Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing

HomeStars  >  Drain Services in York  >  Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing

Reviews for Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing

Yana Adamchik from Toronto

Assisted Review

I had an issue with flooding in the basement along with the catch basin being completely deteriorated. So I called Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc; having them done excellent work on my other home in the past, I knew they would be the ones for the job. First the catch basin was fixed to function properly then they provided me with a sump-Pump system and Back Water Valve, (which I learned from them) will prevent my drains from having sewage back and flooding. I was happy for the work that was done mainly because I was upgrading the value of my home along with being granted a portion of the money spent on the job rebated to me through the city of Toronto. Grateful to Toronto Plumbing and Waterproofing Inc for providing me with forms for the rebate.
Robert Hicks Dr. Toronto, On

Aleh from Toronto

Assisted Review

Toronto plumbing and Waterproofing installed a sump pump in a corner of my basement, where the floor sometimes got wet after heavy rains. Since the install, there's not been a single drop of water, or any evidence of moisture there (the cracks used to turn black before water appeared). During every phase of work, I was kept informed of progress and potential issues. I will say that all personnel associated with this job were friendly and courteous. I didn't have any complaints about them when they finished and thought they did a better job because the crew was very respectful to us and for our property. I'm very happy that the underside of our house doesn't stink any more, and now feel pretty good about the condition of our home during the rainy season. I also like the added protection of the sump pump alarm to detect plumbing leaks on top of the clean space liner .If you have water or suspect water issues in your house, they'll help get rid of these problems and create a healthier environment for your family

Herb from Toronto

Andre and his Toronto Plumbing and Waterproofing crew installed a back water valve and sump pump in my basement in a very professional and courteous manner. They were quick and efficient in drilling the concrete and putting it back together very neatly. I am very pleased of their work and would recommend them to anyone looking for plumbing or any type of waterline, waterproofing or drain work in your home.

Mary Liu from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Assisted Review

Great service, a back water valve and sump pump was installed plus a battery back up pump in the basement. The price is reasonable and the installers were fantastic. Very professional and a pleasure to have in our home! Thank you Andrey and Terry.

Merli from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

guys from Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing did good job put the camera checked everything and knew for sure where the problem was exactly,they were fast and professional,thank you for your hard work!!!

Genadi from Toronto

Great work, service and price!! When we moved into our new home everything was perfect. However this summers heavy precipitation, we saw damp spots in the basement. A good friend recommended I call Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing - Andrey.C because he was impressed by the work. I'm glad I did, Andrey and his crew priced the job reasonably, executed the work professionally and on time (great clean-up). I recommend TP&W to anyone with water issues - G.Z

Lucy from North York
1 review North York, ON

We have used Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing twice. We were so pleased with the plumber`s work.The pricing for the jobs was extremely reasonable. We have had no problems since that time. We highly recommend them.

More about Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing

Your Most Trusted Plumbing and Waterproofing Contractors providing Toronto with a host of plumbing services. When you choose Toronto Plumbing & Waterproofing Inc. you get professional and reliable service guaranteed. You can rest assured that you'll get great workmanship together with courteous service and the lowest prices in the industry. ...