24/7 Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  24/7 Electric

Reviews for 24/7 Electric

Pat in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

24-7 Electric was extremely prompt and professional! Davin provided excellent service, and we are very satisfied. He was professional, explained everything, and provided instructions for operation of the new equipment. I also really like the text/email notifications as well as phone call to advise you of the technicians arrival. Excellent service overall and I would highly recommend Davin and 24-7.

Thank-you for the great review Pat. We are always pleased when customers are satisfied with the service provided by a Trade. Davin is a very experienced and knowledgeable. Thank-you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

marnie in Victoria
2 reviews Victoria, BC

I had Dale from 24/7 Electric update the electrical in our home. He is very knowlegable, and professional. If you are thinking of doing some electrical work I would highly recommend Dale.

Marnie

Thank-you for taking the time to leave us review. We are glad that you were taking care of and satisfied with the service you received.

Patrick s in Calgary

We recently moved into an older home that needed extensive electrical work and we hired 24-7 to come. Davin was incredibly professional and walked us through everything while doing the work. When the city inspector came the next week, he said the work was done perfectly and didn't need any fixing. He also noted that when he sees a 24/7 sticker on any work he knows it's been done right

Thank-you for the great review. We are so pleased that everything is up and running properly. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Thanks Davin! Your quote was excellent and well prepared as was the work. Everything detailed, explained, working and neat and tidy upon leaving. Definitely will use this company again!
Also, they found some old breakers that were not working correctly so that is now up to code. Excellent service.

Thank-you for this awesome review. We are so pleased Davin was able to provide you with a detailed and knowledgeable quote. We look forward to working with you.

Dewa on Ping

Thank you Davin and 24/7 Electric for excellent work in both projects. The process from booking until completion was very smooth. Davin was very professional in performing the work and answered all questions that I have. Highly recommend Davin and 24/7 Electric and definitely use them again

Thank-you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are very pleased that Davin was able to provide you professional service we hope to provide to all of our customers.

Maya Piotrowska, Calgary  from Calgary

We have had constant issues with our kitchen pot light, cabinets lights and lights all over the house due to the poor and incompetent installation done few years ago.
We have asked few other electricians for solution and fix, but they seem to be not resourceful or not up to the job. Till we called 24-7 Electric and Davin came to our house.
He quickly came up with solution to our problems, he found and order appropriate lights (which no one before was able to find) and fixed all wiring issues.
We very much appreciate knowledge, creativity and professionalism Davin and company demonstrated. Job well done!
Thank you!

We are so happy to have rectified the issues you were having. It can be very frustrating to succumb to bad workmanship. So happy that Davin was able to get you up and running. Thank-you for your confidence.

Andrew

Very satisfied with the service - Drew came out to replace a couple of old brass light fittings with LEDs - done quickly and cleanly. He also took the time to check our panel and provided quotes for some additional lights I am looking to add.
Great job

Thank-you for taking the time to leave us a review. Improving lighting is a great way to update your home. Enjoy, we hope to work with you in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto

I had 24.7 come out to run electrical up to the my fireplace plus do a GFCI and a smoke/co detector. When they came I also had them add a wall socket for my freezer. They were both friendly, kind and courteous. I had my mother visiting from overseas and teased them about not making a mess!! When they had completed the job Shane called me to let me know
they were done and also mentioned that he had swept the garage floor so that my Mum didn't see a mess. When I got home, he really had swept the floor and everything in the house was clean and tidy. I was so very impressed that he did that for me!! It was a lovely touch :)

Thank-you for the great review. We appreciate your business and pleased that Shane took good care of you.

jdarc44 in Calgary

In March 2015 we had aluminum wiring restoration done by Shane.
Today, we had an electrical panel replacement done by Drew. On both occasions, the work was done efficiently by friendly, professional electricians. 24/7 will always be our "go to" company and we highly recommend them for your electrical needs.

Thank-you for your review. All of our technicians are trained and licensed so we can provide you with consistent professional service every time. Thank-you for your continued patronage.

Rebecca from Calgary

I have used Shane with 24-7 Electric before and loved them so I knew I would call them when our washer's plug stopped working.

Shane was in and out of my house within 30 minutes and I didn't even have to pay! Our issue was under warranty and he had it fixed in no time.

Shane and his employees are always so great to deal with. They are friendly, efficient and knowledgeable!

Thank-you for the kind review Rebecca. Shane has enjoyed working on your home and is always pleased to assist with any issues.

More about 24/7 Electric

At 24/7 Electric, we are here to set the example of what to expect when you hire an Electrician. It is our goal to be the authority on ethics and electrical code in the residential service industry. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers. We achieve this by employing educated, experienced staff who are as passionate as we are. Our staff are trained for their specific division and work to be experts in that field. That dedication has been the success of our growing loyalty program, the referrals and repeat business we receive from our customers. With our trained staff we are also equipped to take on all of our customers' home servicing needs; from repairing a light switch to the electrical needs of a complete home renovation.

Electricians and Lighting
Everything Electrical. No Job too Small. We offer a wide variety of products including Lutron automated systems and Eaton certified products.
Alumiconn, Kohler, Clean Volt, Sylvania, Leviton, Kidde, Eaton Cuttler Hammer, Siemens, Hubble, Lutron, TCP, Rab, Wiremold, Copper, Phillips, Maxlite, Aimlite, Deco, Lotus, Lightolier, Magic Light, Halo, Lithonia, Elite, Tesla.
We are a certified contractor with: Eaton, Lutron, Tesla
We are now certified distributors of Lutron Automated Blinds. Residential Service, Surge Protection, Panel Replacement and Tune-up, Electrical Safety Inspections, Aluminum Wiring Replacement, Lighting Upgrades and Installations, Receptacles and Switch Replacement, 24/7 Emergency Service, Certified Electrican, Everything Electric, Residential
2010
100% Satisfaction no Lemon Guarantee
Credit Card, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Master Certification, Red Seal
BBB, Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta, Calgary Residential Rental Association
5 year, 10 year, 25 year