Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories

Reviews for Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Ricky_255 in Mississauga

Best part about this place is Manu, period! He was a man of his word. I needed my stuff fast and he made it happen in less then 4 days. So much knowledge and expertise, he truly makes decision making easy. I was brought to Vision Vanities by my mother in law, we live in scaraborough and was best decision I made. I will be sending all my friends here and make sure they deal with manu. Greeted me and my family with so much love and theres not alot of geniune sales people in this industry. Gave us all his discounts and connections with no hidden agenda. Ethical company 10 stars for manu and his staff.

Was so fun working with you and your wife hope everything goes fabulous for you guys!
-Team Vision

Rosemary Rhule in Mississauga

We arrived at the store with my contractor, immediately we were greeted by Manu Walia he came to our assistance. Within 20 minutes I had all my needs met he was knowable about the quality product in the store. I left a satisfied customer.

Satisfaction guaranteed! Thanks Rosemary you were a absolute pleasure to deal with!
-Team Vision

Steven in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

We had been referred to Vision and really didn't know what to expect, must say we were absolutely thrilled to have been referred. We dealt with Soni, and she was fantastic, patient and provided solid advice. Bathroom Reno is now complete and our overall satisfaction is high. Product is high end, high quality and matched the experience. We ended up purchasing a 72inch double sink vanity, a few faucets and another vanity for our powder room. Highly recommend Vision Vanities and Soni. Thanks again

Thanks for the awesome feedback steven! We love dealing with referrals!
-Team vision lorimar

Susan White from Hamilton

Vision was recommended by a friend and our contractor. We dealt with Sunil (Suny) back in October 2017. Suny was a great in helping us find the perfect color of vanity and was very knowledgeable about their products. We purchased a custom vanity and faucet from Vision. The Vanity is very well made and was delivered as promised. We had many questions and Suny was always quick to respond. We plan on renovating our master ensuite in the early part of 2018 and will be heading back to Vision.

Mrs. White, you are one of a kind! Happy new year and thanks for the great feedback. I'm excited to work with you again on your Master ensuite! See you soon.

Josanz in Mississauga

We needed to change our vanities in 3 washrooms and has been going to different places to check our styles and compare prices. Visiting Vision vanities was a good choice that we made. Navdeep provided excellent service and suggested many different ways that we could achieve the look that we were looking for.
Thank for the ecxceptional service!!!!!
We’ll definetly be recommending you to our friends and family

We pride ourselves in being a strictly refferal based company and thanks for showing us love. We believe in making relationships and work closely with all clients. Doesn't matter how big or small the order is everyone has a budget and we have products for all types of projects.
-thanks josanz

NAV (team vision lorimar)

Gtomz in Mississauga

Came in and Sunny helped us we were looking for a vanity and counter top and we were very picky. He accommodated us really well and helped us find everything we wanted and the prices were exceptional

Thank you Mr Gomez! Picky is our favourite and making your family happy is always a priority! Glad we could help.
-Team Vision (Lorimar)

Padma from Mississauga

My fiancee and I were looking for bathroom vanities and quartz tops and we stumbled upon Vision Vanities where we met a salesperson Sunil. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped us design the vanities as one was needed to be custom. We ended up buying 3 vanities and tops as we felt the prices were within our budget and secondly the service was very good. We were very happy with the vendor product. Sunil you did a great job for us and we have no problem in sending you more business as we know they would be in good hands. Let me one more then thing Sunil you work like it’s your own business and like employee, very aggressive and dedicated,Thanks From both Padma and Chris!

Chris and Padma where do we begin? First off thanks for trusting us, honestly! We promised you dedication and that's exactly what we gave! Never have we waited for someone's review like this means a lot feels amazing thanks for your business. It's not easy spending $15,000-$20,000 on one bathroom and we understand the details were necessary and was our pleasure to be part of your dream bathrooms! - enjoy the holidays and have a happy new year from the whole vision vanities team.
-Manu (Sales Manager)

1 review London, ON

As I entered Vision Vanity, Navdeep Kaur greeted me with a warm welcome. She helped me look through the variety in her store, and she helped me make my final decision. I had that feeling that she had a lot of background knowledge about her products and knew what she was talking about. I was very happy with their costumer service and I ended up buying all my bathroom vanities from this store. I highly recommend others to purchase their bathroom supplies from Vision Vanity.

Hey Sukhwinder, thanks for the kind words. We're highly trained to make sure we measure twice and process once! Making decisions is a process that can't be rushed, one must have patience with all details and I think we nailed it on this order!
-Team Vision (Lorimar)

Ray  in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

your sales associate was very helpful. Navpeep Kaur was very informative and knowledgeable about the product. She gave us the space to make an informed desicion without any sales pressure.
Thanks Navdeep Kaur.

Your most welcome ray! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your amazing daughter. Thank you for trusting us with your business, we look forward to see you again!
-Team Vision ( Lorimar )

Hira in Guelph

Defiantly a perfect place to look for vanities wide variety and very curtious staff. Last week I selected a small vanity and marble counter of my choice today when finally my contractor fit it in it looked so big for that space I called Manu right away and told him the situation. He asked me to bring it back so nice of him that he refunded all the amount without any argument though the marbel was custom cut. Luckily we find a better fit vanity from there as well. I am extremely happy not only for the right product I got but also for the understanding and concern of Manu. I have two other washroom project ahead and I know from them I can get the best deal. Thanks once again you guys are the best

Hey Hira thanks for the awesome feedback! We believe in consistency when it comes to taking care of our clients and making you happy was a number one priority from the very beginning. The construction industry always has problems however it's not the problem we worry about it's how to solve them efficiently!

-Team Vision Vanities

More about Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Vision Vanities & Home Decor has been in business since 2009. With over 17 years experience, our team of professionals are experts in what they do and know how to effectively apply their skills, workmanship and customer service excellence to assist you with your needs. Our knowledgeable staff is dependable, reliable and excel at offering personal service to all our customers.

Our company mission is to provide quality products and services at competitive rates. We are industry professionals and we are committed to listening to our customers to address your needs. We do it right the first time – we guarantee it.

We contribute our continued growth over the years to the quality of our workmanship, our selection of services and affordable rates. We take pride in the solid customer relationships we have built; our longevity in the industry is testament to our commitment to our customers.

We are confident that our abilities and that of our talented staff make us stand out from our competition. We offer a wide variety of services tailored to your custom bathroom vanity needs; we treat each customer with the utmost professionalism and respect. We take the time to listen to your needs and will advise you of the best possible options for your project and budget.

We are here for you from initial project conception through to completion; we treat each project with meticulous attention to detail and guarantee our work will exceed your expectations.

Want to get a hold of us? Click Talk Now to connect with us via the telephone. Click Live Help button to connect with our online receptionist. They are standing by Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM (EST).