Potlight Expert

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Alvin  in Woodbridge
Alvin in Woodbridge

Kitchen Potlight Work

Very pleased with the work Hossain and his team did. Having looked around they were reasonably priced and very helpful assisting with our requirement. They even helped do additional work that was not part of their scope. Would definitely recommend them.

Hossein afnani

Mugundhan K in Brampton
Mugundhan K in Brampton

Very professional service

Hossein and team was very professional and did an amazing job.
Team arrived early and showed the sample pot lights with color temperatures to show the different color options.
Team installed 32 pot lights on living room, dining room, kitchen, basement, dimmers, ceiling fan, vanity lights and cleaned up the area well.
Highly recommend for those looking for professional potlights with great price.

I know electrical work and lighting can often seem complicated. I’m happy to have kept things simple for you and complete the work to your satisfaction. Thank you. Hossein afnani

HR
HR

Pot light installation

Hossein and his team did a really great job on the potlights!  The house is so much brighter now yet it feels like a natural brightness.

[Pros]
-Honest and very well priced.
-Fast! They installed 30+ potlights within 3-4 hours!
-He's a Licensed contractor -- peace of mind! -Easy to do business with!  I think I had easily a dozen questions for Hossein and he kept on answering them happily. It was like talking to a friend.
-I couldn't decide which light colour to pick (warm, daylight) so he put on up for me so I can see how it looks -- made the decision so much easier.  Plus, he installed the 3-in-1 potlights where you can change the colour if needed - future proof!
-He moved and installed a couple of my existing light fixtures to another room and he didn't charge me for it!  He just happily did it.
-they cleaned up the mess which was minimal to begin with.

[Cons]
I really can't think of anything!  He was so transparent about everything.
I would definitely recommend Potlight Expert and I'm looking forward to using them again

I truly enjoy my work and I'm happy I was able to add to the comfort of your home. Thank you! Hossein afnani

private in Mississauga
private in Mississauga

Pot-light Living room indoors

Noono and team came to my place to do living room pot-lights. They were very efficient and professional. Did the job properly and neatly. The price was reasonable. Due to this pandemic covid-19, the crew was wearing a mask which I found to very safety critical. Highly recommended for all your Pot-light needs. Great job!

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you! Thank you.Hossein afnani

N. Nasser in East york
N. Nasser in East york

Top notch

I highly recommend Pot Light Expert because they are absolutely fantastic in every respect. They are highly professional, arrived on time, they were extremely helpful and courteous, they did an excellent job, cleaned up everything and above all, they are very fairly priced and fully certified. Hossein, Nunu and his team are to be highly commended. Top notch.

Walking into a beautiful space like yours and getting the chance to really make it shine through lighting was a real joy. Thank you!hossein afnani

Dave
Dave

AC installation

They took time to clearly explain the options on the phone, accommodated my schedule very well, showed up on time, completed the installation and cleaned the area in less than 2 hours. Reasonable price and great service. I highly recommend them.

DH
DH

Pot Light Installation

Hossein was fantastic to work with! He was professional, knowledgable, and courteous. He has a great eye for lighting design and his recommendation for number of pot lights, colour, and placement was spot on.
Hossein and his crew were on time and worked quickly - while still taking care to cover the room in drop cloths. and clean as they go. Everything was done in only a few hours and I couldn't believe the difference it made.
The lights really do look amazing! They completely transform the space. I'm hoping to get more pot lights done in the future and I'll definitely be reaching out to Hossein and his team again.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you! Thank you.hossein afnani

Installing of Pot Lights in Toronto

Excellent customer service and technical knowledge of the entire team. They accomplished the job with great precision and a short duration of time
Rodney
52 Bridlegrove Dr
M1M 3W 9
Toronto

Walking into a beautiful space like yours and getting the chance to really make it shine through lighting was a real joy. Thank you!Hossein afnani

Chirag
Chirag
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior Potlights - Very Pleased!

Hosein and his team were very professional and easy to work with. I was very happy with their response time, communication and overall work. I would definitely use them again.

Chirag Patel

I have a real passion for what I do and always excited to transform spaces with a great lighting plan. Happy to know you’re enjoying your home. Thank you.hossein afnani

Elisa in Markham
Elisa in Markham
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Potlights in new home

This is the second time we used Potlight Expert for potlights and electrical. I have recommended them to our friends many times. Hossein and his team are professionals. They consult with you where to put lights and how many you need. Their service is quick and clean. Prices are reasonable. We are very happy with the work they did. I can't say enough good things! Thank you Potlight Expert!

Thanks so much for the feedback! It really means a lot knowing my work met your expectations. You were great to work with! Hossein afnani

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting