HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Caledon  >  TOTAL SECURITY CO 1994

Reviews for TOTAL SECURITY CO 1994

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Take over alarm system

Ray was very prompt and knew his stuff. I was hesitant at 1st with my current alarm system being taken over, but time will tell with regards to the service.
Regarding, Ray's service and confidence I have to say he went above and beyond plus I saved myself $200 plus per year....

alok_shivam
alok_shivam
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installation

I wanted an inexpensive but reliable home monitoring system that can integrate with my home automation system. It was challenging especially with GSM connectivity a little challenging in my area.

The task was duly taken care of in a thorough professional manner, and any questions/concerns have been efficiently responded/handled in last 8 months.

I will be glad to provide my reference personally for Total Security Co

Hi Alok
Thank you for your kind and generous testimony
Appreciate your business very much

Steve
Steve

Security Camera Installation and Support

Ray was a pleasure to deal with. He visited my home quickly after first-contact and made a recommendation based on my actual needs, going as far as persuading me not to opt for a more expensive system which I did not need. He scheduled the installation with an acceptable lead-time, visited as promised, and worked diligently to have a satisfactory installation. His work was clean and top-notch.

Hi Steve
Thank you for taking the time to write this review
It was a pleasure completing ypur project
Also want to thank you for your business and support

Luvmylife in Mississauga
Luvmylife in Mississauga

Security Cameras

Great company with excellent pricing and support. They are always ready to help.Do not waist your time, if you want quality and service this is the place to do all your security camera needs.
Thanks Ray

hi
thank you so much for your review and taking the time to do so
it was a pleasure installing your system
please call me if you have any questions

Ola102Ola in Mississauga
Ola102Ola in Mississauga

Alarm system

I was very pleased with Ray work and his professional service .He is someone you trust ,very hard working and always on time.He provides the best work and pricing Highly recommended.Thank you Ray

Good morning
thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
ypur business and support is greatly appreciated and I look forward to providing you services for many years ahead

Glen  from Pickering
Glen from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Security Alarm System

I contacted Total Security for an estimate to replace our 26 year old system that decided to retire without notice .
Ray quickly responded and set up an appointment to discuss our needs.
We liked what he had to offer and Ray was able to book us in for timely installation .
It was a nice change to have the person that sells the job actually show up to do the installation .
Our system (using original wiring) offered Ray a few challenges which he was able to overcome because of his experience and knowledge. He took his time and saw to it that the new system was installed properly and was working without issue.
Ray made sure we were comfortable with the operation of the system before leaving .
We found Ray to be very personable , accommodating , and extremely good at what he does.
We have scheduled a date for him to install security cameras .
I highly recommend Total Security foe all your security needs.
Ray from Total Security provides a good product with great service.

I highly recommend him for security needs

Hi Glen
Thank you for your kind and generous testimony
It was a pleasure getting you all hooked up
And i look forward to providing you services for many years ahead

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Very pleased

I was very pleased with Ray's knowledge, advice, and extremely prompt service. I recently bought a new build townhouse, and every other service that I have required has been ploddingly slow to respond, but Ray has been right on it the whole time. He has responded to my questions immediately, and made needed adjustments and changes right away. The service has been phenomenal, and I am very confident with the work (he did it all himself).

Hi Brian
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
I am also very grateful to you for choosing TOTAL SECURITY CO and the trust and confidence you placed in us
Please call me if you have any questions any time
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOME

Bo
Bo
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Alarm system

Ray is a very nice and hard working person. I put my request on Friday and he replied on Saturday and come to my house on Sunday to do the estimation. He provided solid plan to explain my concern with a cost saving. In the following week he came and completed the installation in the day and it works well. The package offered save the money with a good warranty.

Good morning Bo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
Your business is greatly appreciated
Please call me anytime you need any assistance or if you have any questions regarding the service or the equipment
I look forward to providing you services for many years ahead
RAY

Chantal and Henry in Mississauga
Chantal and Henry in Mississauga

Home Security System

Great service and great price. Ray the owner was fantastic did a great job at installing the home security system. He was tidy, courteous and on time. Easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about the products and service. He came to have a look at our home first so he knew what was needed before he came to install the system. He answers my phone calls and messages fast.

Hi guys
THANKS so much for taking the time to write this review
I hope you'll settle down in your new home quickly
Please call me anytime if you need any assistance
Appreciate the trust and confidence you placed in TOTAL SECURITY CO

Mani in Toronto
Mani in Toronto

Great Service, Great Company

I just had Total Security Company come in and provide us with a great home security system. The owner, Ray, is a fantastic guy, easy to talk to and won't try and sell you things you don't need. He answers my phone calls and messages promptly. He came out have a look at our home and see what we needed first. He pointed out all the places that should be looked at and how to go about monitoring them. Very knowledgeable guy when it comes to anything security related. He didn't push us into getting things we wouldn't need.
The installation was clean, fast, and done very professionally. The monitoring in very affordable ($10/month) and it's good knowing someone is looking after my home when I can't.
I would highly recommend Total Security and Ray if you're shopping around for a security system.
Thanks Ray, and we will definitely use your services again. And will recommend you to all our friends and family.

Hi
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
Your support , the confidence and trust you placed in my company is greatly appreciated
I look forward to providing you security services for many years ahead at the locked in rate of $10 per month
Again

CALL FOR PACKAGE PRICING
1-855-802-4295

CSAA CERTIFIED CENTRAL STATIONS
CANADA'S LARGEST PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANY

CSAA certification is not easy to achieve. Did you know that 90% of the monitoring stations in North America remain uncertified. In other words, we're the less than 200 companies of over 2700 monitoring stations that are certified.
SEE the PDF in the galleries section for memo confirmation that our monitoring company(API) has obtained this certification.

So visit TOTAL SECURITY CO we've been in business since 1994.

NO CONTRACT REQUIRED
NO CREDIT CHECK

PREMIUM MONITORING FEES CAPPED AT $10/MONTH ($120/YEAR)
SMART HOME AUTOMATION

ADDITIONAL DOORS AND WINDOWS
$24 (WIRED)
$55 EACH (WIRELESS)

OWN THE SYSTEM
TOO EXPENSIVE TO LEASE ON A MONTHLY BASIS
SAVE OVER $1800 LONG TERM

LANDLINE NOT NEEDED

WHY PAY $29.99/MONTH ON A LONG TERM ON AN UNBREAKABLE CONTRACT???

Call Ray if you have any questions

1-855-802-4295

-----------------------------------------------------
SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM PACKAGE 1
NO MONTHLY FEES
4 ch DVR with 1TB HDD (upto 5 weeks recording)
4 cameras
1080p hidef
wide angle 2MP
Night vision 100ft
FREE ON SITE SERVICE AND TROUBLE SHOOTING 2 CALLS PER YEAR
UNLIMITED PHONE TECH SUPPORT
Remote viewing on any smart device
Local or Global
2 year warranty on DVR and Cameras
3 year warranty on labour
References and installation testimonials available from members of this and other groups

SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM

UPGRADE
PACKAGE 2
4 ch TVI DVR ANALOG +1CH IP (port) upto 5MP cameras
2TB HDD
4 cameras 1080p TURBO
HIDEF wide angle 90°
3MP
Wide dynamic range(WDR) (BACKLIGHT filter)
130ft night
Recording on 2TB HDD (7 WEEKS)

FREE ON SITE SERVICE AND TROUBLE SHOOTING 2 CALLS PER YEAR
UNLIMITED PHONE TECH SUPPORT

See what our customers are saying about their installed products

***IMPORTANT NOTICE**DISCLOSURE ** **SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS** PRICES PUBLISHED ARE FOR CAMERAS AND DVR AS PER DESCRIPTION .ANY CHANGES TO FORMAT TYPE ,IP CAMERAS OR SPECIAL LENS CAMERAS WILL ALTER THE TOTAL PRICE.
ALL CAMERAS AND DVR ARE ANALOG UNLESS SPECIFIED
DVR 4 CH ANALOG
1TB HDD. up to 4 weeks recording.
CAMERAS :
2 MP 2.8mm LENS
WHITE/GREY
TURBO HIDEF 1080p
90' ANGLE.
100 FT IR.
PACKAGE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE LCD MONITOR/TV:MOUNTS/MOUNTING OF TV WIRE DUCTS TO CONCEAL CABLING./HDMI CABLES/ETHERNET CABLES/TPLINK WIFI EXTENDERS /
$1500.00 INSTALLED

***BEFORE CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER PLEASE DISCUSS ALL AVAILABLE OPTIONS ****

Thank you.
Ray Merchant
Total Security Co. (since 1994)
SURVEILLANCE AND SECURITY SYSTEMS
PREMIUM ALARM MONITORING AT LOWEST RATES IN INDUSTRY*WITH E-ALERTS
*NO CONTRACT
*HOMEAUTOMATION
*ACCESS CONTROL.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The following is a VERY IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE

DISCLAIMER
BY PUBLISHING THIS PUBLIC MESSAGE EXPECTS
NO OBLIGATION TO BUY FROM TOTAL SECURITY CO
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE
NOT MEANT TO DISCREDIT ANY COMPANY

Several alarm companies only have SUMMER PROGRAMS? They rent houses and hire large crews of university students which are offered large commissions ($400 to $500 per contract)to get you to sign up.

LEARN MORE by Googling "door to door alarm scam".

The PRESSURE:
Sales person won't leave even when you tell them to "Leave"
Sales person won't leave when you tell them "No Thanks"
Sales person won't leave when you say "I Already Have Your Products or Service"
Sales person name drops the name of your neighbor and makes it sound like "they signed up" or "they bought one" or "they referred me to you"
Sales person comes to the house several times and won't leave you alone
Sales person offers cheap cameras /chances to win vacations/free groceries for a year .....anything to ENTICE YOU TO SIGN THE CONTRACT
Once the system is INSTALLED you will be LIABLE for the FULL AND COMPLETE VALUE OF THE CONTRACT ( typically 3 years or more)
EARLY TO TERMINATION OF CONTRACT IS LEGALLY REFERRED TO " breach of contract" and customer is more than likely to pay early CANCELLATION CHARGES amounting to over $700 + THE FULL VALUE OF THE CONTRACT
Failure to. pay could result in collections , small claims and NEGATIVE REPORTING to the Credit Bureau

The SOLUTIONS:
Put Up Your Hand and "Say NO".
Immediately close the door and the sales person will eventually leave.
Tell them "You are Trespassing" and that you are calling the BBB Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Branch and the Police if they do not leave.
BBB 1-888-352-7601, Consumer Protection (Local office)
Always Get 3 Quotes for whatever you consider purchasing. This gives you the time to gather information and to check if the "deal" being presented to you is the best option.
Look up reviews posted on social media such as HOMESTARS TWITTER FACEBOOK ETC.
Never Accept Quick Delivery of a product or service. This gives you a cooling off period and more time to gather facts.
If you did proceed with the offer You Have 10 Days to Change Your Mind and CANCEL (and get a full refund). It's the Law in Ontario (Consumers Protection Act)
Create Awareness and Share on Social Media as referred above.
Contact the local media

DISCLOSURE

TOTAL SECURITY CO DOES NOT INSTALL ANY EQUIPMENT BOUGHT ONLINE OR FROM ANY VENDOR NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY DUE TO WARRANTY AND SERVICE ISSUES.