Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

Window & Gutter Cleaning
415-532 Montreal rd Ottawa ON K1K 4R4
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Ottawa  >  Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

Reviews for Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

Funky Chicken from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I waited until the last moment to request eavestrough cleaning ) of my 2 storey house(end of November, but Bruce was still able to fit me in. Being VERY weather dependant to go on a roof for safety reasons he called me multiple times with possible opening when he was in the area until we found a time that worked. He also did an evaluation of my current drainage and didn't try to upsell or replace things that were working. In fact, his knowledge of home building and drainage gave me a lot of confidence in my existing setup and I appreciated his candour and honesty. Bruce and his team are very eager to please and friendly and I hope to use them in the spring for a much needed cleaning of my vinyl siding.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to seeing you in the spring.

1 review Ottawa, ON

The windows were thoroughly cleaned inside and out! The cleaners were very professional and I hardly knew they were around. A wonderful job from start to finish. My house sparkles! Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate it.

Edith in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The cleaning was done quickly and with great care. The follow up was very effective and payment was easy to make. I will recommend this company and will use again in the future.

Hi Edith,

It has been a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for hiring us and we look forward to working with you in the future.

G&G F.
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

I found Clear Windows on Homestars about 5 weeks ago. I sent an email and Bruce called me within the hour and gave me the price for the work I was requesting. Wow! I will never clean my windows myself again. I always hated getting someone to clean the windows as they never do them as good as I do. Finally, I found someone who does the windows and even better than I do. We had three men come in, they worked over two hours and everything sparkled when they were done. Have you ever had anyone ask if you have basement windows and they cleaned them? Nope, I haven't before either but Clear Ottawa Windows cleaned them. Also the screens were washed. I have never had this done by a window washer company before. I highly recommend Clear Ottawa to clean your windows and you will never have to do them yourself again!!

Thank you for choosing us to clean your windows. It is a pleasure to work for you.

1 review Ottawa, ON

The three man crew were very meticulous in their cleaning of siding, soffits, gutters, windows, window jams and screens. They arrived on time and spent 5.5 hours cleaning everything that was rwuested. My house looks new again.

Thank you for your feedback. It means alot that you appreciate the effort and attention to detail that we pride ourselves on.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I found Clear Ottawa Windows on the HomeStars site and decided on this business because of the high ratings and reviews from past customers. They exceeded our expectations. A superb job by the Bruce's team. They arrived on time, the team was friendly and went right to work on cleaning the window, inside and out, as well as cleaning the eavetroughs. The windows are so clear it is like having new and having the gutters cleaned means no more water dripping on the deck. The team took care that the pets did not get out, the interior floors were protected, and flower beds under the windows were undamaged. Great job by the team of professionals at Clear Ottawa Windows. Thank you.
George & Judith
Ottawa

Hi George and Judith, its a pleasure to work for people who appreciate the details. We believe that this is the difference that makes the difference. Thanks for taking the time to let others know of our dedication towards providing a high level of value to our clients.

1 review Ottawa, ON

We had our windows and siding cleaned by Clear Ottawa. Excellent advice and service from Bruce. Clear Ottawa came as scheduled and we are exceptionally pleased with the outcome. Thank you. We will use Clear Ottawa's services again.

Thank you. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us such a positive and uplifting comment. Its was a pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nadia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very pleased with the service. The team that came to my house (3 gentlemen) were very professional and did a FANTASTIC job. When they were done, they windows were so clean that it looked as if I had no windows at all!

I also appreciated Bruce's flexibility in fitting us in on short notice. He was pleasant to deal with on the phone and the men that came out to the house were equally as pleasant and professional.

Would highly recommend them!

Hi Nadia, Thank you for taking the time to write such a warm and sincere review.

Diane Westby in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I hired this company to clean windows in 2 homes. Bruce and his team are professional, on-time and thorough. Would hire them again and would recommend them highly. In the one home, they cleaned inside and out and all of the screens. When the homeowner came home, they thought all their windows were gone. Very clean.

Hi Diane, thanks for the feedback. It is greatly appreciated. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Andrew H in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The team cleaned all windows, inside and out, and screens and window sash. We are very happy with the results. The crew were well-mannered and courteous, and they were accommodating with respect to managing the cats in our home. I warmly recommend these people.

Thank you Andrew we are looking forward to seeing you in the future.

More about Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

We are a residential and commercial cleaning service. We specialize in exterior and interior cleaning. We offer cleaning for your entire home. We clean weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, seasonally, post construction, windows, eavestrough and siding.

Window & Gutter Cleaning, House & Apartment Cleaning, House Cleaning Exteriors, and Renovation Cleaning
We use Shaklee home cleaning products for your home interior. This company is one of the few environmental friendly that been around for over 50 years. In other words, their non-toxic, environmental friendly claims are back up with scientific evidence. We also use proteam vacuums. This is the only vacuum manufacturer in the world that is a sponsor of the American Lung association. Their vacuums have such a high level of filtration that they actually promote clean air together.
We offer Home and office cleaning. Along with residential and commercial window, eavestrough, and siding cleaning
2010
Cash, cheque and credit card
$60