Manufacturers Carpet One Floor & Home

Mississauga ON L5N 8G6
Manufacturers Carpet One Floor & Home

Reviews for Manufacturers Carpet One Floor & Home

0 reviews Milton, ON

Best place to buy carpet

Carpet One in Argentia is the best place for all your flooring needs! I dealt with Tara and he was very knowledgable, friendly and helpful! He helped me pick out the perfect carpet for a very reasonable price and gave me good advice on how I can install it myself. Would 100% recommend anyone to check them out!

Thank you we appreciate your positive review for our store. We always try to help our customer's with their needs.

Carpeting Stairs

I asked for an estimate on the website and got a call within the hour. Tara and Bal were prompt, friendly and very knowledgeable. The installers also were very efficient and professional in their work. I am very satisfied with their customer service from the first contact to the end of the installation.

Thanks for sending us this positive review. We appreciate your input on how we are doing. It was a pleasure to work with your family.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Carpet installation, hallway and stair cases upstairs and basement

Got three quotes and this company offered better quality carpet and underpaid for half the cost, came in timely manner, had few glitches mostly due to covid hold ups but came through with what was promised, we are extremely pleased and would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much taking time from your busy life for writing about your good experience with our company .it was pleasant to work with you wish you all the best from Management

Jenn in Brampton
Jenn in Brampton

Basement stairs

We recently wanted to update our aging carpet going down the stairs in the basement as well as the hallway. We found Carpet One in Mississauga and were impressed with the selection. Tara was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable.

The installation went smoothly and we love how soft the carpet is on our feet.

I would definitely recommend Tara and the team at Carpet One in Mississauga for all you carpet or flooring needs.

Pictures on the left is the old carpet. Pictures on the right is the new carpet.

Thank you very much Jennifer for taking a few minutes from your busy life to write about your experience with us. Also Thank You for sending me pictures of your new carpet looks amazing. And please let us know if you have any questions. Hope to serve you again in the future if you have any other projects.
Tara
Manufactures Carpet One

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Best customer service

One phone call lead to the best customer service. Same day arrived with carpet samples. Had enough stock of the carpet we chose and premium underpad. Set the date for installation for 1 week later. Installers arrived very pleasant. Quickly jumped into action 3 large rooms and stairs done in 4hrs! Then they cleaned up, swept up the little bits everywhere!! Friendly and personable installers. It is so rare to find a company with such great end to end service. I didnt call anyone else, I was so impressed from the beginning. Best decision, best vendor. Stop dont look any further. Why shop around when you're dealing with professionals?!

Hi Deb & Dave it was a pleasure working with you. I am glade your experience with us was so amazing, please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to work with you again in the future.

Rose from Mississauga
Rose from Mississauga

Renovation project that required tiles for floors

Dealing with CarpetOne on Argentina In Mississauga for previous renovations, I can honestly say they are very helpful, knowledgeable, products are great and their prices are very fair.
Highly recommend CarpetOne.
Rose and JK

Thank you so much Rose it was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business.
Bal

Carpet

I have nothing but good things to say about the service.. the owners..Bal & Tara. Very professional and trustworthy. Listened to my needs and provided Solutions and cost-effective products. Highly recommend. Will do business with them again.

We really appreciate you taking the time and providing your feedback. we are happy that you are satisfied with our services . thank you very much ,hope to see you in the future .warm regards from our team

Vinyl flooring plus install.

I've used Carpet One multiple times, my last purchase was for a Vinyl flooring plus install. I really appreciated when Bal took the time to explain all the differed types of flooring to me. It made me much more confident when I finally made my decision. Bal was very helpful and responsive. I will certainly use them again in the future.

We couldn’t be happier with our floors and our home looks amazing. Thank you Bal and her team.

Thank you so much we appreciate that you are happy. Vinyl flooring has a very wide range but to get the right one for your home is a challenge. When you have all the facts you make the right choice. I am happy I was able to help you make your choice. Thank you

Flooring installation

We dealt with Carpet one for our flooring and tile work throughout our new home.They were tremendous to deal with and would recommend them to anyone looking for a huge selection,and attention to detail.from the support in store to the install team,every aspect of our experiences, were above and beyond.

Thank you for telling us about your experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your home renovation needs.
Manufactures Carpet One

B Drake from Drayton
B Drake from Drayton

Wood Flooring

I purchased approx $5,000 of wood flooring called 'Invincible Titanium Series' made by Armstrong. The product was supplied with such large color variations (quality) that the installer rejected it, and have been fighting for refund for 5 mo. Neither retailer nor manufacturer were supportive or responsive, and would only take back the unopened boxes with a hefty 35% restocking charge. Be aware, the product sample boards are not what U get. The product guarantee is not worth the paper. It was costly well beyond the flooring.

Customer purchased Armstrong hardwood which is well recognized in the world .complaint was reported to the company by carpet one it was rejected by the by independent inspector that would is natural product all hardwood must have variance .so we can't help in this if the customer just don't like it has to understand .sorry it was the Armstrong flooring decision.

More about Manufacturers Carpet One Floor & Home

Carpet One Floor & Home in Mississauga is your local flooring store. We are proud to provide our local community with great service and high-quality products – including flooring, kitchen and bath design, custom area rugs, tiling, and beyond! We offer a full range of installation services, from residential properties to commercial settings. Whatever your project, we can help transform your space. If you’re ready to accomplish your dream home or property, plan a visit to our Mississauga showroom today.

Our flooring includes carpet, hardwood, tile, luxury vinyl, laminate, and beyond. We’re also a full service kitchen and bath store, complete with custom cabinets, countertops, vanities, showers, tubs, backsplashes, toilets, hardware, and more. We can help you develop a gorgeous design plan that perfectly merges function and style. From a luxurious custom tiled bath surround to durable countertops, we’ll assist you each step of the way as you create your space. We work hard to make the process as convenient and easy for you as possible. This includes providing innovative tools like our Virtual Room Visualizer and Shop @ Home program.

In addition to our premium products and services, we’re also dedicated to community engagement and development. We’re part of the Carpet One co-op, which means we remain locally-owned and operated while also offering the selection and pricing of big box stores. This makes us more than just a flooring store. We’re deeply connected and invested in making our communities stronger by supporting positive change. This starts with helping homeowners and businesses in the area build beautiful interiors. We proudly serve Oakville, Milton, and Georgetown, Ontario.