Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Reviews for Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Amanjot Kaler in Mississauga
Amanjot Kaler in Mississauga

Bathroom reno and supply

Vision vanities made my day! Thank god I found them. Me and my mom went to several vanity stores and everyone had different stories or qualities. We met Sunil at Vision and he took very good care of us. Honest and very knowledgeable about his workmanship. A little too honest but he’s sweet and we loved their service. Thanks guys!

Mufaddal in Toronto
Mufaddal in Toronto

Vanity purchases

Great experience, bought two vanities here. Excellent customer service, the staff here are experienced and are exceptionally helpful. Vanities are top notch quality and priced better than competitors. Thank you!

Hey Mufaddal! Thanks for the kind words and we appreciate you taking the time out to recognize our quality! We strive to give you exceptional service and it was an absolute pleasure sharing the experience with you. Thanks (TEAM VISION VANITIES)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Good Business, Great Personnel

I loved it, it had everything. I was impressed with the selection, and the staff was very knowledgeable. They answered all my questions, and I felt at ease with my choice to come here.

LOVE the feedback, Loved your energy. Big thank you for shopping and sharing your experience with us!
(TEAM VISION VANITIES)

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom vanities

I would highly recommend Visions because of the way they conduct business. We were helped by Sunil and he went out of his way to accommodate us. I really appreciated his honesty and how upfront he was about pricing and how it was broken down

Brillante Builds in Mississauga
Brillante Builds in Mississauga

Excellent Customet Setvice

The best part of the ordeal was the exceptional service I received. I looked all over the GTA for vanities and I was able to make a deal in 5 minutes. No nonsense..no bs sales pitches. They have all qualities from mid range to high end. I'll definitely be back and will recommend to my clients

Meghan in Toronto
Meghan in Toronto

High quality products and amazing service

We stumbled upon Vision Vanities after endless searching for an affordable vanity to replace an old one for staging out home. After checking the usual big box home Reno stores we thought that in our price range we would have to sacrifice quality and get something bland. THANK GOD we happened to walk into their showroom in North York and they referred us to their warehouse in Missisauga where they had exactly what we were looking for and gave us a great price! Heavy, solid wood with a beautiful finish, it was perfect! They let us choose the countertop and drilled the correct faucet spacing on the spot! So professional and friendly! We are going to give their card to our staging consultant and realtor for the future!

Sil in Brampton
Sil in Brampton

Bathroom Renovation

When shopping for a bathroom vanity, I highly recommend Vision Vanities in Mississauga. We have been going to them to purchase our bathroom vanities and each time has been a pleasant experience. They offer many styles and colours to choose from and their prices are very affordable. The staff are friendly and there is no pressure when shopping. We dealt with Suni who was knowledgeable and professional.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom renovations

I am a contractor who has been in the business for 13yrs and I have now found my place to go for life. Vision Vanity is now my go to place for anything i need when building my bathrooms. From vanities to faucets to shower doors to toilets and so on. All the staff here are great big thanks to Pooja and Sunny. They are very knowledgeable and do their job with to the fullest. Always go above and beyond for thier customers. Cheers to you both !!!

Abanwait91 in Mississauga
Abanwait91 in Mississauga

Best vanities in the GTA

I had a greatest experience w/ Manu at Vision Vanities. The service was very efficient and pleasant. I have recommended Vision Vanities to all my friends and family in Ontario.

Jeremy & Nirmala in Mississauga
Jeremy & Nirmala in Mississauga

Amazing service!

Prompt, professional and excellent customer service! Soni was very knowledgeable about the products and very eager to assist us with everything we needed! We will definitely be buying from here again!

More about Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Vision Vanities & Home Decor has been in business since 2009. With over 17 years experience, our team of professionals are experts in what they do and know how to effectively apply their skills, workmanship and customer service excellence to assist you with your needs. Our knowledgeable staff is dependable, reliable and excel at offering personal service to all our customers.

Our company mission is to provide quality products and services at competitive rates. We are industry professionals and we are committed to listening to our customers to address your needs. We do it right the first time – we guarantee it.

We contribute our continued growth over the years to the quality of our workmanship, our selection of services and affordable rates. We take pride in the solid customer relationships we have built; our longevity in the industry is testament to our commitment to our customers.

We are confident that our abilities and that of our talented staff make us stand out from our competition. We offer a wide variety of services tailored to your custom bathroom vanity needs; we treat each customer with the utmost professionalism and respect. We take the time to listen to your needs and will advise you of the best possible options for your project and budget.

We are here for you from initial project conception through to completion; we treat each project with meticulous attention to detail and guarantee our work will exceed your expectations.

Want to get a hold of us? Click Talk Now to connect with us via the telephone. Click Live Help button to connect with our online receptionist. They are standing by Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM (EST).