HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Caledon  >  TOTAL SECURITY CO 1994

Reviews for TOTAL SECURITY CO 1994

Dave in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

I would highly recommend Total Security Co.
Ray is very professional and committed to customer service. I am impressed with his attention to detail and his knowledge of security systems. He recently installed a security system at our new facility in Georgetown, Ontario and he gave us top notch service.

hi Dave
thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
I appreciate the trust and confidence you placed in TOTAL SECURITY CO
It was fun doing your project albeit with some challenges at the very end
Please call me anytime you have any questions
TOTAL SECURITY CO

I got my cameras installed in Dec. Ray was very professional, always on time with the appointments and did a great job. I was unhappy about one camera position and he agreed to retire it for me and reinstall that particular camera. He was reasonable in charging extra. Overall, I am happy about the work. The cameras seem to be working fine.

Hello Thank you for your business and the trust and confidence you placed in TOTAL SECURITY CO
And for taking the time to write this review

Vicki from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

We called Total Security for our home security. Ray came the same evening. He was pleasant and very honest with what was required to switch our security! He came on a Sunday to do the installation as we were concerned we were no longer being monitored! Terrific service ever since!!!
We are very happy with the security system!!!

thank you so much for your business and the trust and confidence you placed in TOTAL SECURITY CO
It is very much appreciated
Also thank you for taking the time to write this review

TOTAL SECURITY CO

Ray installed security camaras in our home. He was professional, diligent, informative, and careful. He was able to offer a variety of products/services and explained the pros and cons of each so we could make an educated decision. On the day of installation, he completed his job efficiently. He thoroughly explained how the systems worked. When our IP address was accidently reset by our internet provider, Ray helped us to troubleshoot the problem and promptly find a solution.

I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Total Security and Ray to all of my family and friends.

Also want to thank you for taking the time to write this review
PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
Wishing you and the family a very joyful Christmas and an amazing 2018

TOTAL SECURITY CO

I was referred to Ray by a family member. Ray was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to help me pick the best system for my new home. If I ever have any questions or need help with my system, he is always quick to respond and help. I am really glad I chose Total Security. I would definitely recommend Ray to anyone looking to install a home security system.

S Costa

Hi
Thank you very much for your business and support
Also to take the time to write this review

Chris in Scarborough
4 reviews Nobleton, ON

We hired Ray to install a camera system for our new house. We shopped around and got quotes from 5 different providers. We are extremely happy with Ray because he's knowledgeable and practical. He doesn't upsell us anything that's not necessary and costly. I enjoyed working with Ray because he's very reliable and communicates everything in advance. Overall the installation job is very professionally done and we are very happy with the quality of the cameras. I would recommend his service and will use him again in the next project.

Hi Chris
Good morning and thank you so much for your business
Also the trust and confidence you placed in me
PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance

Merry Christmas to you and the family

PBSJ of Woodbridge

Ray gave us top notch customer service. He took the time to educate us on the cameras and the apps on our smartphones and ipads. He did not rush us and answered all our questions. About a week after the job was completed he came back, after he was paid, and installed the app on a laptop and made a slight adjustment on a camera, IN THE SNOW! Before writing up this review, I checked his previous reviews to get some ideas on what to write. One person said he was rude. This couldn't further from the truth. We contacted Ray in the early morning and late at night and got him right away or he called us back almost immediately. His demeanor was always calm and professional. All the other reviews were correct about Total Security. You will be more than pleased with his service.

I appreciate your kind words and also your business.
PLEASE call me any time of you need any more assistance
wishing you and the family a fabulous Christmas and an amazing 2018

Juliet opoku in Mississauga

Ray is an excellent resource and a great person. He has help me out with my Services so many time. Even when remodel my basement and distory the phone line connection, Ray come twice to rewire and connect without charging me. It would I have cost me about 200 Dallas to get it done else where. I am very happy with his services any if anyone say anything otherwise is definitely slander and false.

Good morning
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
I appreciate your business over the years and look forward to providing you EXCELLENT COST EFFECTIVE services for many years ahead
Wishing you and the family the best for this holiday season

1 review Kitchener, ON

Very poor service from the provider. If you want to waste your money go for it.. Not a reliable provider.I have had a very bad experience with Ray.He is very rude and don't know how to talk.Very upset with the services.

thank you for taking the time to write this review
as explained it is the customers responsibility to provide a telephone line that is stable

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

ash

Ray was good, he did what he said, very professional work done
Will definitely recommend others

thank you so much for taking the time to write this review
I appreciate your business and support

More about TOTAL SECURITY CO 1994

CALL FOR PACKAGE PRICING
1-855-802-4295

CSAA CERTIFIED CENTRAL STATIONS
CANADA'S LARGEST PRIVATELY OWNED COMPANY

CSAA certification is not easy to achieve. Did you know that 90% of the monitoring stations in North America remain uncertified. In other words, we're the less than 200 companies of over 2700 monitoring stations that are certified.
SEE the PDF in the galleries section for memo confirmation that our monitoring company(API) has obtained this certification.

So visit TOTAL SECURITY CO we've been in business since 1994.

NO CONTRACT REQUIRED
NO CREDIT CHECK

PREMIUM MONITORING FEES CAPPED AT $10/MONTH ($120/YEAR)
SMART HOME AUTOMATION

ADDITIONAL DOORS AND WINDOWS
$24 (WIRED)
$55 EACH (WIRELESS)

OWN THE SYSTEM
TOO EXPENSIVE TO LEASE ON A MONTHLY BASIS
SAVE OVER $1800 LONG TERM

LANDLINE NOT NEEDED

WHY PAY $29.99/MONTH ON A LONG TERM ON AN UNBREAKABLE CONTRACT???

Call Ray if you have any questions

1-855-802-4295

-----------------------------------------------------
SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM PACKAGE 1
NO MONTHLY FEES
4 ch DVR with 1TB HDD (upto 5 weeks recording)
4 cameras
1080p hidef
wide angle 2MP
Night vision 100ft
FREE ON SITE SERVICE AND TROUBLE SHOOTING 2 CALLS PER YEAR
UNLIMITED PHONE TECH SUPPORT
Remote viewing on any smart device
Local or Global
2 year warranty on DVR and Cameras
3 year warranty on labour
References and installation testimonials available from members of this and other groups
SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM

UPGRADE
PACKAGE 2
4 ch TVI DVR ANALOG +1CH IP (port) upto 5MP cameras
2TB HDD
4 cameras 1080p TURBO
HIDEF wide angle 90°
3MP
Wide dynamic range(WDR) (BACKLIGHT filter)
130ft night
Recording on 2TB HDD (7 WEEKS)

FREE ON SITE SERVICE AND TROUBLE SHOOTING 2 CALLS PER YEAR
UNLIMITED PHONE TECH SUPPORT

***
See what our customers are saying about their installed products

***
***IMPORTANT NOTICE**DISCLOSURE ** **SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS** PRICES PUBLISHED ARE FOR CAMERAS AND DVR AS PER DESCRIPTION .ANY CHANGES TO FORMAT TYPE ,IP CAMERAS OR SPECIAL LENS CAMERAS WILL ALTER THE TOTAL PRICE.
ALL CAMERAS AND DVR ARE ANALOG UNLESS SPECIFIED
DVR 4 CH ANALOG
1TB HDD. up to 4 weeks recording.
CAMERAS :
2 MP 2.8mm LENS
WHITE/GREY
TURBO HIDEF 1080p
90' ANGLE.
100 FT IR.
PACKAGE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE LCD MONITOR/TV:MOUNTS/MOUNTING OF TV WIRE DUCTS TO CONCEAL CABLING./HDMI CABLES/ETHERNET CABLES/TPLINK WIFI EXTENDERS /
$1500.00 INSTALLED

***BEFORE CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER PLEASE DISCUSS ALL AVAILABLE OPTIONS ****

Thank you.
Ray Merchant
Total Security Co. (since 1994)
SURVEILLANCE AND SECURITY SYSTEMS
PREMIUM ALARM MONITORING AT LOWEST RATES IN INDUSTRY*WITH E-ALERTS
*NO CONTRACT
*HOMEAUTOMATION
*ACCESS CONTROL.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The following is a VERY IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE

DISCLAIMER
BY PUBLISHING THIS PUBLIC MESSAGE EXPECTS
NO OBLIGATION TO BUY FROM TOTAL SECURITY CO
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE
NOT MEANT TO DISCREDIT ANY COMPANY

Several alarm companies only have SUMMER PROGRAMS? They rent houses and hire large crews of university students which are offered large commissions ($400 to $500 per contract)to get you to sign up.

LEARN MORE by Googling "door to door alarm scam".

The PRESSURE:
Sales person won't leave even when you tell them to "Leave"
Sales person won't leave when you tell them "No Thanks"
Sales person won't leave when you say "I Already Have Your Products or Service"
Sales person name drops the name of your neighbor and makes it sound like "they signed up" or "they bought one" or "they referred me to you"
Sales person comes to the house several times and won't leave you alone
Sales person offers cheap cameras /chances to win vacations/free groceries for a year .....anything to ENTICE YOU TO SIGN THE CONTRACT
Once the system is INSTALLED you will be LIABLE for the FULL AND COMPLETE VALUE OF THE CONTRACT ( typically 3 years or more)
EARLY TO TERMINATION OF CONTRACT IS LEGALLY REFERRED TO " breach of contract" and customer is more than likely to pay early CANCELLATION CHARGES amounting to over $700 + THE FULL VALUE OF THE CONTRACT
Failure to. pay could result in collections , small claims and NEGATIVE REPORTING to the Credit Bureau

The SOLUTIONS:
Put Up Your Hand and "Say NO".
Immediately close the door and the sales person will eventually leave.
Tell them "You are Trespassing" and that you are calling the BBB Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Branch and the Police if they do not leave.
BBB 1-888-352-7601, Consumer Protection (Local office)
Always Get 3 Quotes for whatever you consider purchasing. This gives you the time to gather information and to check if the "deal" being presented to you is the best option.
Look up reviews posted on social media such as HOMESTARS TWITTER FACEBOOK ETC.
Never Accept Quick Delivery of a product or service. This gives you a cooling off period and more time to gather facts.
If you did proceed with the offer You Have 10 Days to Change Your Mind and CANCEL (and get a full refund). It's the Law in Ontario (Consumers Protection Act)
Create Awareness and Share on Social Media as referred above.
Contact the local media

DISCLOSURE

TOTAL SECURITY CO DOES NOT INSTALL ANY EQUIPMENT BOUGHT ONLINE OR FROM ANY VENDOR NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY DUE TO WARRANTY AND SERVICE ISSUES.