Waterlily Kitchen

North York ON M2M3Z2

Reviews for Waterlily Kitchen

Sue in Toronto
Sue in Toronto

Custom built-ins for new downtown Toronto condo

Nick built us a display unit, with much needed storage, in our living room, a multi purpose unit in our bedroom, a matching headboard with lighting, a hanging barn door with window above and customized every closet in our new townhouse condo. He turned a sterile modern condo into a warm, functional family home. All his work is beautiful and excellent quality. We would highly recommend Waterlilly Kitchens for any custom work you can think of!

Cristina in Old Toronto
Cristina in Old Toronto

Custom Bed with Storage

I wanted a bed that not only looked beautiful but was functional too. Waterlily helped bring my vision to life with a gorgeous oak bed that has a white beach finish so you can see the stunning wood grain detail.
The storage underneath made it so easy for me to organize my bags and winter sweaters and the soft closing door detail is awesome!!! So happy I did this because it was exactly what I wanted!!!

Finty in High Park
Finty in High Park

Paint, Wallpaper & Lifestyles Upholstery

In April/May, we needed to have the floors sanded &amp chairs reupholstered. When all the furniture from the livingroom and dining rooms were in storage we saw some water damage in the living room. We called our plumber (ASAP Plumb) who discovered our down pipe from the toilet had cracked. He proceeded to put a hole in the wall to replace the pipe. The sanding continued (floor job) and the painter repaired the hole and painted the wall. Upholsterers then returned the furniture. Great job! Very, very pleased.

Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in North York?