Veteran Painting Inc

Ron in Glamorgan
Ron in Glamorgan
5 reviews Strathmore, AB

Main Floor Re-paint

We have a 1961 bungalow in Glamorgan. Kurtis replaced a bedroom and bathroom door and 3 sets of bi-fold closet doors and they all fit. Repainted all upstairs, walls, ceilings and all baseboards and trim as well as the stairway to the basement. Kurtis is a perfectionist. Holes and cracks filled, walls and trim sanded. His freehand cutting is next to none. Wall to ceiling cuts and wall to baseboard cuts, and cuts around cabinetry are near perfect. Not only is Kurtis a veteran and a great painter. He is also a very nice man. We are glad we chose Verteran Painting for our project.

Thank you so much Ron, I am humbled by your kind words and thankful to do my best for you! Appreciate the great remarks, as I do try to be a perfectionist, thank my mom for that, and my years in the army! God bless and thank you.

Nora in Calgary
Nora in Calgary

Bathroom Renos

Kurtis the Painter was awesome! We had challenging bathrooms to paint and he had to come back multiple times to complete the work.
I would highly recommend him as he is a perfectionist!

Thank you for the kind words Nora. I learned in the military that trying to be perfect is better than aiming for excellence. Because if you strive for excellent, you'll stop short when it's really good and not push more to perfect it. Veteran Painting leans on that, thanks!

Judy  from Calgary
Judy from Calgary
1 review Okotoks, AB

Hallway / Entrance

Kurtis cares about his work. I found him to be meticulous, and was very pleased with his work. I will not hesitate to ask him to come back again in the near future to help with other projects.

Thanks Judy! It was a pleasure to work for you as well. My mom was very meticulous, I guess it rubbed off, then I joined the army at 18, and I really learned that! It's all their faults! Thanks again...

More about Veteran Painting Inc

We apply the same learned military standards of high moral, ethical, and honorable principles as we paint your home or place of business.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?