Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Reviews for Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Asif Manjra in Mississauga
Asif Manjra in Mississauga

Excellent!!

This place honestly speaking is a hidden gem! You need 5 minutes with Manu and you know your at the right place. His professionalism and gratitude was the main reason we bought fixtures for all 4 bathrooms. He was locked in and passionate about answering all our questions and gave phenomenal design ideas. My contractor had accidentally damaged the corner of our 60 inch led mirror and I called Manu he told me “he’ll get it replaced right away”. Love working with Manu and his ethical team. Overall amazing customer experience, money well spent and my wife is happy!”

Fozan in Mississauga
Fozan in Mississauga

Washroom makeover

We just bought the whole washroom vanity and accessories to give our washroom whole new look and found every thing under one roof.very efficient and great sales by Sunny.
Will come again for our next renovation project again.FozanQu

Taylor Shappert in Halton Hills
Taylor Shappert in Halton Hills

Master bathroom double vanity

Soni and Sunil are very courteous and helpful.
Soni has great design suggestions and spent time with me to help figure out the best option for my master bathroom.
Great price, product, and service.
I definitely recommend this company!

a.a.tkachova in Toronto
a.a.tkachova in Toronto

Bathrooms

We bought a couple of bathroom vanities from Soni, she has been great and very knowledgeble. She knew her inventory and her product. Very pleasent to speak to. Overall, they carry great product, vanities seem sturdy and very well made. Will be returning for our other projects. Thanks.

Azher in Mississauga
Azher in Mississauga

Bathroom Vanities

Very poor workmanship. Need to run twice to the factory at Meyerside to get the drawers at the vanity stained. Gap between the side panel and top panel of the linen tower.
Counter top was chipped when delivered. Sent pic to Sunil...no response at all.

Will not recommend anyone nor I go there again myself in the future.

Guri  in Mississauga
Guri in Mississauga

Four bathrooms

Very ethical company, I went to three stores before I made my decision and was shocked the amount of knowledge there sales reps have. Manu’s quality control skills and Sunil’s people skills are by far the most professional I’ve seen. Young motivated team at Vision vanities. I will be telling all my family about Manu and Sunil.

Natasha Khan in Mississauga
Natasha Khan in Mississauga

Exceptional Customer Service

I was renovating my washrooms and my dad recommended vision vanity to get the two vanities. SUNIL was amazing, he went above and beyond to meet my needs. I bought a few more things from Vision Vanity because of his customer service. Thank you Sunil for everything, really appreciate all your help. Thank you Amrit and Mannu. I will def be going back for my future home renovations :)

Hey Natasha your a gem was a absolute pleasure working with you and your mom! Can't wait to see you on your next project.
-Team Vision Lorimar

Rizwana in Mississauga
Rizwana in Mississauga

Grey Bathroom Vanity

We had a great experience with Vision Vanities - Sunil was very helpful and patient with us throughout the process. He was able to provide us with options that suited our style. Highly recommend working with Sunil, we are looking forward to our next purchase with Vision Vanities

Glad your experience was amazing, can't wait to see you again!

Edith in Mississauga
Edith in Mississauga

Bathroom Rennovation

Fantastic Service and variety. I purchased two bathroom vanities complete with faucet and mirrors. I wasn't certain which colour or style we wanted and Soni was very helpful and patient with our selection process. The vanities were delivered on time and look great. We are pleased with their professionalism and will gladly recommend Vision Vanities to all our friend's

Hey Edith! What a positive response, Love it!
-Team Vision Lorimar

Adolfo  in Mississauga
Adolfo in Mississauga

Amazing customer service.

We looked all over for vanities could not find anything affordable with quality as key. We googled vanities and come across Vision Vanities. So glad we did. Sunil was awesome, spent time we us even after store closing. Our first purchase was a solid wood vanity and Riobel shower kit. Pricing and service was excellent. We went back for a second purchase and again Sunil was courteous and spent time with recommendations. Not need to look anywhere else for washroom fixtures.

Hey Adolfo, such a wonderful review! We love repeat clients makes us feel trusted! Thanks for your business Adolfo.
-Team Lorimar

More about Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Vision Vanities & Home Decor has been in business since 2009. With over 17 years experience, our team of professionals are experts in what they do and know how to effectively apply their skills, workmanship and customer service excellence to assist you with your needs. Our knowledgeable staff is dependable, reliable and excel at offering personal service to all our customers.

Our company mission is to provide quality products and services at competitive rates. We are industry professionals and we are committed to listening to our customers to address your needs. We do it right the first time – we guarantee it.

We contribute our continued growth over the years to the quality of our workmanship, our selection of services and affordable rates. We take pride in the solid customer relationships we have built; our longevity in the industry is testament to our commitment to our customers.

We are confident that our abilities and that of our talented staff make us stand out from our competition. We offer a wide variety of services tailored to your custom bathroom vanity needs; we treat each customer with the utmost professionalism and respect. We take the time to listen to your needs and will advise you of the best possible options for your project and budget.

We are here for you from initial project conception through to completion; we treat each project with meticulous attention to detail and guarantee our work will exceed your expectations.

Want to get a hold of us? Click Talk Now to connect with us via the telephone. Click Live Help button to connect with our online receptionist. They are standing by Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM (EST).