Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

Window & Gutter Cleaning
415-532 Montreal rd Ottawa ON K1K 4R4
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Ottawa  >  Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

Reviews for Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

Étienne D.
Étienne D.
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Storm window to screen change over.

I have a bit of a complex project. The home is 100+ years old with storm windows. Bruce's team are great and handling the complexity of figuring out which screen goes where. They arrived on time as a team. Took off their shoes in the home and we're very responsive to my last minute request to add some windows to clean. I'll certainly be refering them and using them again.

STAY AWAY FROM CLEAR OTTAWA

They caused significant damage to the exterior of our house. We were only able to get it resolved after months of frustration and getting our lawyer involved. The worst customer service- use another company!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Cleaning window and foundation.

A great deal of mould had accumulated on the foundation of my small stucco home, so two young men arrived from this company, put on white suits, and sprayed the foundation with a cleaner. They even got behind the hedges at the front of my house. They left the solution on during lunch and then sprayed it off. It looked and smelled very clean. Also, they washed all of the windows from the outside. What an incredible difference! In total, they probably worked extremely hard for about six to seven hours, including lunch. It was expensive, but worth every penny to have such a professional job done. I highly recommend this company.

Louise
Rockcliffe Park

Thanks Louise for your attention to the level of quality we offer our clients. I looking forward to servicing you again.

Sheila in Ottawa
Sheila in Ottawa

Eavestrough Cleaning

Clear Ottawa seems to have great service, but we didn't get to experience it. The main issue was that they quoted over the phone, and it was a drastic underestimate ( $280 vs $695). We did our best to answer the questions for the quote. In the end the job was only 1/3 completed for the quoted amount, and ClearOttawa left us to think that we were to at fault for not providing enough information. If quoting over the phone is their preferred method, more care needs to be taken to improve the accuracy of their questions to get a more accurate quote (i.e., better questions, accessibility, etc.).

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Sheila, I am sorry that your experience was not exceptional as we at Clear Ottawa Windows do our best to provide a great experience to all of our customers. I understand that misunderstandings can occur and take every measure possible to ensure accurate pricing with providing visits when possible or asking the right questions over the phone when we are unable to visit the home.

Please contact me and I will do my best to further assist you.

Funky Chicken from Ottawa
Funky Chicken from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough cleaning

I waited until the last moment to request eavestrough cleaning ) of my 2 storey house(end of November, but Bruce was still able to fit me in. Being VERY weather dependant to go on a roof for safety reasons he called me multiple times with possible opening when he was in the area until we found a time that worked. He also did an evaluation of my current drainage and didn't try to upsell or replace things that were working. In fact, his knowledge of home building and drainage gave me a lot of confidence in my existing setup and I appreciated his candour and honesty. Bruce and his team are very eager to please and friendly and I hope to use them in the spring for a much needed cleaning of my vinyl siding.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to seeing you in the spring.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Complete interior and exterior window cleaning

The windows were thoroughly cleaned inside and out! The cleaners were very professional and I hardly knew they were around. A wonderful job from start to finish. My house sparkles! Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate it.

Edith in Ottawa
Edith in Ottawa

Outside window cleaning

The cleaning was done quickly and with great care. The follow up was very effective and payment was easy to make. I will recommend this company and will use again in the future.

Hi Edith,

It has been a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for hiring us and we look forward to working with you in the future.

G&G F.
G&G F.
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows cleaned inside and outside and window tracks cleaned

I found Clear Windows on Homestars about 5 weeks ago. I sent an email and Bruce called me within the hour and gave me the price for the work I was requesting. Wow! I will never clean my windows myself again. I always hated getting someone to clean the windows as they never do them as good as I do. Finally, I found someone who does the windows and even better than I do. We had three men come in, they worked over two hours and everything sparkled when they were done. Have you ever had anyone ask if you have basement windows and they cleaned them? Nope, I haven't before either but Clear Ottawa Windows cleaned them. Also the screens were washed. I have never had this done by a window washer company before. I highly recommend Clear Ottawa to clean your windows and you will never have to do them yourself again!!

Thank you for choosing us to clean your windows. It is a pleasure to work for you.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Exterior house wash plus interior windows

The three man crew were very meticulous in their cleaning of siding, soffits, gutters, windows, window jams and screens. They arrived on time and spent 5.5 hours cleaning everything that was rwuested. My house looks new again.

Thank you for your feedback. It means alot that you appreciate the effort and attention to detail that we pride ourselves on.

Window and eavestrough cleaning

I found Clear Ottawa Windows on the HomeStars site and decided on this business because of the high ratings and reviews from past customers. They exceeded our expectations. A superb job by the Bruce's team. They arrived on time, the team was friendly and went right to work on cleaning the window, inside and out, as well as cleaning the eavetroughs. The windows are so clear it is like having new and having the gutters cleaned means no more water dripping on the deck. The team took care that the pets did not get out, the interior floors were protected, and flower beds under the windows were undamaged. Great job by the team of professionals at Clear Ottawa Windows. Thank you.
George & Judith
Ottawa

Hi George and Judith, its a pleasure to work for people who appreciate the details. We believe that this is the difference that makes the difference. Thanks for taking the time to let others know of our dedication towards providing a high level of value to our clients.

More about Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

We are a residential and commercial cleaning service. We specialize in exterior and interior cleaning. We offer cleaning for your entire home. We clean weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, seasonally, post construction, windows, eavestrough and siding.