Complete Exteriors

Reviews for Complete Exteriors

Oakville in Oakville
Oakville in Oakville

Got there in the end

We built a major addition onto our home and needed exteriors siding (maibec) and posts completed. We decided to hire complete exteriors based on reviews and an initial meeting.

The siding install was fantastic and on budget, Bruce is a good guy and made sure we were happy.

When we continued forward with the exterior posts, a few months after completion of the siding is when we ran into a few hiccups.

We ordered the siding ourselves through Lowe's and had our original PM do a take off on quality needed. Bruce convinces us to order post and porch ceilings materials (maibec) through him.

We had to go through 3 months of some ups and downs as the quantities and sizes were incorrect at first and this caused us some stress and frustration.

HOWEVER..... After adding such a substantial addition to our home and nearly a full gut, we learned quickly that most contractors and trades and not exactly honest and timely !!

Even though Bruce made mistakes along the way, he was a man of his word (hard to find) and stuck with us until the project was completed.

I would recommend Complete Exteriors but would ensure the measurements and quantities are double checked before proceeding.

Thanks for being an honest guy Bruce in an industry that is not always above board!

p.a.w C.
p.a.w C.

Exterior siding

We had 1 transaction with complete exteriors and the last. They took a deposit and told me they would order material and do the work in 6 weeks. They never showed up and to us about ordering the material. I went to the supplier and found out they never ordered the materials that take 4 weeks to get. Bruce is always making up stories. We found out we weren’t the first people he has done this too. We finally got back our deposit after a year of Bruce playing games. I would never recommend complete exteriors to anyone. What a nightmares. P.A.W Construction Ltd.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Cottage Maibec Siding Installation

Bruce is a great guy to deal with and his installers are excellent. Bruce is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. The project was for the owner of our company and they did a great job. Everyone is very happy. It was a pleasure to deal with Complete Exteriors and I hope to work with them again soon.

Zak in Courtice
Zak in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Thanks!

Started a 70K renovation and needed help with the bigger tasks. Hired Complete Exteriors and got amazing results. Work included interior trim, Exterior trim, porch, surround decking, and loft balcony. When problems were encountered like roof issues and bad wiring, Complete Exteriors quickly arranged sub-trades to resolve and stay on schedule. Very satisfied and highly rcommend. Thanks!

Mark in Newmarket
Mark in Newmarket
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Complete Exterior Reno

Bruce, Jeff, Troy & Brandon were a good team. They completed the Hardie siding, raised panel MDF and black aluminum soffit & fascia on our home and cabana. They have a strong attention to detail and take pride in their workmanship. Jeff has the experience and the eye that helped us make decisions throughout the reno. We were kept apprised if they were not coming to the site due to poor weather. They were all friendly, courteous and professional. They cleaned up the worksite at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend Complete Exteriors.

Leonard from Toronto
Leonard from Toronto

hardibaord siding of new addition

called Bruce about siding my new addition. he was early for the appointment, didn't make me wait, and came back with the quote less than 3 days later.
quote was more than acceptable so we went ahead. he informed us as soon as the materials were available, and sent the crew in to do the job. they did fantastic work and other than a bit of a delay due to an additional supplier shortage, the work was done very quickly.
we are very happy with the job done and will be rehiring Bruce and his company when we do the rest of our house.

Jillian
Jillian

Longboard Siding

Bruce and Jeff came to quote the same day i called about replacing some painted old cedar shingle with Longboard siding. The job was challenging as much of the shingle was on the third floor and required scaffolding to get up there. Bruce gave us quotes on Longboard and Wood siding, we chose the Longboard. We had some rain delays during installation but Bruce always called or texted if the weather prevented work. Bruce, Jeff and Troy were great to work with and we trust them completely. The end result looks fantastic - we love it and have moved forward with two additional projects -
overhauling our front porch and refacing our back deck with Trex composite because we were so pleased! The porch look gorgeous and the deck is happening in the next week - can't wait!
I would definitely recommend Complete Exteriors.

LS Toronto, Ontario Canada M4n1z6
LS Toronto, Ontario Canada M4n1z6

Deck construction

We used Bruce 4 years ago to build our initial deck and just had the team back out to do an extension. Both times the team was friendly, fast and did great work. Bruce was very responsive on the phone and also had the most reasonable quotes from the contractors we looked at. We are very happy with our end result and would recommend Bruce and the team to anyone looking for a great deck.

Leanne
Leanne

Deck, Siding and Sauna in the Beach

I first hired Bruce and Jeff and their team in 2013 to do wood siding and matching eaves on a tired old house that became my Toronto Beach office. I found their work to be excellent, their materials to be of a very high quality and their price to be absolutely fair. The siding gave my building a complete facelift and it looks fantastic. In 2015 the team did a beautiful job of replacing the soffits and fascia on my Beach house. I am working with Complete Exteriors a third time now; this time they are doing wood siding on my newly renovated home, and building me a composite deck off my kitchen. Again, the siding has been expertly installed. Bruce recommended the composite deck product for its longevity and maintenance-free nature and it is going to be beautiful. The sauna would make any Scandinavian proud!! Jeff's workmanship is really really good. I'd hire Complete Exteriors again, but I'm out of buildings for them to work on! I note that all of the reviews here on HomeStars are a deserved 10/10, save for one. As a lawyer, I'm not surprised. In my experience, those who are themselves guilty are usually the best at pointing fingers at others... it's a distraction technique, but not a very good one.

Sheree in
Sheree in
1 review Division No. 6, SK

Honesty, Integrity and Dependabiltiy

I called Bruce for a second opinion on a deck we were building ourselves. It ended up being a much bigger job than we anticipated and we couldn't do it properly ourselves. I was referred to him by a friend for help, he looked at the job and recommended a couple of different layouts that would solve our problems and include stairs, built in lighting and planters. They started a few days later and once completed the deck exceeded all of our expectations. Bruce was honest and upfront during the entire job, he is an integrity driven individual and made sure we were happy all the way through. I would recommend him and his crew to anyone.

More about Complete Exteriors

Toronto & Southern Ontario General Contractor - Interior & Exterior renovations. Over 30 years of experience in general contracting, specializing in Exterior Trim, Siding, Decks, Fences, Sheds, Gazebos, Basements and General Renovations.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Oshawa?