Frontiers Landscape Architecture Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Georgetown ON L7G4S6
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Halton Hills  >  Frontiers Landscape Architecture Inc

Reviews for Frontiers Landscape Architecture Inc

stephen from Guelph
stephen from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

backyard patio and gas fire pit

James and his team were first class from start to finish. James helped take a concept I had for a multi tiered patio and gas firepit and came up with an amazing design and then brought it to life.
Everyone who comes into my backyard asks who did it and comments on the quality of work.

Natalia  from Milton
Natalia from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Driveway & Backyard Patio & Stairs

Doug and his team at Frontiers met with us to conduct an initial consultation and see the site in person. They provided a visual plan - computer generated, and top-notch. They took into everything into consideration - the important things to us and then offered us things we hadn't even thought of. We worked together to adjust the initial design to exactly what we wanted. Then we received a price estimate which we thought was reasonable based on the amount of work. They were willing to work with us and offered alternatives to fit our budget. Their staff were friendly, polite and professional and clearly worked very hard. The detail and precision used on our stairs was incredible. The work was done on time and they left our site clean at the end!

Christine from Milton
Christine from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard Landscaping

I was very pleased working with Doug from the design process through to project completion. Doug was very flexible in adjusting the design to suit my taste and budget and making modifications along the way. His team was wery reliable - arrived early each day and left the yard in good shape each evening. They started the project on the day he committed to and completed it on time. I am very pleased with the results of the design and construction that included stone patio, pergola and softscapes - so much that I am having them back to landscape my front yard this year. People are 'wowed' by my yard when they see it.

More about Frontiers Landscape Architecture Inc

Frontiers Landscape Architecture Inc. is a full service landscaping company operating in the western GTA. We design, build and maintain landscapes in Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton, Caledon, Campbellville, Guelph, Fergus, Elora, Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo.