Potlight Expert

Richmond Hill ON L4S 2W5

Electricians
Potlight Expert

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 14 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 14 times

Reviews for Potlight Expert

newby - Harbourside, Whitby
newby - Harbourside, Whitby
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Outstanding job!!

We are beyond happy with the service, professionalism, cleanliness, affordability and overall quality Potlight Expert provided. They were on time and installed 9 new potlights in less than 2 hours. I highly recommend this company!

Living room pot lights

Excellent service, very professional, clean and friendly. Looks great! We are having them back to do other rooms as well. Would recommend them!

Neha
Neha
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Potlights

Hussein and his team installed pot lights for us. His customer service and communication was top notch right from the first call. They arrived on time and the team was very professional and always asked for our feedback before attempting anything.We highly recommend Potlight expert and will definitely use them again!!!!

Georgios in Mississauga
Georgios in Mississauga

Another satisfied customer!

Hossein and his team were incredibly fast, efficient, and meticulous when installing 15 potlights in our house. They covered all surrounding areas they worked on and made sure to thoroughly clean any insulation that escaped the plastic covers.

One potlight emitted a humming noise (I have very sensitive hearing) and they came back and swapped it without a fuss.

I will definitely use their services again in the future!
George

Richard from North York
Richard from North York

Potlight and Chandelier installation

Just had Hossein and his team come to install 30+ potlights, 4 dimmers and swap out some existing light fixtures (two chandeliers). Could not be happier with how this went as the team was very professional and answered all of our questions pertaining to placement and number of potlights to brighten our home. Definitely recommend these guys and will be looking to bring them back for exterior potlight work in the future. Great work!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Pot light Installation

As soon as I called this company, Hossein, the owner was nothing but courteous and professional. He accommodated my time switch at the last minute and showed up when he promised. He is clean and every decision made is in consultation with you, the owner. Therefore, no surprises when it comes to the cost of your job! This is the beginning of my renovation and Hossein has made me believe that its all going to be ok! If I find professionals like him, my job will run smoothly every single time!

Hey guys,
Appreciate the kind words and thank you for choosing us for your project. Yea, we are really fast and for sure we know what we are doing.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

These Pot lights are an excellent investment!

This company made a big beautiful difference for such a reasonable price! I am so glad that I called Potlight Expert to help me renew and brighten my home! The service was reliable, prompt and and I am very happy with the open atmosphere it added to my kitchen living room and basement!!! A Fast and Fabulous update!

True, lighting is what we love and bringing the joy to families by making their house glow like a temple.

Amazing quality and service.

I absolutely love the service, quick, clean professional...I started with having some potlights put in my family room, they have just been back the do my entire main floor. We couldn't be happier and are already thinking about having the rest of the house done.

I can confidently say if you use Potlight Expert you will be extremely pleased with the results.

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you so much for your amazing review. We always do our best to establish trust among our customers. It is absolutely heartwarming to see you hired us for the second time. We hope to see you soon again

Pot light installation

Very happy with the service and came on time and cleaned up well. Made our home look better than when it was brand new. And the service was fast and one of the most polite people ever.

Thanks for your review. Timeliness and accuracy are two of the most important qualities of Potlight Expert

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Outdoor light installation

Very professional installation ,highly recommend
Very punctual on time, job was done within 2 hours

Thank your for your review. We value our customer's time, thus we work quickly without sacrificing the quality. Happy to see you are satisfied

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting