Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Accent Wall Wallpaper

Vlad was prompt to return my inquiry for a quote. He was professional and kind and came in the next week to do an accent wall in a wallpaper I had already purchased. It turned out AMAZING! We were short on paper by about 2 inches on the one side and he took the time to patch small pieces, lining up the pattern, to make up for the slight shortage. I'd recommend Vlad to anyone.

Hey, thank you so much for so nice words.

Akram from Burlington
Akram from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Kids Room Wall paper

We hired Vlad to install Mural wall paper for the kids room. He responded quickly with a reasonable quote and accommodated our schedule. Vlad and his team arrived on time as promised, they were very professional and did a great job. Would definitely recommend them.

Hi Akram, thank you for taking a time to write these nice words. Love your both murals.
Vlad Kaufman

Mallory
Mallory

Vlad is simply the BEST

Vlad is absolutely amazing. His work is perfectly precise and he is very fast! His customer service goes above and beyond! Our boring staircase now looks like it's right out of a magazine. I want to recommend him to everyone who is looking for the best job at the best price. Thanks for everything Vlad!

Hi Mallory, it was pleasure to meet you and your beautiful family, thank you so much for your time to write this nice words.

Private User in Old Toronto
Private User in Old Toronto

Wallpaper Installation

Vlad and his team installed wallpaper on a large area of our office. He was punctual, very professional and did an amazing job of installing it precisely. His attention to detail is impressive. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Thank you so much for your time to write this awesome review.

Pam G
Pam G

Wallpaper feature wall

Vlad and his team were amazing! I’m so happy with the way the wallpaper turned out on two feature walls! I had bought extra wallpaper and was hoping to use it in 2 places but it wasn’t enough. I figured I would buy more and schedule another appointment but Vlad offered to show me some wallpaper he has in this truck that might fit the theme of my place - it did! I was able to get both walls done in the same appointment and love the new wallpaper Vlad sold me as well. Thanks so much!!

Hi Pam , thanks for taking a time to write me so warm words ! enjoy your new apartment !
Cheers ,
Vlad .

UtopianBL in Toronto
UtopianBL in Toronto

Amazing - Awesome - Fantastic - Honest - Excellent Work

Vlad is a top guy, came by and did a fairly small job of having WP on our master bedroom feature wall. He arrived on time, did a clean job, made sure we were satisfied and charged us EXACTLY what he had quoted us.

We will definitely choose him again!

Hi , thank you so much for your time to write this awesome review.

Jan in North York
Jan in North York

Wallpaper Installation

Vlad came and installed wallpaper in my daughter's playroom. The wallpaper has a black background and I couldn't believe his ability to line the repeats with no seams showing (very difficult to do with a dark wallpaper). I would HIGHLY recommend him for any of your wallpaper needs. I am extremely detail oriented and he far exceeded my expectations. Also, he was very professional, courteous and timely. You will not be disappointed!

Hi Jan, thank you so much for your time to write this awesome review.

Benny in Toronto
Benny in Toronto

Great Work

We had a small wall paper job to get done in a relatively short period of time. I chose Vlad because of the reviews on Home Stars. He responded promptly to my initial contact and quoted a fair price. He completed the work in a VERY professional manner. It was a quality job and he is a very pleasant individual. I would definitely use him again.

Hi Benny, it was pleasure to meet you, thank you so much for your time to write this nice words.

Wallpaper installation

Punctual, professional wallpaper installation done on the accent wall in my daughter's bedroom. Great job! I would definitely recommend Vlad to my friends and family. Thank you, Vlad for making the room looking amazing.

Hi, thank you so much for your time to write this awesome review, really appreciate, it was pleasure to meet you.
Best wishes

Danny in North York
Danny in North York

Amazing job done!

Vlad was punctual, professional and did a great job on my walls, pillars and ceilings. I had my bedroom, kitchen, family room and entrance areas done. Would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking at having wallpapering done.

Hi Danny, thank you for your time to write me so nice review, it was amazing job, I love your newly condo with wallpapers, so stylish!!!
it was pleasure to meet you!

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, Commercial wallpapers , Murals and Wet System Wallpapers..

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!