24/7 Electric

Electricians
Calgary T2H2A6 AB T2H2A6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  24/7 Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 24/7 Electric

Maya Piotrowska, Calgary  from Calgary

We have had constant issues with our kitchen pot light, cabinets lights and lights all over the house due to the poor and incompetent installation done few years ago.
We have asked few other electricians for solution and fix, but they seem to be not resourceful or not up to the job. Till we called 24-7 Electric and Davin came to our house.
He quickly came up with solution to our problems, he found and order appropriate lights (which no one before was able to find) and fixed all wiring issues.
We very much appreciate knowledge, creativity and professionalism Davin and company demonstrated. Job well done!
Thank you!

We are so happy to have rectified the issues you were having. It can be very frustrating to succumb to bad workmanship. So happy that Davin was able to get you up and running. Thank-you for your confidence.

Andrew

Very satisfied with the service - Drew came out to replace a couple of old brass light fittings with LEDs - done quickly and cleanly. He also took the time to check our panel and provided quotes for some additional lights I am looking to add.
Great job

Thank-you for taking the time to leave us a review. Improving lighting is a great way to update your home. Enjoy, we hope to work with you in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto

I had 24.7 come out to run electrical up to the my fireplace plus do a GFCI and a smoke/co detector. When they came I also had them add a wall socket for my freezer. They were both friendly, kind and courteous. I had my mother visiting from overseas and teased them about not making a mess!! When they had completed the job Shane called me to let me know
they were done and also mentioned that he had swept the garage floor so that my Mum didn't see a mess. When I got home, he really had swept the floor and everything in the house was clean and tidy. I was so very impressed that he did that for me!! It was a lovely touch :)

Thank-you for the great review. We appreciate your business and pleased that Shane took good care of you.

jdarc44 in Calgary

In March 2015 we had aluminum wiring restoration done by Shane.
Today, we had an electrical panel replacement done by Drew. On both occasions, the work was done efficiently by friendly, professional electricians. 24/7 will always be our "go to" company and we highly recommend them for your electrical needs.

Thank-you for your review. All of our technicians are trained and licensed so we can provide you with consistent professional service every time. Thank-you for your continued patronage.

Rebecca from Calgary

I have used Shane with 24-7 Electric before and loved them so I knew I would call them when our washer's plug stopped working.

Shane was in and out of my house within 30 minutes and I didn't even have to pay! Our issue was under warranty and he had it fixed in no time.

Shane and his employees are always so great to deal with. They are friendly, efficient and knowledgeable!

Thank-you for the kind review Rebecca. Shane has enjoyed working on your home and is always pleased to assist with any issues.

2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Shane reviewed my installation of outside motion detector lights and was able to tell me they were connected to the GFI outside plugs and that was why they wouldn't work. He replaced the faulty GFI plug and also helped me with the nest thermostat while he was here, they were quick to come(next day after my call) and very helpful with extra questions about the wiring my new home.

Thank-you for your review. We are glad Shane was able to solve your electrical issues and was able to answer all your questions.

KW

So happy with my experience. Saw the great reviews so decided to call 24/7. Had to leave a message but received a prompt response and met Davin at my home within a few hours. He quickly diagnosed the issue, provided a thorough explanation of what needed to be done and returned within two days and completed the work. Davin was an absolute professional, couldn't have dealt with anyone better. The electrical units in my home are now safer and more efficient. I am truly grateful for the quality of work and service provided along with my restored peace of mind. Thank you!

Thank-you for your great review, Davin is a very skilled and professional Electrician and we are happy to have him on our team. We are glad that he continues to provide this type of service to each of his customers.

Frank

Among the few items we had done, the light fixture we originally purchased refused to dim despite trying a variety of switches. The problem was with some combination of our wiring -- it's old -- and the fixture itself. Although this was a small contract for 24/7 they were available for follow up support by email and made 2 house calls at no additional charge including the installation of a new fixture as shown above.

Thank-you for the review Frank. We are always happy to make sure that each customer is taken care of until they are satisfied, no matter how small the job.

ronleishman

Shane was very personable and conscientious and was able to pinpoint the issue and repair it.

Thank-you for your review Ron, you have describe Shane to a tee. We will be sure to pass this on to him.

Cody R.
1 review Okotoks, AB

The whole team at 24/7 electric was fantastic from start to finish. From the upfront logistics organizing the execution of the project, to the friendly personal touches (like fixing a broken 3-way switch).
Shawn the lead electrician came by multiple times on a calls notice to make sure everything was perfect.

I would not only recommend to a friend but would use them from a professional standpoint in a heartbeat

Thank-you for such a great review Cody. It was our pleasure to give you the red carpet treatment (as we would for all our customers) for your confidence in our abilities. Your particular project posed some logistical challenges and we were happy to tackle them for you!

More about 24/7 Electric

At 24/7 Electric, we are here to set the example of what to expect when you hire an Electrician. It is our goal to be the authority on ethics and electrical code in the residential service industry. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers. We achieve this by employing educated, experienced staff who are as passionate as we are. Our staff are trained for their specific division and work to be experts in that field. That dedication has been the success of our growing loyalty program, the referrals and repeat business we receive from our customers. With our trained staff we are also equipped to take on all of our customers' home servicing needs; from repairing a light switch to the electrical needs of a complete home renovation.

Electricians and Lighting
Everything Electrical. No Job too Small. We offer a wide variety of products including Lutron automated systems and Eaton certified products.
Alumiconn, Kohler, Clean Volt, Sylvania, Leviton, Kidde, Eaton Cuttler Hammer, Siemens, Hubble, Lutron, TCP, Rab, Wiremold, Copper, Phillips, Maxlite, Aimlite, Deco, Lotus, Lightolier, Magic Light, Halo, Lithonia, Elite, Tesla.
We are a certified contractor with: Eaton, Lutron, Tesla
We are now certified distributors of Lutron Automated Blinds. Residential Service, Surge Protection, Panel Replacement and Tune-up, Electrical Safety Inspections, Aluminum Wiring Replacement, Lighting Upgrades and Installations, Receptacles and Switch Replacement, 24/7 Emergency Service, Certified Electrican, Everything Electric, Residential
2010
100% Satisfaction no Lemon Guarantee
Credit Card, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Master Certification, Red Seal
BBB, Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta, Calgary Residential Rental Association
5 year, 10 year, 25 year