown into the landfill. Our environment thanks you! We're proud that you love your new kitchen, Thank you for giving us this opportunity.

Gloria from Toronto

The folks at Ecorefinishers were extremely professional and took pride in their job. We moved into a house where we did not want to redo the cabinet and they refinished them to look like new. I would highly recommend them.

Gloria, it was our pleasure to work with such a wonderful customer, you underwent a major renovation and now you can enjoy it! You have a beautiful home and we are happy to be a part of the transformation. We will see you soon to spray your new stove hood. Thank you for your business.

Eric & Pauline  from Whitby
21 reviews Whitby, ON

Great job from start to finish. We had replaced our kitchen flooring and backsplash and felt it would make sense to have our kitchen cabinets painted. They were bleached oak, outdated and discoloured. Tabatha came by to give us a quote and she was very knowledgable, professional and friendly. She helped us pick the right colour (so many to choose from) and new hardware. We really appreciated the excellent communications - follow up emails, confirmation calls etc. Knew exactly what to expect. Zack and his crew were punctual and considering we had just replaced our floors we were a little anxious about any damage. I couldn't believe how thorough their prep work was. They were quick and cleaned up behind them. When they brought the doors/drawers back they were installed in a short time and looked amazing. Excellent job and we would absolutely recommend them. Very professional company with great people.

It was our pleasure transforming your kitchen to something more modern instead of throwing your cabinets into the landfill! Thank you Pauline and Eric for such a wonderful review!!

More about EcoRefinishers

Love your kitchen again using your existing or new cabinets!

For a FREE QUOTE send us an email with some pictures of each side of your kitchen along with your Postal Code. We can provide you an estimate online with no obligation to you!

EcoRefinishers will RE-FINISH your cabinets and doors with environmentally friendly lacquers with low VOCs; you don’t need to worry about any negative effects on your health or the environment, both by the quality of our products and by saving the landfills from needless waste.

Our professional spray system allows us to efficiently give you the long lasting, gorgeous quality you are looking to give your kitchen cupboards while ensuring an eco-friendly environment for you and your family. Choose from the myriad of colours, hinges, handles and knobs — we can even move your hardware location!

Friendly and professional service — we’ll point you in the right direction and help you get where you want to be.

EcoRefinishers is dedicated to a long lasting, gorgeous quality that will bring out the best in your kitchen cabinets.

Warm Regards,