Potlight Expert

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Vito in Brampton
Vito in Brampton

Excellent Work!

Hossein and his boys are awesome! I had 21 potlights installed very professionally, quickly, and ending with extreme satisfaction! Price was very fair and very good lighting equipment used.
I will be calling Hossein for all my potlight needs in the future!
Thanks guys!

Thanks so much for the feedback! It really means a lot knowing my work met your expectations. You were great to work with Hossein AFNANI

mike tjandra from Toronto
mike tjandra from Toronto
8 reviews Caledon, ON

Townhouse potlights

Potlight Experts are the best in the business

Do not let anyone install your potlights other than Hosein and his excellent crew from Potlight Experts.

Excellent workmanship, incredibly fast, very clean.

He installed 23 potlights throughout the house and actually replaced some of my older bulbs for free.

I will call Hosein again for my other house.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It really means a lot knowing my work met your expectations. You were great to work with! Hossein AFNANI

NBL
NBL
1 review Burlington, ON

Main floor and basement lighting project

I had the pleasure of working with Hossein and his team on two occasions. Potlight Expert prices were fair and he respected the prices quoted. The deadlines were respected, work area cleaned and they were all very professional. Hossein’s lighting recommendations were on point and made the spaces look beautiful. I just wish I had more $$$ to put some outside!

fm80 in Oshawa
fm80 in Oshawa

Exterior Pot Lights

I had 22 exterior pot lights installed by Hossein and his team, they did an awesome job. They were really quick but at the same time did an amazing job too, their pricing is also very fair! We also got the ESA Inspection done on their work and it passed with flying colors!

Look forward to working with them in the near future for pot lights installation inside my home!

I truly enjoy my work and I'm happy I was able to add to the comfort of your home. Thank you!

Vishal
Vishal

Pot Lights for my living area and kitchen

They did an incredible job. I cannot speak highly enough of how professional Hossein and his team are. The part that my wife and I appreciated the most was his honesty about the number of lights we needed, we solicited multiple quotes and most people simply tried selling us as many lights as possible. I would definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Tracy
Tracy
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Pot light install

Hossein and his crew were professional, quick and clean. I was very impressed that Hossein didn't try to "oversell", he suggested the amount of pot lights and told us that if we had any more it would be too much. When you're budgeting for a certain dollar value, that is appreciated. I would certainly suggest them to anyone looking to do the same in their home. Love the pot light look, looking to figure out if there might be somewhere else I want them and if I do, they will be the company I call.

Thank u for your kind words our gol is your satisfaction and we are not satisfied until you are. Hossein Afnani

Martin
Martin
2 reviews Milton, ON

Pot lights up stairs hallway, hallway main floor, kitchen, living room

I had an electrician friend supposed to do all the pot lights in my homes, he came on 3 different occasions for 2 hours and didn't much done, I let him go and called Hossein (the pot light specialist) and gave me a great price and adjusted his schedule to fit mine and him and his crew got everything done in 3 hours, with as little patch work as possible, amazing guy , really helped me out of a jam. Will definitely refer him to all my family and friends.

I know electrical work and lighting can often seem complicated. I’m happy to have kept things simple for you and complete the work to your satisfaction. Thank you. Hossein AFNANI

Marion S.
Marion S.

I had Mr. Hossein in our house twice: once for potlights in our kitchen, which his workers performed excellently, and a couple of months later for potlights on our 10 foot high ceiling in our open hall way. On both occasions they did a beautiful, clean an

Their work is very professional, Mr. Hossein and his workers are very polite. They came all the way from Richmond Hill and were yet very punctual.
Thanks a lot Mr. Pot Light Expert.
Marion and Otto Sternbach

HomeReview416
HomeReview416

Interior Potlights

Hossein and his crew are amazing! They installed 65+ pot lights in our home and the work was absolutely flawless. No Mess just fantastic work. They went above and beyond

Thank u for your kind words our gol is your satisfaction and we are not satisfied until you are. Hossein AFNANI

Kris
Kris

Military precision, efficient, clean and friendly

This was the first job I ever booked through Homestars and as ambassadors for the site, Potlight Expert has won me over. Hossein was great at following up with me, and his promotional pricing blew all other quotes I received out of the water.

We were looking for 12-15 pot lights, and have 3 pendant lamps installed above our island. Once Hossein came by on installation day to speck out the job he made some sound recommendations about other lights that if not converted from standard ceiling lights to pot lights might look off. I hadn't considered it but once he made the suggestion I couldn't unsee it. He was never pushy or gave me a hard sell but made recommendations as if this was his own home, which I both respected and appreciated.

The shock of his low price was the first of two. The second shock being that he said the job would take him about 2 hours. WHAT? But he wasn't kidding, he was eerily accurate with his price and execution estimates.

Hossein arrived with his team of 3 on time, they respectfully waited outside until he and I had done a walk through and finalizing details. Watching them begin to work was like watching a symphony orchestra play a movement OR watching a team of Navy Seals install electrical. Working as a team they moved furniture, covered everything with runners, tarps and plastic, marked, cut, ran wire, installed lights, and then CLEANED UP!

The team are true professionals, Hossein is a super nice guy, and has your best interest at heart throughout the job.

I'm hoping every other person I hire from homestars is as good as Potlight Expert.

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting