Potlight Expert

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Rovin
Rovin

Potlights Install and Electrical Work

Amazing service, went above and beyond my expectations. Provided guidance and advice for placement of potlights as well as other electrical work. I've already scheduled them to do some additional work in my house primarily due to their service and workmanship. On top of my list to recommend to anyone!

Victor
Victor

2nd floor potlights

We were so pleased and satisfied with the work completed on our first floor we hired them again to install potlights in our bedrooms, hallway, office and ensuite bathroom. They are very professional, polite, accommodating, fast, clean and on time.

Clean plastic drop sheets was used all over the furnitures, radio, TV, and bed. Very impressive. Positioning of potlights is excellent. It’s night and day difference in our rooms. We will be hiring them in the future to install potlights outside of our home. Thank you again for a great work.

Potlights

We contacted Hossein to install potlights in the kitchen, living room and basement. Hossein is an outstanding professional and his dedication to providing great service is a true rarity in this industry. He and his team were timely, clean, provided us with their opinions on what would look best, and installed everything with no issues. Even helped with some minor misc. electrical work at no charge. Very fair price as well! Highly recommend.

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

Interior and Exterior Potlight Installation

Had Hossein and team install 23 interior and 6 exterior potlights for me. I have had other top rated companies install potlights before with good results but can say that Hossein was the most professional. Scheduling was easy, they showed up on time and knocked everything out in no time. Everyone was super polite and left the place as it was before they started. I would highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you! Thank you.
Hossein AFNANI

Afsi in Nobleton
Afsi in Nobleton
1 review King City, ON

External Potlights

The Potlight Expert team was extremely professional. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. They went above and beyond my highest expectations. They were fast, thorough, and extremely well priced. They used top of the line equipment and installed everything expertly. They truly are the Potlight Experts! I’m so impressed by their work and my house has transformed completely! Thank you guys so much!

Cary.matsell1985@gmail.com in Old Toronto
C. M.

Renovation

I was renovating my living room and needed to install pot lights.Hossein and his crew did a great job and I am impressed with their professionalism and speed.Very positive experience and reasonable pricing.I will recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It really means a lot knowing my work met your expectations. You were great to work with Hossein AFNANI

Shauna in Richmond Hill
Shauna in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Potlight Installation

Amazing service from start to finish! Hossein and his team came in and were so efficient you could tell they really knew what they were doing. Not only were they quick and efficient they covered everything and cleaned up after - it was as if they were never here. Their prices are extremely reasonable and he provided honest advice and didn't try to oversell. Will definitely be recommending you to everyone we know! Thanks guys!! :)

Thank u for your kind words our gol is your satisfaction and we are not satisfied until you are. Hossein AFNANI

shanta_hasanvali
shanta_hasanvali
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

I’m completely satisfied with their work.
They were very helpful to give me some advice (I have no knowledge about lights) and worked fast in installation.Trust this team!

Thank u for your kind words our gol is your satisfaction and we are not satisfied until you are. Hossein afnani

dineshbala0
dineshbala0
1 review Thorold, ON

main floor lighting

Amazing service. Hosein is amazing he took pride is his work. His team and him are incredibly friendly and gave exceptional advice. Their price compared to competitors is great. More importantly their quality and quick clean finish is truly appreciated. Thank you Hosein, definitely the pot light expert!

Hossein AFNANI

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting