Potlight Expert

Best of 2019 winner 10 timesBest of 2019winner 10 times

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Michael
Michael

Potlight replacement and installation.

We had 8 potlights replaced in our kitchen and 8 new potlights installed in our living room. Excellent work, very quick, and very accommodating (I was at home working and on business calls while the work was being done; they were careful not to interrupt where feasible).

Thanks so much for the feedback! It really means a lot knowing my work met your expectations. You were great to work with! Hossein afnani

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Highly recommended

I basically trusted the many positive reviews and have 20 potlights and a dimmer installed. I was very impressed with Hossein and his crew in quality and efficiency, and even gave me free replacement for 4 existing light pots to match the new ones. You can’t go wrong. Thanks guys!

Arlene in Ajax
Arlene in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Living room and kitchen

I highly recommend this company. Hussain and his crew did an amazing job on my house. To start with, he talked to me of what suggestion he is thinking then he is not over selling. They covered everything in my living room and kitchen then started their work. Potlights are just enough in my house, not to bright and not dark atall. These guys are easy to talk with. They even cleaned aftr they worked (which I don't expect). Thank you very much for an amazing job.

Sherif in Oakville
Sherif in Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

Potlight Installation on Popcorn Ceiling

Hussein & his team do deserve all the great positive reviews you are reading; and seeing them doing their Magic is a totally different story that's even better & better!
I was impressed by the speed & quality they handled the job by installing 21 potlights in my house in less than 3 hours.
I definitely recommend them for their professionalism & very reasonable price.
Keep up the great work!

Cheech
Cheech

Potlights & light fixtures to our new home

Hossein and his crew from Potlight Expert came to our house. He explained where the potlights should be located and the products that are available. His team placed a drop clothes and plastic sheets down to protect the hardwood floors, surroundings and counters.
Hossein and the team installed approximately 50 potlights throughout the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors, including the kitchen and bedrooms with a few dimmer switches. This team also replaced the bathroom light fixtures, front door main light fixture and added hanging lights in the kitchen. The potlights were installed perfectly aligned and spaced out efficiently. So far everything has been great, 6-months after the installation of the products (besides a few manufacturer defective potlights lights, no fault of Hossein’s team to which he has replaced speedily when we asked).
The end product is beautiful and I'm glad we decided to hire his team. We are already planning future electrical fixture replacements and additional services in our new home. Thanks Hossein and Potlight Expert!

Romy
Romy
1 review Milton, ON

Pot lights on first floor

Pot light experts did a great job; they installed pot lights on my first floor including kitchen, hallway and living/dining.
I appreciated that they did not try to oversell us on the number of lights to install and the lights were nicely placed and made the rooms look so much better. When I asked them to move a pendant, which they had installed, about an inch to one side, they came back and moved it without any complaints. They left our place very clean and would recommend them.

Scott
Scott
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Pot light replacement / install / switch relocation

These guys come in and do what you want with no excuses and just get it done. Nothing seemed to be a problem, they come up with solutions and move on. They make sure you are pleased during the whole process. I can't say enough about the Potlight Experts, I will use them again no questions.

Alan
Alan

Potlight installation

Hussain and his crew were extremely professional and courteous. They were highly efficient and provided great customer service. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks guys!

Kitchen Potlights

Nuno from Potlight Expert came to my house. He explained where the potlights should be located and the products that are available. He was very knowledgeable.
He put a drop cloth and plastic down to protect my appliances and counters.
He installed 8 lights in les than 2 hours.
The installed products are better than I thought.

I am very happy with his work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Potlight Install

This company was fantastic. I added potlights to my kitchen, family room, hallway, upstairs and master bedroom. This included both new potlights and replacing some very old large outdated potlights. Hossein and his team were a pleasure to work with. The end product is beautiful and I'm so pleased we hired him. I've already booked him for some additional electrical work in our new home. Thanks Potlight Expert!

Thank u for your kind words our gol is your satisfaction and we are not satisfied until you are. Hossein afnani

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting