Diamond Duct Cleaning

Momena A.
Momena A.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct cleaning

Dia'a was on time and he took his time and did the job thoroughly and precisely. He showed me before and after pics and wow what an incredible difference. The air is cleaner and less dust in the house everywhere. Dia'a takes the time to explain what he is doing and makes sure he leaves not only the ducts spotless but also provides exceptional customer service. Thanks Diamond Duct Cleaning!!

frank from Ajax
frank from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

duct cleaning

They were on time and very polite.
They did the job perfectly, and kept me in the loop of everything they did. They also provided before and after photos. Thank you diamond duct!

Hello Frank, thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment!

Mario from Mississauga
Mario from Mississauga

Duct Cleaning

Diamond Duct cleaning is such a professional company to trust, the people who came into the house were very professional and they explained me with every detail what they need to do in the house and they also explained me what needs to be done in the project, they showed me all the ducts before and after they were cleaned. this was a very professional job. Good job guys, for sure I'll go back with you the next time

Hello Mario, thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment!

Carolyn from Oshawa
Carolyn from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning

After buying and renovating a 7 year old house, I hired the duct cleaning specialists to clean the ducts. They were on time, professional, knowledgeable and VERY thorough. I especially appreciated being able to see the images from inside the ductwork and being able to watch the piles of dust/debris (which technician estimated had likely been building up for the past 7 years) disappear. I would definitely use them again and recommend to all my family and friends!

Hello carolyn, thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment!

n hamad from North York
n hamad from North York
1 review North York, ON

Duct Cleaning Service

We had bought our house in September 2013. Never could we had imagined the absolute filth that was in our air ducts - we were breathing this every day and night. Thanks to Diya and his team, we can breathe fresh clean return air. He was very punctual, very good price, informative, knowledgeable and professional. Diya took the time to show us the work he was doing and how it will be effective. We will definitely pass your name around with great pleasure!!! Thanks for a great job!!

Hello mrs hamad, thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment!

nadia taha from Ajax
nadia taha from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

duct cleaning

Diamond Duct cleaing arrived promptly on a bitter cold day for the purpose of duct cleaning in my townhome. The technicians were personable and considerate of myself and our new baby, taking care to keep the front door closed until the moment of hook up- they even covered the door with a blanket to prevent the draft from coming inside. Diya and Mike also cleaned out the washable filter and made recommendations on up-grading to a more effective filter.

Hello Nadia, thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment!

Iamad from Whitby
Iamad from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct Cleaning

Diya and Mike did a fantastic job. They came on time and they explained everything to me before they started. They did a free inspection for my furnace and my central vacuum and helped me also change the dryer vent line. I would highly recommend Diamond Duct Cleaning to everyone!

Hello Imad, thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment!

Roman from Oakville
Roman from Oakville

duct cleaning, ac coil cleaning

Ihsan was very friendly, fixed a leaking hose that he did not have to, gave me a good deal, answered all my questions and explained everything he was doing. The guys were careful and neat, I'm satisfied with the work.

Hello Roman, thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment!

More about Diamond Duct Cleaning

At Diamond Duct Cleaning, our packages are designed to meet all of your indoor air quality needs and are suitable for any budget. We offer free inspections and are happy to provide you with a quote. We welcome questions you may have about our services. Give us a call or ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Whitby?