WIEHLER MECHANICAL LTD

WIEHLER MECHANICAL LTD

Reviews for WIEHLER MECHANICAL LTD

Carole Jacobsen  in Calgary
Carole Jacobsen in Calgary

Replacing hot water tanks (2)

I recently had 2 hot water tanks replaced by Wiehler Mechanical...And what a pleasure it was to work with Marty, Eric and Jeff. They were efficient, friendly and very professional. There were no 'hidden charges'....The quote was exactly what I paid, and once Jeff had completed the install...you would never have know anyone had been in the house. Everything was left beautifully clean and tidy.
Thanks again....and I won’t hesitate to call you for all my future plumbing and heating needs.

ZR from North Vancouver
ZR from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Hot water tank

I asked the company to send someone come to give me a quote for a new Hot water tank. My HWT is dual purposes for domestic and in-floor heating. John Wiehler the owner came, he told me it's still good, I don't need to replace it yet. OK, that is very honest plumber who is concerned about my cost than his cost. His suggested price for a new HWT in the future is very resonable price. He's very professional and friendly. Highly recommended this company. Chhers! Dean.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?