Potlight Expert

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Richmond Hill  >  Potlight Expert

Reviews for Potlight Expert

Stan from Thornhill
Stan from Thornhill

Potlights, kitchen cabinet lights, and fixture changes

Because of all the excellent reviews on Homestars, I opted to go with Potlight Experts, and I'm thrilled that we did. They came exactly as scheduled, worked cleanly and efficiently, and did it all within their very reasonable quote.

We had new led potlights put into two rooms, new led under cabinet lighting installed in kitchen, a few fixtures changed, dimmer and timer switches installed, and even an exterior potlight added for minimal cost. The team completed the work in very quick order and everything looks absolutely amazing. Guests rave about the lighting.

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

Interior and Exterior Potlight Installation

Had Hossein and team install 23 interior and 6 exterior potlights for me. I have had other top rated companies install potlights before with good results but can say that Hossein was the most professional. Scheduling was easy, they showed up on time and knocked everything out in no time. Everyone was super polite and left the place as it was before they started. I would highly recommend.

Hossein AFNANI

VP
VP

Potlights Install Multiple Rooms

I was pleasantly surprise by the quality, professionalism and work from Potlight Expert. Hossein and his crew are true professionals and all the reviews are right.
Honesly, I was a bit stressed not knowing what I was getting into. However, as soon as they arrived, the way they organized their work and how they show me their plans, you cant go wrong hiring them.
Hossein was able to walk me through all the work, suggesting me great placement for each potlight and also ensuring that I see his finals marks before making the holes in the ceiling.
This guys are impeccable in their work. They laid protecting sheets everywhere, moved furniture, drill holes with sand dust catcher and had one crew dedicated to cleaning up all their mess.
Lastly, I had issue with two defective lights and they were prompt to come do an exchange.
Highly recommend their work. They installed 40 potlights including in a 12 foot ceiling room.

Natalie from Collingwood
Natalie from Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

WOW!

We bought a house that had minimal lighting. One request to Hussein was all it took to get our new property looking bright and amazing. The team came and installed 32 potlight and several fixtures. They were professional, prompt, clean and courteous. They made sure that we were happy with each light placement and gave us options without any pressure. Highly recommended! Thanks so so much. Our place looks completely different now.

Lyn P.
Lyn P.

Potlights installation

Hossein took my call and was able to schedule the job within a week. His crew came and finished installing eight Potlights within 2 hours. He did some extra work changing halogen to LED bulbs. Also changed the bulbs on a high ceiling fixture at no cost. Hossein was very personable and informative. His crew was friendly. They left the area clean and prepped for painting.

Stanley in Toronto
Stanley in Toronto

Potlights installation in condo

I don't often write reviews but feel that Hossein and team absolutely deserves my time to write one. After a few bad experience from other contractors, it is very difficult to trust another. I took a chance with Hossein to install 11 potlights in my condo after reading the glowing reviews on Homestar, but nevertheless was still skeptical. The moment I met Hossein and his team, I immediately felt at ease. He was a great communicator, provided recommendations on what was only necessary and provided a walkthrough of his installation plan asked for my confirmation before starting work. During the installation, his team was super organized, respectful of my home (wore indoor shoes) and left my place cleaner than I can ever come to expect from a contractor. I'm still cautious when dealing with other contractors, but I know that I can count on Hossein and his team for all my lighting needs going forward. That's one less worry I have to think about going forward. Thanks Hossein.

Frank
Frank

Living room Potlight installation

I needed 6 Potlights installed in the living room and Potlight experts did an amazing job. They were fast and clean. Amazing service.

Thank u for your kind words our gol is your satisfaction and we are not satisfied until you are. Hossein AFNANI

Rob D.
Rob D.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Potlight installation

In the process of selling our house and our agent recommended Potlight Expert. They arrived when they said they would, and in a few hours the job was complete. Had we known how easy it was and how nice the finished product would be, we would have done it a lot sooner.

Maria
Maria
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Indoor pot lights

We hired pot light experts last year to get some indoor pot lights installed and a few lights relocated and they were honestly nothing less than perfect In every aspect of the job. To this day I am still so impressed by the entire team and their professionalism. I have recommended and will continue to recommend them over and over again. On top of it they are reasonably priced so there’s not much more you can ask for. Thank you Pot Light Experts for a job well done and Home Stars for always giving me confidence when hiring a new company to get the job done ✅

Hossein AFNANI

Local Heating and Cooling
Local Heating and Cooling
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Potlights

professional from start to end.
Contacted these guys last year but for the price differences I decided to go ahead with another company. Unfortunately this year the inspector found lots of problems and after a bad experience I contacted these guys again and this time got the job done RIGHT.
Lesson learned :(
Inspection Passed :)
I would definitely recommend these guys to whoever needs on time, reliable, quality and most importantly stress free pot lights installed.

Thanks Hossein

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in my work means a lot. Thank you. I really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home as each experience is unique and fulfilling in different ways. I’m happy I was able to get the job done for you! Thank you.hossein AFNANI

More about Potlight Expert

Pot lights gained massive attention after its development decades ago. The demand for recessed lighting source installation has started to increase as well. People begin to use pot lights for their residential and commercial properties for its various benefits.They are more modern and chic than ordinary fluorescent lamps or light bulbs. When you are planning to install pot lights in your residential and commercial properties, make sure to choose only the best Pot lights. Potlight Expert has been in business for over 15 years.

Recessed Lighting