Potlight Expert

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Vivek Asrani from Oakville
Vivek Asrani from Oakville

Honest and Excellent Service

Hossein is the best pot light guy in Ontario. Very patient, on time and he knows his stuff. He came in and gave me the best advise. He put small sticker markers to show me how they will allign, insisted on not overselling potlights,I wanted more pot lights but said I did not need that many. Very honest. He is very patient and answered maybe 10-20 questions with the same patience as the first one. Aligned the pot lights beautifully and left the house spotless. I am glad I found Pot Light Experts. Justifies their reviews and ratings.

Alvin  in Woodbridge
Alvin in Woodbridge

Kitchen Potlight Work

Very pleased with the work Hossain and his team did. Having looked around they were reasonably priced and very helpful assisting with our requirement. They even helped do additional work that was not part of their scope. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you! Thank you.
Hossein afnani

spollock
spollock
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen and Living Room

Hossein and his crew did a fantastic job installing pot lights in our kitchen and living room. They arrived on time, made recommendations for the lighting design, explained everything, and completed the job quickly. They were thoroughly professional and left the house very clean. Would not hesitate to recommend them!

Nikhil in Toronto
Nikhil in Toronto

Pot Light Installation

Hossein and his team were exceptional, polite and very respectful. Hossein gave us his honest opinion on how many lights we would need for our living room and where to install them. His team removed and covered all the furniture before installing the pot lights and cleaned it afterwards. Hossein also went above and beyond to move one of our existing light fixtures at no extra cost. Pot Light Expert exceeded my expectations and I will call them again to install more lights at my house. I would recommend everyone to call Hossein for the best pot light service.

lovely in Toronto
lovely in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Potlight Installation

The Potlight Expert truly lived up to their name!

From my own experience, Hossein, Nuno and his team are absolute professionals in the Potlight business.

From my initial inquiry with Hossein, response was very prompt both by email and by phone, addressed all our initial concerns.

On the day of, Nuno was a genuine expert giving us his advice and walking us through every step of the way, discussing layout options. I appreciate that he was very attentive to technical detail in the measurements and alignment of the pot lights making sure the installation will look straight, make sense to install, and would complement our space and this is exactly what I look for! straight and honest response made me feel confident that they are really THE POTLIGHT EXPERT!

This team goes above & beyond, from beginning to end - prepping to clean up, communication was clear all throughout and no little detail was missed, very efficient in & out in 2 hours! We definitely found our Potlight Guys and will be calling them for all our future pot light needs!

Thank you Potlight Expert! we are happy to have put our trust in you and wish you more success!

before & after pics included.

Ariane in Toronto
Ariane in Toronto

Potlight installation

Such a professional and friendly team. They gave us really good advice on where to put the pot lights. They made sure to cover everything for protection and they left the house spotless. Obsessed with our lights. Can’t recommend them enough!!

Miranda
Miranda

Potlight Installation

This is the second time we’ve had The Potlight Experts into our home to install potlights. They previously installed potlights in our kitchen and family room and this time they installed potlights in our living room, hallway and laundry room. I was impressed at how easily they were able to add potlights to our living room which previously did not have any ceiling lights! They cover all the furniture and clean up afterwards. They are courteous, professional, efficient, and even wore masks because of the pandemic. I recommend The Potlight Experts to everyone and will be calling them again for our next project!

Guy in Toronto
Guy in Toronto

Intalling potlights

The company arrived at our house at the designated time (08h). Hossein has shown us different models of potlight and offered us some recommandations to help us meet our needs. His team was extremely efficient in installing the potlights and making sure that the rooms were kept clean. I was very surprised how fast the team worked to install the 27 potlights (2½ hours) . I highly recommend the Potlight Expert. Thank Hossein for your understanding and patience.

Private User reviews King City, ON

POT LIGHT INSTALL WHOLE HOUSE

Nobody better then the POT LIGHT EXPERT!!! First class from quote till the last potlight is lit!!!! I couldn't be happier and I highly highly stand behind their work and quality.

Karen in Mississauga
Karen in Mississauga

Potlight installation

Hossein and his team just installed 19 pot lights in our kitchen and living room. Hossein provided good, honest recommendations for how many lights we would need and where to put them. He actually talked us out of installing more lights that would not be necessary/useful. His team worked carefully and efficiently to install the new pot lights. They even switched one of our existing light fixtures at no extra cost. They covered all of our furniture before they started, and cleaned up well. The whole crew was friendly and professional. Thank you Hossein and team!

Thank u for your kind words our gol is your satisfaction and we are not satisfied until you are.
Hossein afnani

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting