ACN Technology

Reviews for ACN Technology

martinsyquia@yahoo.com
M. A.

CCTV Installation

ACN Technology installed 4-5MP camera surveillance around my house and Feroz was very professional and took the time to ensure I was satisfied with the work before leaving.
Highlights of ACN’s work:

Professional installation – I was surprised at how he was able to hide the wires. I was able to observe how he installed the cameras. It was apparent that he is very knowledgeable and has been doing this for a long time now. A very experienced fellow. He made it look so easy. What really amazed me was how he was able to drill a hole from outside the house going into the house at exactly where we wanted the wires to come out.

Professional advice – Before Feroz installed the cameras, he asked me questions to know exactly my goal for installing the cameras and where I want them installed. He also took the time to explain the advantages/disadvantages of the camera locations. His recommendations were spot on.

Out of all the quotes I received, ACN Technology was not the cheapest nor the most expensive but what made me go with the company was the 2 year warranty and it clearly shows this company has been in the business for some time already.

I highly recommend ACN Technology to anyone.

CCTV camera,Projector,Intercom system and TV wall mounting

I hired ACN TECHNOLOGY Long time ago for CCTV surveillance camera system at my home , the work was done very well and professionally in very competitive price at my Caledon home in 2008 .
Now recently I upgraded 8- cameras at my Brampton home, the work and quality was amazing for HD-1080 p Cameras I was amazed with the price and quality although I brought him down the quoted price but work and quality was awesome.
Mr.khan also expert in TV Wallmounting,intercom system,speakers and projector installation,he did amazing job for my projector and whole home speaker system
I am spreading word out there and recommended few customers they are all very happy with ACN Technology and Mr.Feroz Khan and his team, I am highly recommending him for any type of job in future.

Aprp in
Aprp in
2 reviews , ON

Home camera system

Had my camera system for almost 3 years now and the service during that time has been great. Couple of minor issues that were fixed by the company during that time. Issues not the company's fault. Would recommend based on after-sales service alone.

Fixed our security camera, worked only for 2-3 weeks, then it stopped working.

Updated Review (See *Previous Review* for the issue):

Technician came and resolved camera issue, possibly due to see homestars review.

Updated Review (See *Previous Review* for the issue):

The technician was great at resolving the issue, however, due to no ongoing support, we decided to change our review. Please see below for our first contact with technician and resolution for our security camera issue. The camera worked for 2-3 weeks then stopped working just like before. The technician was paid to repair the camera, however, it seems there is no guarantee on service. It was very difficult to get a hold of the technician after multiple attempts, and we were offered no assistance in regards to get him to come back to repair the camera. Essentially, we lost our funds for an unsatisfactory service. Due to this experience, we can longer recommend ACN Technology.

Previous Review

We were having issues with one of our security camera's & the original installer was not able to resolve the issue.

The technician fixed our camera within no time and offered to come the very same today. He diagnosed very thoroughly and decide to replace some cabling for our system & our camera has been working great since then (before it would not even power on).

They are competitively priced, provide fast & quality service. I called several other companies on homestars for the very same service and was getting quoted 3-4 times the price & also had to go through 2-3 people to get to the right person. With ACN, I got to the speak with a person who was going to do the job & got a response right away.

Look forward to dealing with them in the future. Highly, recommended!

Review has 2 previous versions
John from Mississauga
John from Mississauga

Security camera DVR relocation and network cable wiring

ACN Technology
416-273-5404
121-151 Rutherford Road North
Brampton
L6V2J4

Feroz did an excellent job relocating our DVR and then installing a new network cable into the basement for it. The wires are hidden and he also fixed a camera that was not working. The pricing was very reasonable and overall I am very happy with the service provided. He was punctual and showed up the same day I called. I would not hesitate to recommend ACN. Thanks again Feroz!

1 review Oshawa, ON

TV wall mounting and surround speaker installation

I contracted ACN technology to do my brand new home TVs wall mounting and surround speaker system installation in Oshawa-ON and they met my expectation with their expertise and professionalism
The speaker positions on the wall brought the true sound quality of my Harnan Kardon
Their precising were competive as well
Thanks to the guys

T in Brampton
T in Brampton
9 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Home Security Video Surveillance

After a recent break-in, we were looking for video cameras to complement our existing home security system. We did a lot of research, and decided on a CCTV system with DVR so that we could monitor and track people who were on our property, both at home on a monitor and remotely on our smartphones and computers. After comparing packages and pricing from a number of service providers, we decided to go with Feroz from ACN. Feroz was patient and answered all of our questions. He was professional and thorough throughout the consultation and installation. Feroz ensured that there was attention to detail, concealing cabling and taking time to cover and cap all openings ~ you'd never know he had drilled, snaked lines, or even been there!
Before leaving, Feroz and his team made sure that were were up and running, that the remote app was working on our smart phones, and gave us a complete tutorial on the DVR and computer access.
We feel great about choosing ACN. The service was exceptional, and if you shop around, you will find that the price can't be beat. I will be recommending ACN to family and friends, and calling Feroz for future projects as he also specializes in hidden cabling for AV, and intercom/video entry systems.
A+++++ work, ACN!