Courtice ON L1E 3J1

P in Toronto
P in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Amazing team!

Diya and his team were amazing, and went way above and beyond to ensure the health of my family. Definitely going to recommend him to anyone needing their ducts and dryer vents cleaned. Thank you Diya!!!

Hello , thank you for choosing Diamond Duct Cleaning. Also, thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review. serving our customers is our main focus and we are happy to know that you are pleased. Thank you for supporting us. See you in the future for your next appointment.

ponza28
ponza28

Diamond Duct Cleaning

Diamond Duct Cleaning Services is an excellent furnace/air conditioning/duct cleaning services. The owner Diya is extremely professional and courteous and showed me the workmanship while doing the job. The cost is very reasonable and even better than other companies. I was very satisfied with their job. I’ll be using them from now on.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Diamond Duct Cleaning

The guys at Diamond Duct Cleaning, and Diya in particular, provide excellent service and knowledge. During their time cleaning our ducts, air conditioner and furnace, they showed me and explained each step. I was able to see how much dust and debris was removed, the furnace fan and a/c before and after cleaning. Diya also provided helpful maintenance tips for the a/c once the season is over.

I absolutely recommend Diamond Duct Cleaning.

Duct Cleaning

Amazing job! The duct cleaning job was done thoroughly. I liked how I was able to see a live recording of the work that was being completed. Be prepared to pay an extra $10.00 for each additional vent but it's worth it.

Nicole in Richmond Hill
Nicole in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct Cleaning

Thank you Diamond Duct Cleaning! The owner and his partner brought knowledge, efficiency, and professionalism while going above and beyond by fixing a potential fire hazard in my home. I will definitely be a recurring client.

Pierre in Mississauga
Pierre in Mississauga

Fix the mess of previous contractor

Fixed the bad work of building contractor (air duct) that was giving my wife nightmares! Found problem right away and came up with solution quickly. Solved recurring problem and delivered peace of mind.

venelin in Toronto
venelin in Toronto

Duct cleaning

The guys came on time. Took them 1 hr to complete the job. Were professional and courteous. The bill was quite reasonable too. Am hiring them to do my mom's house as well.

Alexandre in Brampton
Alexandre in Brampton

Duct Cleaning

Great experience with excellent service. Would recommend this company thousand times. On time and well explanation of what they are doing, Lots of advice regarding AC and furnace. Will use this service again

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Duct/furnance cleaning

Dia and his partner were very detailed. Dia took the time to explain and provided great advice. Reasonably priced, but they went above and beyond for all of the work they did. I highly recommend; and will use them again.

Haduca in Old Toronto
Haduca in Old Toronto

duct cleaning

Arrived on time. I was very pleased with the job. Great Service! Did a thorough job. Now I know that my house is free of dust. Would definitely call them again and will recommend to friends.

More about Diamond Duct Cleaning

At Diamond Duct Cleaning, our packages are designed to meet all of your indoor air quality needs and are suitable for any budget. We offer free inspections and are happy to provide you with a quote. We welcome questions you may have about our services. Give us a call or schedule a cleaning today.