Painting By James

Nadine from Kitchener
Nadine from Kitchener
4 reviews Kitchener, ON

Great painter

I have used James many times for painting. I have nothing but praise for him. I have had him paint both rooms and trim. I have always found his work impeccable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

6 reviews Waterloo, ON

Full interior painting of student house

James had done some painting for us at our primary residence earlier this year. He did such a quality job that we asked him to quote a much bigger job at our 10 bedroom student rental. He was very professional and got the job done in our tight time line and his final price was exactly as he quoted. I highly recommend James for jobs big and small.

6 reviews Waterloo, ON

Painting bathroom and bedroom walls, baseboards and interior doors

I highly recommend calling James for any paint job you have. He was flexible with his schedule and charged a fair price. We were in a bind and needed a painter at the last minute. Although James was fully booked, he came in during the evenings to get the job done before our tenant moved in. He's also very skilled, paints with clean lines and tidied his work area every night. A great painter and a pleasure to work with.

More about Painting By James

Painting and Paperhanging, Commercial Residential, in the Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge area. Forty years as a tradesmen, ref upon request. . . website www. paintingbyjames. org