24/7 Electric

Reviews for 24/7 Electric

aplychak
aplychak

Power Loss

Lost power in on suite bathroom this weekend and couldn’t get it figured out, gave the fellas here a shout and got a prompt response and a couple of suggestions that ended up fixing the issue without a home visit and cost. Could have been an opportunity to charge me for a service call but we’re happy to walk me through it, much appreciated Shane!

Thanks so much for the review! We want to add value to our customers in anyway possible. Our How to videos are well worth the watch! You can't put a price tag on knowledge.

Alberta Bluenose in Calgary
Alberta Bluenose in Calgary

Disconnected plugs/electrical for drywalling; capped off wiring; replaced two plugs

We required a quick turnaround for some electrical work. We needed to disconnect some plugs and a light fixture to allow them to be hidden behind new drywall that was in the process of being installed. 24-7 Electric was willing to do this small job, and responded in a short timeframe. The electrician who came, Nate, was courteous and professional. Before doing the work, he made it clear what needed to be done and the cost that would be involved. He also advised us of the company's warranty and his own qualifications. Nate did the work efficiently. He had all the equipment and parts at the ready, even for work that came up "on the spot." He replaced two other plugs that we were having problems with, explained the problem and advised us of potential issues with other ones. There was no "high pressure" sales to do any other work: just advice. He patiently answered questions about future work that we have planned, and provided us with an estimate for that work. We would use 24-7 Electric again in the future, and we would recommend this company to others needing similar work done.

Thank-you for your very kind review. We are always pleased to here that our Techs are performing well and making you feel valued, no matter the size of the job. We look forward to helping you in the future with any other electrical needs your may have. Have a great day!

Chris in Calgary
Chris in Calgary

Light Installation

24/7 worked out great. They were easy to deal with from start to finish on the job. We had them replace some lighting and smoke alarms in our house. They were easy to schedule times with, showed up on time and did an excellent job. Everything that we were looking for. Would definitely recommend 24/7 to anyone looking for a electrical work.

Hey Chris, Thanks for the review, we have always tried to make the process of hiring an Electrician as simple and easy as possible. It's always rewarding for us when we get feedback that we are doing it right!

Kevin
Kevin

Install meter base and mast to raise powerline.

Shane did a great job of exploring options for the repair and working with me to choose the best solution.
All aspects of the job were well explained and the result was first rate.
Shane and Davin were very professional, personable and easy to deal with. I am very particular and 24/7 Electric met or exceeded my expectations in every way. I wouldn’t hesitate to refer them and give them my highest recommendation.

Hey Kevin Thank you so much for the review! 247 Electric does there best to ensure we provide as much knowledge as possible when doing jobs. We are glad that we lived up to the reputation of being Calgary's best Electricians.

LLO in Calgary
LLO in Calgary

Kitchen Reno -

I previously used 24/7 Electric for a new panel install and was impressed with the cost, the skill of tech Nate and the extras Shane installed for me outside plug, new basement light/switch. Because of this experience, I followed up and hired 24/7 to complete the electrical for my kitchen reno. From the initial estimate, to the permit pull and subsequent inspection to the final install today I have been very impressed with their process, keeping to schedule and doing the little extras. Thanks to Shane for bringing up options for lighting. My favorite part of the kitchen are the LED lights - the light is so warm and bright. Thanks

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that Nate continues to provide the quality of service 247 Electric has to offer and that we can live up to the reputation that we have built through the years.

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Additional lighting

Davin, came out to our place to install 5 LED lights in our living room & a couple additional LED's in our walk-in closet. He was very particular, on-time, courteous & polite. We were very pleased with his attitude & workmanship. If/when we need more electrical work performed we will most definitely call Davin! Good job Davin!

Thanks for the Review! It's so nice to see the effort noticed for our commitment to providing the best Electrical work possible with the most highly trained individuals we can get.

HB in Calgary
HB in Calgary

Various electrical projects

I would definitely recommend this company! They sent me Davin, who is a terrific electrician and a very pleasant, helpful and all around nice guy! I am completely happy with the work Davin did for me, which included repairing my breaker panel, replacing faulty outlets and smoke detector, replacing several light fixtures and more! He was amazing, very efficient and knowledgeable, professional and left absolutely no mess behind! My electrical to-do list is gone! Great job, Davin!!! Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for the review. Davin is a great assest to 247 Electric, he never disappoints!

wayne.skinner
wayne.skinner

update electric/smoke detectors on 3 levels

called 24/7 for service, they showed up right on time the following day,
provided an up front detailed cost, and proceeded to do all the work
quickly, neatly, and very professionally. I will most definitely rely on
24/7 for any future electrical work. They are professional, very competent and very friendly. I do not hesitate to recommend them
to anyone.

Thank-you for your kind review Wayne. We are glad that your were satisfied with our service. We look forward to working with your in the future. Cheers

Heather and Jabe in Calgary
Heather and Jabe in Calgary

Replacement of Light Fixtures and Safety Inspection

This company most certainly deserves it’s high rating. Nate provided exceptional service and was most personable. He skillfully replaced 3 of our light fixtures and completed a safety inspection of our home at the end with important recommendations for upgrades. We are very satisfied customers and would strongly recommend this company to others. Thank you again Nate and 24/7 Electric Inc.!

Thank-you for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are glad that we could provide you with the service you should always expect!

Tony Van in Calgary
Tony Van in Calgary

Rewiring a hot tub after another "Master Electrician" almost burnt my house down

I originally had a someone who came recommended to me come and wire my brand new hot tub and it worked for about six months until the weather got cold, at which time it started on fire. After calling the guy back to fix it, and having him blame the hot tub manufacturer I decided it was time for a second opinion. 24/7 electric came out and was incredibly knowledgeable, walked me through exactly what was done wrong and explained to me in plain English exactly why it started on fire. I got 24/7 back in to rip out everything the original electrician did, rewire everything, and make sure I was set for the winter and I haven't had any problems since. The Electrician was friendly, got along with my black lab, and incredibly professional; I will hire them again in a heart beat.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that everything is working for you and you have some peace of mind. We look forward to working with you on your future projects, thank-you for your business.

More about 24/7 Electric

At 24/7 Electric, we are here to set the example of what to expect when you hire an Electrician. It is our goal to be the authority on ethics and electrical code in the residential service industry. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers. We achieve this by employing educated, experienced staff who are as passionate as we are. Our staff are trained for their specific division and work to be experts in that field. That dedication has been the success of our growing loyalty program, the referrals and repeat business we receive from our customers. With our trained staff we are also equipped to take on all of our customers' home servicing needs; from repairing a light switch to the electrical needs of a complete home renovation.

Electricians and Lighting
Everything Electrical. No Job too Small. We offer a wide variety of products including Lutron automated systems and Eaton certified products.
Alumiconn, Kohler, Clean Volt, Sylvania, Leviton, Kidde, Eaton Cuttler Hammer, Siemens, Hubble, Lutron, TCP, Rab, Wiremold, Copper, Phillips, Maxlite, Aimlite, Deco, Lotus, Lightolier, Magic Light, Halo, Lithonia, Elite, Tesla.
We are a certified contractor with: Eaton, Lutron, Tesla
We are now certified distributors of Lutron Automated Blinds. Residential Service, Surge Protection, Panel Replacement and Tune-up, Electrical Safety Inspections, Aluminum Wiring Replacement, Lighting Upgrades and Installations, Receptacles and Switch Replacement, 24/7 Emergency Service, Certified Electrican, Everything Electric, Residential
2010
100% Satisfaction no Lemon Guarantee
Credit Card, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Master Certification, Red Seal
BBB, Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta, Calgary Residential Rental Association
5 year, 10 year, 25 year