HomeStars  >  Decks in Thornhill  >  The Post Hole Diggers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Post Hole Diggers

Kaby in Toronto, Ontario Canada M2N7L2

Professional. Quick. Experts. Originally, I called them only to put in the posts for my fence. I wanted to save some money. But inquired about their fence building capabilities--and they said they could do it. I was hesitant to go with them, as they really specialize in post holes, but was willing to take a leap of faith. They were organized from the back-end office process part, to when they arrived at my house. Fully equipped with pro machinery and a crew of 3. In 5 hours they finished a beautiful fence. So happy with high grade of materials they used and quality of their workmanship. Put these guys on your go-to list for building your entire fence. You won't regret it. Money well spent.

richard.ying

good service and good price. on time , on schedule. thanks very much. i will recommend to my friends.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you are happy with the service we provided.

Best wishes,

Advanced C.

From the moment they answered the phone to the second they left the job it was absolutly fantastic. the crew that showed up were proper and did a super job. The ladies answering the phone were very helpful and full of information. would absolutly recommend and use for my next job!