Diamond Coat Shutters Ltd

Reviews for Diamond Coat Shutters Ltd

MPB in Newmarket
MPB in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Disappointed with After Sales Service!!

This company was recommended by a friend of ours more than 5 years ago. The owner came over our house, measured our windows and installed our shutter. No issues whatsoever.

Now I recently discovered a crack on the shutters and I don't know what exactly caused the crack. I contacted the owner and sent him a photo. He said he was willing to take a look and replace the broken piece. He said he will call back but never did. I contacted him a few times to follow-up but his response was he was busy and that he would call me back....NEVER DID.

Owner only contacted me when I left him a voice message to let him know that I was disappointed with this behaviour. He said he was doing me a FAVOR as it was me who broke the louver. He said he was willing to help and would call back......BUT OF COURSE....NO CALL BACK!!

WILL NOT RECOMMEND.

Logansquared from Aurora
Logansquared from Aurora
2 reviews Kettleby, ON

Shutters for entire home

Peter at Diamond Coat was fantastic! Came out for a quote almost immediately and got the install complete in a remarkable time frame! Top quality, first class, and exceptional service!

More about Diamond Coat Shutters Ltd

Affordable window coverings, specializing in California and Plantation shutters. Other coverings include Romans Blinds, Pleated Shades and much more. Call today for a quote or to book a free in-home estimate.
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Newmarket?