Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  Vlad Wallpaper Installation
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Ross in Downtown Toronto

Thanks much for the great work, Vlad!

Vlad agreed to take on a small but complicated install for us that involved papering a wall that contained two swing doors with complicated hinge systems - all in a rather confined space. To make it more tricky, there were lots of cuts required and we only had one roll of paper! The work looks great. Perfect alignment of the pattern and very clean cuts. We appreciated that Vlad was able to fit us into his schedule within a week. He was very easy to communicate with and kept us well informed of any issues or change of plans. Vlad was tidy and very professional. Would have him back to do more work without hesitation. Thanks again!

Vlad did an expert job. He was professional, careful and considerate of our small condo space. He was meticulous. He matched the wallpaper up perfectly, made sure there were no seams and made straight cuts. The wallpaper looks great and made a world of difference in our living room. Highly recommended.

Hi guys.
Thank you so much for so nice words and for your time to write me so nice review.
Best wishes

Shel

I found Vlad after searching for a number of different wallpaper installers. In my experience, I found many individuals who just did not seem interested in our project or did not service our area. I contacted Vlad, we had a brief discussion about or project. We arranged for him to see our house and project where he provided us with a final estimate. He completed the work on time and on budget. He showed up when he said he would and he took his time with his work. He is humble and a professional in his craft. He completed multiple rooms for us and repaired work from a previous installer. I would highly recommend him. Thanks Vlad!

Hi Shelane and Shali!
Thank you for the kind words. I always try to do my best to make my clients happy. I enjoyed working at your home. Call any time if you need some wallpapering.
Best wishes!
Vlad

I highly recommend Vlad!! He was so professional, easy to communicate with, knowledgeable and fast!! He installed the wallpaper in my powder room and it looks absolutely PERFECT. I'm so happy I found Vlad and I will definitely be using him in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to write me so nice review , really cool wallpapers for the powder room even educative :-)))
Best wishes!

Sweet Home in Mississauga

After having a another company install our wallpaper and doing a horrible job, Vlad was recommended to us. He came saw the job and recommended what should be done, then set a date to return and install new paper. He came on that date, and was even early. He finished the job quickly, was polite and respectful of our home and the finished job looks perfect. So happy we had him re do the wallpaper. Would highly recommend.

Hi Melissa.
Thank you so much for so nice review. I always try to do my best to make my clients happy.

kevin in Toronto

Expert installation. Vlad was timely and polite. Most of all, Vlad was honest and did not take advantage of my lack of knowledge in wallpapering. I highly recommend Vlad's services.

Hi Kevin.
Really appreciate that you find a time to write me so nice words.
like your newlywed hallway.

Sally in Don Mills

We are grateful to Vlad for taking on our challenging kitchen wallpaper project. He was efficient, fair with pricing and we are really pleased with the result. Thank you, Vlad!

Hi Selly.
Thank you so much for your time to write me so nice review. I love your new kitchen, nice wallpapers.
Best wishes
Vlad Kaufman

Ursula

We had two feature walls done in our home by Vlad. First in our master closet, as well as in our kitchen. Vlad is an excellent wallpaper hanger. He's professional and is fair in the price he charges. My wallpaper appears seamless! No one that has seen the walls could find the seams.

Would I use him again? Most definitely! He's a keeper!

Hi Ursula.
Really appreciate it.

yasamin in Aurora

I would highly recommend Vlad. He did a great job! He is not only very professional, he is also very friendly! He was easy to communicate with and made the whole process much easier!

Hi Yasamin . Thank you for so nice words. It was my pleasure to meet you and your father.
All the best.

Stewart in Toronto

10 out of 10 for Vlad! He was easy to communicate with from the start via Homestars messages or phone. He was punctual showing up for the job and very professional throughout the job. Hanging a geometric pattern wallpaper with precision.
Would definitely re-hire, or pass his details onto friends / family for future jobs.

Hi Stewart. Thank you so much for the nice words. I really appreciate it.

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, Commercial wallpapers , Murals and Wet System Wallpapers..

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!