24/7 Electric

Electricians
Calgary T2H2A6 AB T2H2A6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  24/7 Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 24/7 Electric

2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Shane reviewed my installation of outside motion detector lights and was able to tell me they were connected to the GFI outside plugs and that was why they wouldn't work. He replaced the faulty GFI plug and also helped me with the nest thermostat while he was here, they were quick to come(next day after my call) and very helpful with extra questions about the wiring my new home.

Job Price

Thank-you for your review. We are glad Shane was able to solve your electrical issues and was able to answer all your questions.

KW

So happy with my experience. Saw the great reviews so decided to call 24/7. Had to leave a message but received a prompt response and met Davin at my home within a few hours. He quickly diagnosed the issue, provided a thorough explanation of what needed to be done and returned within two days and completed the work. Davin was an absolute professional, couldn't have dealt with anyone better. The electrical units in my home are now safer and more efficient. I am truly grateful for the quality of work and service provided along with my restored peace of mind. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank-you for your great review, Davin is a very skilled and professional Electrician and we are happy to have him on our team. We are glad that he continues to provide this type of service to each of his customers.

Frank

Among the few items we had done, the light fixture we originally purchased refused to dim despite trying a variety of switches. The problem was with some combination of our wiring -- it's old -- and the fixture itself. Although this was a small contract for 24/7 they were available for follow up support by email and made 2 house calls at no additional charge including the installation of a new fixture as shown above.

Job Price

Thank-you for the review Frank. We are always happy to make sure that each customer is taken care of until they are satisfied, no matter how small the job.

ronleishman

Shane was very personable and conscientious and was able to pinpoint the issue and repair it.

Job Price

Thank-you for your review Ron, you have describe Shane to a tee. We will be sure to pass this on to him.

Cody R.
1 review Okotoks, AB

The whole team at 24/7 electric was fantastic from start to finish. From the upfront logistics organizing the execution of the project, to the friendly personal touches (like fixing a broken 3-way switch).
Shawn the lead electrician came by multiple times on a calls notice to make sure everything was perfect.

I would not only recommend to a friend but would use them from a professional standpoint in a heartbeat

Job Price

Thank-you for such a great review Cody. It was our pleasure to give you the red carpet treatment (as we would for all our customers) for your confidence in our abilities. Your particular project posed some logistical challenges and we were happy to tackle them for you!

Max in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I had 24/7 electrical complete the electrical aspect of my basement development and they were great from start to finish. Davin from 24/7 was awesome. Explained everything that he was going to do and when he was here, for round 1 - rough in, he did an amazing job at keeping me updated on what he was doing and why he was doing it that was. I learned a lot about code. Then 3 months later he came and did the finishing for me as it took a while to get things done. He was again awesome. Worked quietly, explained what he did, went above and beyond when dealing with issues that I created, and helped a bird who was outside that fell out of a nest as I was away at work and my wife was home with the kids! Great service overall from the company and I was happy with the price as they were the lowest out of the 4 quotes I got.

Job Price

Thank-you for your review on Max. We do our best to make sure things run smoothly. Davin is a great technician and works hard to go above and beyond the customers expectations. We are glad you were satisfied with our services.

Each of the three times so far, exceptional service: fixing some electrical deficiencies inside and outside work to help my house sale, new wiring and network wiring in my new place and a last second wiring job when new appliances required upgraded circuits and AFCI breaker. Problem solvers and courteous. Estimates always honoured. Very pleased, again.

Job Price

Thank-you for your review. We are so pleased that you have trusted us with your electrical needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Suesaw in Calgary

Gavin came to my rescue to fix my bedroom ceiling fan. As it turns out I flipped a switch so it didn't work! Color my face a very deep red.....LOL! He was good about it, didn't make me feel dumb. He also checked my fuse box and smoke detector. Gavin was very polite and extremely knowledgeable about any question/service I asked about. I now have an up to date smoke/CO2 detector in my homw. I feel much safer. Who knew you needed to change those every 10 years? Certainly not me. I highly recommend this company and Gavin!

Job Price

Thank-you for great review. Davin always takes the time to explain what he is doing and why. Mistakes happen and we are always happy to help, even if it is simple. We are glad everything is taken care of.

We had a shorted out outlet and Shane was able to find and fix the problem for us. It turned out to be more then we thought that was wrong. Fix a few other outlets for us also. Didn't leave till it was all sorted out and working properly.

Job Price

Thank-you for the great review, We are so pleased that Shane was able to take care of everything that you needed

DSpeed in Calgary

I have dealt with Shane and Stacy on a professional level for about 4 years now through our Barter Trade Exchange and have always had amazing feedback from our members. Most recently hired them on a personal level as well for my home renovation. They are fantastic!! I love the phone and text reminder of your appointment, as well as the message notifying you the team is on their way. Shane is very thorough to make sure everything is done perfectly. AND they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. I will refer them over and over again. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank-you for your review Danielle. It has been a pleasure working with you, we look forward to upgrading your new home. Good Luck on the sale of your home.

More about 24/7 Electric

At 24/7 Electric, we are here to set the example of what to expect when you hire an Electrician. It is our goal to be the authority on ethics and electrical code in the residential service industry. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers. We achieve this by employing educated, experienced staff who are as passionate as we are. Our staff are trained for their specific division and work to be experts in that field. That dedication has been the success of our growing loyalty program, the referrals and repeat business we receive from our customers. With our trained staff we are also equipped to take on all of our customers' home servicing needs; from repairing a light switch to the electrical needs of a complete home renovation.

Electricians and Lighting
Everything Electrical. No Job too Small. We offer a wide variety of products including Lutron automated systems and Eaton certified products.
Alumiconn, Kohler, Clean Volt, Sylvania, Leviton, Kidde, Eaton Cuttler Hammer, Siemens, Hubble, Lutron, TCP, Rab, Wiremold, Copper, Phillips, Maxlite, Aimlite, Deco, Lotus, Lightolier, Magic Light, Halo, Lithonia, Elite, Tesla.
We are a certified contractor with: Eaton, Lutron, Tesla
We are now certified distributors of Lutron Automated Blinds. Residential Service, Surge Protection, Panel Replacement and Tune-up, Electrical Safety Inspections, Aluminum Wiring Replacement, Lighting Upgrades and Installations, Receptacles and Switch Replacement, 24/7 Emergency Service, Certified Electrican, Everything Electric, Residential
2010
100% Satisfaction no Lemon Guarantee
Credit Card, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Master Certification, Red Seal
BBB, Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta, Calgary Residential Rental Association
5 year, 10 year, 25 year