Well Done Carpentry

Reviews for Well Done Carpentry

Chuck
Chuck

Backyard Wood shelter

We had Danny and his team build a shelter for pool equipment at the side of our house. We also wanted it to be asthetically pleasing blending in with other elements in the backyard. They did a wonderful job

Liz M.
Liz M.

Composite Deck and Gazebo

Danny did a fantastic job for our family, the deck and Gazebo are amazing. He was on time, cleaned up after himself daily and every promise he made was kept. He told me when the job would start, how long it should take and it was finished completely on time. We agreed on a price and that did not change either. When we had a small issue with one of the steps coming loose he immediately returned and took care of it. I would hire Danny again in a New York Minute. His workmanship is exemplary. I wish all tradesman were as excellent as he is. Thanks Danny we are loving our deck and Gazebo. Liz M

ritadmiotto
ritadmiotto

Outside partial fence

The work was flawless and completed in record time. Constructed on site.
Very fast and professional .
No disruptions no clean up

thank you for the work and hope you have a great summer

pg
pg

Backyard fence

New backyard fence. Shrubs removal and fence install. Took about a day start to finish. Great work and no need for supervision.

thank you for the work and have a good summer

S.
S.

Backyard fence.

The fence was built on time, on budget with excellent quality. No surprises. Great job.

Jonathan in Toronto
Jonathan in Toronto

Garden fence

Danny and team were a pleasure to work with. They removed the old fence, dug new fence post holes and constructed the new fence. We are very happy with the end result.

thank you for the job and I hope you have a good summer.

prenc
prenc

Replaced old fence.

They came to replace and remove an old wooden fence. The job was complete within two weeks of estimation. Quick, clean and very safety oriented. Working with proper P.P.E.
Great job.

thank you for the work and also thanks for the pizza at lunch. have a good summer.

hvirk7
hvirk7

Pergola

Very friendly willing to work with us on adjustment did a awsome job very happy with his work

Thank you for the challenge and I hope you have a great summer. also thank you for the work.

mizz28
mizz28
0 reviews Graceville, FL

Porject

Danny is a very good guy - he delivered what he promised.
A++ service i will recomend to every one

thank you for the work and I hope you enjoy your gazebo.

Jeff
Jeff

Replace upper and lower decks, build stairs to lower deck and build new fence

I originally contracted Well Done Carpentry to replace a wooden fence about 140 ft long between my home and my neighbours. I was very pleased with the work and subsequently asked for a quote to replace my two aging wooden decks (upper and lower) with composite and aluminum. The work was completed on time with minimal disruption at a fair price. The quality of the work is excellent and Danny and his team were fabulous to deal with. I would highly recommend Well Dine Carpentry.

thank you for the work and I hope you enjoy your backyard this summer.

More about Well Done Carpentry

Fence, deck, gate, gazebo, sheds, at low prices! WOW
Well done carpentry has a full wood mill which allows us to offer you the lowest prices.
Www.welldonecarpentry.com

We manufacture all sizes and styles. Bring us your design or idea and our team of professionals will turn you dream into reality.
We can install your fence, deck, arbor, gazebo, even a shed! Call us and we'll come out to your house or business and give you a free estimate. We build only sheds, gates, gazebos, pergolas, arbors and that is WY we guarantee best quality for the lowest prices guaranteed!

Over 20 years experience at your side.