House & Apartment Cleaning

nce2by
nce2by
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window Cleaning

Clear Ottawa Windows did an amazing job cleaning the windows. I happened to be home the day they came and saw their meticulous work up close (really really close - they cleaned the exterior of the window in my home office while I was working in it). There was something stuck to the exterior from some roofing work or something and they used a special scraper to take it off without damaging the window. You definitely get what you pay for here. This is a stark contrast to the usual high school students with really long hoses spraying stuff on your windows!! Highly recommend. Also, pleasant to deal with.

Hi, Thanks for positive review. We pride ourselves in delivering the highest level of value in the market. The biggest joy that we receive is to be able to go home knowing in ours heart that we have done a great job for our clients.

Private User reviews Mascouche,

Gutter cleaning

K1K 4R4

Did a great job with the gutters. Had a lot of debris inside, but made no issues for them.
Payment was a little more than expected but due to where I am located.
Would highly recommend and plan on using them again.

Hi, Thank you for your review. Looking forward to seeing you in 2019!

Barry
Barry
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Exterior window cleaning

K1K 4R4

I engaged Clear Ottawa Windows last spring to clean the exterior of my home's windows. The work of the two tradesmen who showed up to do the job was first rate. They were well equipped for the work and went at it in an efficient and cheerful manner.

Hi Barry, its a pleasure to serve you. Looking forward to seeing you in 2019!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Window Cleaning

The service was for spring cleaning inside and out plus the fall outside. Good value for the price. The cleaners were professional in their appearance, punctual, attentive to details and friendly. The office staff provided information in a timely fashion and followed up as required. Planning on using them again.

Hi, Thanks for your review. It touches us that you notice our attention to detail, professionalism and punctuality.

sandrachatterton in OTTAWA
sandrachatterton in OTTAWA
1 review Ottawa, ON

Spring cleaning of windows, rain gutters, and power cleaning of siding

K1K 4R4

I had used Clear Ottawa Windows previously and was very satisfied. In Spring of 2018 I encouraged 6 other houses to have our windows cleaned, rain gutters emptied and cleaned, and the siding of all the houses done (this had never been done to our 32 year old houses!).
Clear Ottawa Windows did a great job! everyone was happy/satisfied. Their crew was punctual, very polite, and hard working. I remembered several from the previous year so they obviously retain their staff.
I am pleased to recommend the quality of their work, and the reasonableness of their prices.

Hi Sandra, thank you for choosing and recommending us. I look forward to seeing again in 2019!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Window and Gutter Cleaning

Excellent work from this company’s crew I have over the past few years had Clear Ottawa Windows wash the windows inside and out and also clean the rain gutters. Work was done inMay 2018!

Hi, thanks for writing a review as it helps others hear about us and this helps us to solve the challenges of even more wonderful people.

ereekie
ereekie

Window cleaning

Felt refreshing to work with a company that has integrity and are completely professional. I have used Clear Ottawa Windows two years in a row and will only use them in the future.

Hi, thank you for your loyalty. Its something that we take very seriously as we focus on providing great results through our integrity, communication and professionalism. Looking forward to seeing you again.

andimcw
andimcw

Window and siding cleaning

Excellent work. Had a tricky job with difficult access but they were a very pleasant and punctual crew. Multiple townhouse job

Hi, I appreciate your review as it helps us to ensure that we are providing a great service. Looking forward to working with you again.

Josee
Josee
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gutter Cleaning

I am satisfied with the work that was done to clean the gutters of my 2-level townhome. Due to the winter weather having arrived earlier than anticipated, my gutters were filled with ice. The workers worked diligently (about 2 hours) to break and melt the ice as best they could. Further to consultation with me, they thoroughly cleaned the essential parts of the gutters. I hope to deal with the company in the early Spring to get a quick clean done for the rest of gutters that could not be reached. Very friendly and professional service provided throughout. Would definitely use their services again.

Hi Josee, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It a pleasure to be able to get the essential work done and thus provide a high level of service.

More about Clear Ottawa Windows & Cleaning Services

We are a residential and commercial cleaning service. We specialize in exterior and interior cleaning. We offer cleaning for your entire home. We clean weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, seasonally, post construction, windows, eavestrough and siding.

Window & Gutter Cleaning, House & Apartment Cleaning, House Cleaning Exteriors, and Renovation Cleaning
We use Shaklee home cleaning products for your home interior. This company is one of the few environmental friendly that been around for over 50 years. In other words, their non-toxic, environmental friendly claims are back up with scientific evidence. We also use proteam vacuums. This is the only vacuum manufacturer in the world that is a sponsor of the American Lung association. Their vacuums have such a high level of filtration that they actually promote clean air together.
We offer Home and office cleaning. Along with residential and commercial window, eavestrough, and siding cleaning
2010
Cash, cheque and credit card
$60