Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Wallpaper installation

Vlad wallpapered my teenage daughter's bedroom, and we could not be happier with his work. You couldn't see the seams on the wall joining the patterned paper. My daughter, who is often difficult to please, says it is exactly as she imagined!
Vlad was very pleasant to deal with, prompt with his communications, and very professional. Thank you again. Would not hesitate to recommend!

Eric F
Eric F

Custom world map wallpaper covering entire wall

I ordered a world map wallpaper from MuralsWallpaper, a company based in the UK. It was very expensive and large (13 feet by 7 feet, or, 4.1 metres by 2.4 metres). It definitely wasn't something I could install on my own, having never done wallpaper before.

In Oct 2019, I got a number of different quotes from highly rated installers, some with their own TV shows! Vlad was responsive to my messages, and his quote included primer and adhesive. He wasn't available for 3 weeks, but I didn't have a deadline. We re-confirmed the price and timing a few days before.

Vlad showed up on time with his tools, and started work right away. The wallpaper I ordered was custom printed on a really long roll of paper, so the first step was to cut each panel to size. Because the design was a map, it was important that each piece was precisely aligned. You can see the perfect job that he did from the closeup photos, where the seam is nearly invisible.

I'm extremely happy with the job Vlad did, and my son is thrilled with the result. If I ever need to cover more walls in my home with wallpaper, I'd definitely give him a call again.

Hi Eric, thank you for the wonderful review and I'm glad you and your son happy with my installation.

Omid in Toronto
Omid in Toronto

Could not be happier with Vlad's work on our walls!

Required wallpaper coverings for two of our walls and Vlad came to the rescue. He was fast, efficient, and super dedicated. Vlad was great at communicating what would be involved, so that there would be no surprises.

It was a detailed job done efficiently and we could not be happier with how this room turned out.

Thank you so much Vlad! Can't wait to recommend you to friends

Hi Omid , Thank you so much for writing me so nice and warm review ! It was a pleasure to meet you and to work in your house .
Best wishes !
Vlad Kaufman

Anita in Toronto
Anita in Toronto

Accent wallpapering

Vlad was an excellent communicator from the start and accommodating to try to meet our needs. He came out just before Christmas as he knew we wanted to complete the project for the holidays. He did an excellent job in our powder room & an accent wall in a bedroom and completed the job faster than we had expected leaving the place clean and spotless. He comes well equipped and can be left to get on with it. An absolute pleasure to meet and hopefully he will help us on future projects. Would recommend him for a professional wallpapering project.

Hey Anita, was pleasure to install wallpapers in your house. Thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review.
Happy new year!!!

Niall in Toronto
Niall in Toronto

Wallpaper installation

If you’re looking for flawless, seamless and perfect wallpaper application then Vlad is the man for the job. I would highly recommend to anyone requiring wallpaper installation.
He’s a true professional.

Hi Niall, thank you so much for your time to write me such a nice review.
really appreciate.

Sally in Toronto
Sally in Toronto

Accent walls installation

Vlad is very professional and efficient. He did all 3 accent walls within a day. I'm very pleased with his workmanship. Highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a pro wallpaper installer. Thank you Vlad!

Hi Sally, thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review, it was pleasure to meet you.
Cheers,

Sabrina02 in North York
Sabrina02 in North York

Excellent service

Vlad did a wonderful job installing wallpapers in our bedrooms and powder room. He was prompt in his response and able to quickly set a date for installation. I highly recommend his services and he is reasonably priced.

Hey Sabrina , It was a pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for such wonderful words.

Accent wallpaper - amazing

Vlad was responsive on time and did an amazing job installing a geometric patter for my bedroom accent wall. I highly recommend him. He arrived with a partner and they were done in about 2 hours. He also was nice to my dog which is a plus! I get tons of compliments on my wall.

Hi, thank you for so nice review, it was pleasure to meet you.

Jade in Toronto
Jade in Toronto

Quick and Courteous service!

Great work for a great price - professional and timely! Wallpaper looks great, and didn`t take long to install. Would definitely have this team back in the future! Thanks Vlad!

Hi Jade, thank you so much for your time to write me such a nice review.
was pleasure to meet you.
Best wishes, Vlad

Wallpaper installation

Vlad was very professional, quick, neat and wallpaper lined up so no seams were evident, which was a nod to his talent in putting up this wallpaper with animals etc all over it!! Very happy with the job! Highly recommend this person!!

Thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice words.

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, Commercial wallpapers , Murals and Wet System Wallpapers..

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!