Electricians

Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exemplary professionals

This is the second time we had work performed by Hussein and his team at “Potlight Expert”.
It was a pleasure to watch them as with great efficiency and expertise using state of the art tools they installed 11 potlights, mostly in my home office, and replaced a switch. They pre – protected the areas they worked on removed and dispose of the old fixtures in such skill that the need for a touch up of paint in the ceiling is near zero.
Hussein supervises well his team to ensure professional outcome. He is a straight and honest business man, and we heartily recommend his services.

I have a real passion for what I do and always excited to transform spaces with a great lighting plan. Happy to know you’re enjoying your home. Thank you Hossein AFNANI

Neeraj
Neeraj

Indoor Pot Lights

L4S 2W5

Simply Excellent Service! Hussien and his team arrive on time and did a fantastic job. He himself is a master electrician and won’t try to sell extras to the customer just to make money, which is very rare in today’s competitive world. It was nice to have his expert advice right from the beginning; what type of pot light to consider, why, how many, what’s the installation process, what to expect, etc.

Mansoor A.
Mansoor A.

Living room pot lights installed

Very friendly and very professional work. They did a great job at their work and they also they were on time and they installed the pot lights fast. After the installation they cleaned up the mess.

Andrew
Andrew

Pot lights

L4S 2W5

Showed up on time and did a very quick and professional job. They explained to me my options and made sure to leave the job site clean when finished

Thanks so much for the feedback! It really means a lot knowing my work met your expectations. You were great to work with! Hossein afnani

Vik
Vik

Potlights main floor

Hussain and his team were great, took time to explain the layout options , answered questions and showed the lights before installing them.
Only wish had installed an additional dimmer in the living room or had thought of putting all lights on one dimmer as we have two lights In the walkway that stay undimmed.
Would use them again

charlestin
charlestin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pot light in living room and office

Execellent job with professional style and efficient.
Quick and clean , like to refer to my friends

mac_144
mac_144

Kitchen and living room potlight

Amazing work done by a very professional crew. On time, efficienct, and respectful of our home. I had 14 potlights installed and they look amazing. Competitive pricing, and they were able to install my kitchen pendant light at no extra cost. Highly recommended.

Peter D.
Peter D.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Pot Lights install

L4S 2W5

Potlight Expert exceeded our expectations. Hossain, Nuno, and Ali did an outstanding job installing pot lights throughout the entire first floor. They were on time, professional and we are very pleased with their quality of work and we would definitely recommend to others. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future!

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you! Thank you.
Hossien afnani

Condo pot light replacement

These guys are the experts they claim to be. They were here in a timely manner, worked fast and did excellent work. I would recommend Hussein and the team to anyone who requires new or replacement pot lights.

Hossein afnani

noeljerome
noeljerome

living room potlights

I'm very happy with the install of the pot lights in my living room by Potlight Expert. They showed us the different styles and colour options available and did a very clean and professional job. I was originally planning to go with 6 lights in total but they showed me why 8 lights would be a better option without putting any pressure on me. They were definitely the best bang for the buck company I could find and I went with them due to the positive reviews and now I can see why. They are the best!

Hossien afnani

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting