Electricians

Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exemplary professionals

This is the second time we had work performed by Hussein and his team at “Potlight Expert”.
It was a pleasure to watch them as with great efficiency and expertise using state of the art tools they installed 11 potlights, mostly in my home office, and replaced a switch. They pre – protected the areas they worked on removed and dispose of the old fixtures in such skill that the need for a touch up of paint in the ceiling is near zero.
Hussein supervises well his team to ensure professional outcome. He is a straight and honest business man, and we heartily recommend his services.

I have a real passion for what I do and always excited to transform spaces with a great lighting plan. Happy to know you’re enjoying your home. Thank you Hossein AFNANI

Abraham
Abraham
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Outdoor Potlights

We hired Potlight expert for the second time to install 12 Potlights on the exterior of our detached home. They had installed 65 Potlights in the interior of our home about a year before and we knew we could trust them to deliver on quality, service and price.

I have recommended them to many friends and family without any hesitation. Hossein is easy to communicate with, he’s honest and his team of skilled workers respect the home they are working in. Their quality & service are outstanding and the price is very competitive.

CARL WENDORF in Mississauga
CARL WENDORF in Mississauga
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

PotLight Expert above a10 rating.

After reading all the positive reviews on Home Stars relative to Pot light Expert, I had Hossein quote on pot lighting my whole home .Hossein & crew were hired & completed this large job in a most high quality & professional manner.There was no damage, house was left so clean you could hardly tell they were here. In addition they even re-arranged & remounted extra fluorescent lighting in my sons modelling area at no extra charge. Do not hesitate to have Hossein & crew do your project.You will not be disappointed .

Hossein Afnani

Stan from Thornhill
Stan from Thornhill

Potlights, kitchen cabinet lights, and fixture changes

Because of all the excellent reviews on Homestars, I opted to go with Potlight Experts, and I'm thrilled that we did. They came exactly as scheduled, worked cleanly and efficiently, and did it all within their very reasonable quote.

We had new led potlights put into two rooms, new led under cabinet lighting installed in kitchen, a few fixtures changed, dimmer and timer switches installed, and even an exterior potlight added for minimal cost. The team completed the work in very quick order and everything looks absolutely amazing. Guests rave about the lighting.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you! Thank you. Hossein AFNANI

Alice Langman from Markham
Alice Langman from Markham

Phenomenal Professionalism!!!

Richmond Hill
L4S 2W5

My husband and I would hire Hossein's team in a heart beat again! Look no further!! These guys are a team and they are phenomenal! Guaranteed on time, clean up and pricing is just very very reasonable!!
Hossein came to the house, gave us a quote, and we booked him right away. He was Genuine and offered real life solutions. We did not feel any pressure and did not feel like he was trying to sell us more pot lights than we needed. He will give you his PROFESSIONAL opinion, which helped guide our decisions with logic, pricing and design in thought.
We installed 59 pot lights all over the main floor and upstairs, and installed 2 dimmers, Hossein did some electrical work and installed our kitchen island light too!
From the installation to the clean up, no hassles at all. We highly recommend their team. They are Effecient, genuine, with reasonable pricing and empolyed phenomenal PROFESSIONALISM!! EXCELLENT work Potlights Experts, we love how our place looks now!! THANK YOU!! We will for sure call you again for our outdoor lighting!!
A&K

janet in Toronto
janet in Toronto

potlights in our main and 2nd floor rooms

They dont take advantage and suggest what is nice and practical.. they covered everything before they start their work and clean everything once completed. very promt, nice and professional. We are very happy wih their work.. We plan to get their service again next year for potlights outside our house.

Pleased C.
Pleased C.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Main Floor Potlight Blizz

Simple, find one thing you like doing and do it well. Hussein and his crew have it down to a science and doing it well is an understatement. At first I thought, not one negative review on HomeStars? How is that possible? They installed 36 pot lights in 3 hours - They worked clean and efficient and were very respectful - stop searching, these guys are the real deal.

persson2
persson2

96 potlights over two floors

Potlight Experts did an absolutely wonderful job installing potlights in our house. They are extremely professional and use only the best tools. I would use them again anytime.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It really means a lot knowing my work met your expectations. You were great to work with.hossein afnani

Yadi
Yadi
1 review Milton, ON

Potlights Installation

Hossain and Nuno... the entire crew was fabulous. They did potlights and a lot more at my house during recent renos. Of the many electricians I have dealt with, they are simply the best. The experience was pain free and they not only do their job well but they consult with you as wel. Making sure expectations are clear and no stone unturned when it comes to quality work. I would hire them any time when it comes to electrical work.

Thank u for your kind words our gol is your satisfaction and we are not satisfied until you are. Hossein afnani

Chris
Chris
1 review Ajax, ON

Pot lights

Great jobs by the Potlight expert crew! Fast and very professional. Hossein was great to communicate with. They installed 23 pot lights and left my place very clean. Highly recommended.

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting