Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  Vlad Wallpaper Installation
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Sweet Home in Mississauga

After having a another company install our wallpaper and doing a horrible job, Vlad was recommended to us. He came saw the job and recommended what should be done, then set a date to return and install new paper. He came on that date, and was even early. He finished the job quickly, was polite and respectful of our home and the finished job looks perfect. So happy we had him re do the wallpaper. Would highly recommend.

Hi Melissa.
Thank you so much for so nice review. I always try to do my best to make my clients happy.

kevin in Toronto

Expert installation. Vlad was timely and polite. Most of all, Vlad was honest and did not take advantage of my lack of knowledge in wallpapering. I highly recommend Vlad's services.

Hi Kevin.
Really appreciate that you find a time to write me so nice words.
like your newlywed hallway.

Sally in Don Mills

We are grateful to Vlad for taking on our challenging kitchen wallpaper project. He was efficient, fair with pricing and we are really pleased with the result. Thank you, Vlad!

Hi Selly.
Thank you so much for your time to write me so nice review. I love your new kitchen, nice wallpapers.
Best wishes
Vlad Kaufman

Ursula

We had two feature walls done in our home by Vlad. First in our master closet, as well as in our kitchen. Vlad is an excellent wallpaper hanger. He's professional and is fair in the price he charges. My wallpaper appears seamless! No one that has seen the walls could find the seams.

Would I use him again? Most definitely! He's a keeper!

Hi Ursula.
Thank you so much for so nice words and for your time to write me so nice review.
Really appreciate it.

yasamin in Aurora

I would highly recommend Vlad. He did a great job! He is not only very professional, he is also very friendly! He was easy to communicate with and made the whole process much easier!

Job Price

Hi Yasamin . Thank you for so nice words. It was my pleasure to meet you and your father.
All the best.

Stewart in Toronto

10 out of 10 for Vlad! He was easy to communicate with from the start via Homestars messages or phone. He was punctual showing up for the job and very professional throughout the job. Hanging a geometric pattern wallpaper with precision.
Would definitely re-hire, or pass his details onto friends / family for future jobs.

Job Price

Hi Stewart. Thank you so much for the nice words. I really appreciate it.

colinda

From start to finish, Vlad was a pleasure to work with. He answers his calls, discusses timing and pricing and arrives on time. My wallpaper job involved a complicated repeat pattern with very nice paper and the end result was beautiful. I was very happy with the service and the finished job. I would highly recommend Vlad.

Hi Colinda.
Really appreciate for so nice words.
Thanks again and best wishes.
Vlad.

Rose in Toronto

Purchased an expensive wallpaper for a smallish area in our mudroom. We contemplated putting it up ourselves, but we are extremely happy that we went with Vlad. His work is perfect.

Pleasant, quick, responsive and efficient.

Job Price

Hi Rose.Thank you for the so nice words.
Best wishes!

Marilyn in Thornhill

It took me a while to decide who I would choose to hire to put up my pricey wallpaper on three display walls in my home. I haven't had very many good experiences with anyone working in my house lately.
Vlad and his partner dispelled all my fears with a job really well done (and I am a very fussy customer!). Vlad is a master at his trade and I only wish I could find people in other trades that are half as good!

Job Price

Thank you Marilyn for the so nice words. We always try to do our best to make our clients happy.
Best wishes!

Tania in Toronto

Vlad and his installation partner were AMAZING! They were punctual, courteous, tidy and most importantly, did exceptional work! They even fulfilled a last minute wallpaper installation request of mine that was not originally discussed. Thank you once again Vlad (and partner!) for being so professional and for transforming my little condo office nook into a cool space :) I highly recommend Vlad Wallpaper!

Job Price

Thank you very much Tania, always a pleasure!

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, commercial wallpapers and murals.

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!