House & Apartment Cleaning

Reviews for Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

Randy in Ottawa
Randy in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Communication issue results in unintended service call but eventually resolved by company

We contacted Clear Ottawa Windows for a quote that resulted in a communication issue and a service being performed that wasn't intended. However, the company did sort this out with us and a resolution was found.

I would recommend their services but caution that explicit communication be used when arranging quotes or services.

Sheila C in Ottawa
Sheila C in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows Sparkling Clean

After reading all the reviews I decided to try Clear Ottawa to clean my windows, which needed it badly. It did take a few days to get a quote, but I'm glad I waited. The two guys did such a great job, my windows are gleaming!

Have been recommending them to my friends and won't let my windows get so dirty again now that I know of an excellent service. :)

Hi Sheila, thank you for your review it makes our day to know that your appreciate our work.

Rick in OTTAWA
Rick in OTTAWA

Window cleaning

This is the second year in a row we have used Clear Ottawa Windows to do the outside windows on our 3 story town home. they have impressed us with their courtesy and professionalism and we intend to continue using them. I would recommend them to anyone needing their windows cleaned.

Hi Rick,

Thank you for trusting us. It means a lot to service you again and we look forward to servicing you for many years to come.

letitiac
letitiac

Window and eaves cleaning

I’ve been a customer for 13 years and have seen the company grow with the years but the quality of service has always remained great. The owner is very responsive to his clients needs and despite being very busy is always accommodating. When I was concerned about my raves recently he sent over a crew to inspect and did not charge me. Above and beyond!

Thank you, this means so much as you have been our client right from the start. We have grown a lot of these years and it because of customers like you.

Stephanie
Stephanie
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Storm window to screen change over.

I have a bit of a complex project. The home is 100+ years old with storm windows. Bruce's team are great and handling the complexity of figuring out which screen goes where. They arrived on time as a team. Took off their shoes in the home and we're very responsive to my last minute request to add some windows to clean. I'll certainly be refering them and using them again.

Hi Etienne, thank you so such encouraging and positive words. I like forward to seeing you when the leaves changing color for the Autumn season.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Cleaning window and foundation.

A great deal of mould had accumulated on the foundation of my small stucco home, so two young men arrived from this company, put on white suits, and sprayed the foundation with a cleaner. They even got behind the hedges at the front of my house. They left the solution on during lunch and then sprayed it off. It looked and smelled very clean. Also, they washed all of the windows from the outside. What an incredible difference! In total, they probably worked extremely hard for about six to seven hours, including lunch. It was expensive, but worth every penny to have such a professional job done. I highly recommend this company.

Louise
Rockcliffe Park

Thanks Louise for your attention to the level of quality we offer our clients. I looking forward to servicing you again.

Sheila in Ottawa
Sheila in Ottawa

Eavestrough Cleaning

Clear Ottawa seems to have great service, but we didn't get to experience it. The main issue was that they quoted over the phone, and it was a drastic underestimate ( $280 vs $695). We did our best to answer the questions for the quote. In the end the job was only 1/3 completed for the quoted amount, and ClearOttawa left us to think that we were to at fault for not providing enough information. If quoting over the phone is their preferred method, more care needs to be taken to improve the accuracy of their questions to get a more accurate quote (i.e., better questions, accessibility, etc.).

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Sheila, I am sorry that your experience was not exceptional as we at Clear Ottawa Windows do our best to provide a great experience to all of our customers. I understand that misunderstandings can occur and take every measure possible to ensure accurate pricing with providing visits when possible or asking the right questions over the phone when we are unable to visit the home.

Please contact me and I will do my best to further assist you.

Funky Chicken from Ottawa
Funky Chicken from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough cleaning

I waited until the last moment to request eavestrough cleaning ) of my 2 storey house(end of November, but Bruce was still able to fit me in. Being VERY weather dependant to go on a roof for safety reasons he called me multiple times with possible opening when he was in the area until we found a time that worked. He also did an evaluation of my current drainage and didn't try to upsell or replace things that were working. In fact, his knowledge of home building and drainage gave me a lot of confidence in my existing setup and I appreciated his candour and honesty. Bruce and his team are very eager to please and friendly and I hope to use them in the spring for a much needed cleaning of my vinyl siding.

Thank you very much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to seeing you in the spring.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Complete interior and exterior window cleaning

The windows were thoroughly cleaned inside and out! The cleaners were very professional and I hardly knew they were around. A wonderful job from start to finish. My house sparkles! Highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate it.

More about Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

We are a residential and commercial cleaning service. We specialize in exterior and interior cleaning. We offer cleaning for your entire home. We clean weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, seasonally, post construction, windows, eavestrough and siding.