Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Vision Vanities & Home Decor

EJ Colin in Mississauga
EJ Colin in Mississauga

Great sevice, great price.

They are very helpful and very courteous. The staff and pricing is amazing. I would recommend them to anyone. I’ve bought more than five vanities of them and have known them for over five years.

richard in Toronto
richard in Toronto
1 review Acton, ON

Double vanity

Me and my wife decided to do a bathroom renovation for our old and outdated bathroom. We were recommended to vision vanities by friends. I can't say enough about there professionalism and knowledge of their products. Not only did I get my vanity for an amazing price but also all my fixtures. I will definitely be returning for bathroom number two.

Sue in Old Toronto
Sue in Old Toronto

Bathroom vanity, top, sink, faucets, tub

Absolutely amazing service & products. Soni was an absolute star, she took her time helping us choose what we needed and made recommendations that worked perfectly! I highly recommend using Vision Vanities.

KayLeger in Mississauga
KayLeger in Mississauga

Amazing service

My husband and I drove over an hour on Sunday to visions. They 2 men we dealt with directly (Sunny and another gentleman) were professional, understanding, cooperative, and had the knowledge of the products in order to ensure we got what we were looking for. They went above and beyond a normal sales person and from now on we would not buy a vanity from anywhere else. - from a very satisfied customer!

julia from Oakville
julia from Oakville

Amazing quality of the vanities and excellent customer service

The staff there are very knowledgeable starting from choosing the right vanity with amazing help from Sunil the sales manager .
He was very patient and walked us though a lot of options . I would highly recommend asking for his expertise.
Anu from the delivery department was amazing and always tried her best to accommodate my endless date changes .
You can not ask for better customer service than that and the prices are very reasonable .

Vanities Purchase

We went to this store on reccomedation of our contractor.
They have a good selection of vanities at reasonable prices compared to the big box stores.
Any at their Warehouse location where I picked up one of the vanities executed exceptional customer service.
However the people processing the orders in the warehouse need to be accurate. I had to go back to their warehouse to collect the back and side splashes which we had ordered but they forgot to give them to us. This was a waste of my time.

Thank you for choosing Vision Vanities and taking time out to write a review. We value every piece of information to help us build a better relationship with you as a customer. We are constantly changing our collection to ensure we maintain trendy styles and always in the process of innovating for a better customer care.

J.Dhindsa in Mississauga
J.Dhindsa in Mississauga

Vanity

We worked with Sunil Chaudry to design our washroom vanity. He was very helpful and friendly, and gave us a great deal! We met with multiple times in the process, and he did not pressure us to make a decision and was very patient. Thank you Vision Vanities for your great work! Would highly reccomend you to our family and friends.

Mr. Dhindsa was an absolute pleasure doing business with you. So glad we could make your experience comfortable and pressuring our clients is not prohibited at Vision Vanities :)

Vanity shopping

Soni helped us out and she was great. Quick service and good prices. I would recommend this place and definitely would use in the future again. Lots of variety and custom options as well

Soni is very detailed and glad she was able to assist you on the custom vanity side!
-Team VISION VANITIES (Lorimar)

JM in Mississauga
JM in Mississauga

Great Products ... Great Customer Service!

Went to a few of those big box stores, but couldn't find anything that suited our taste and fit our budget. We were referred to Vision Vanities and as soon as we stepped into their place, Jimmy was there providing assistance every step of the way. He offered us many alternatives every time it seemed like we were stuck. We ended up walking out of there with vanities and accessories for both of our bathrooms, including a stand-up shower glass enclosure.

JM glad you loved your experience at our showroom, was a pleasure serving you and your family!

Awesome and Professional service

This is my second bathroom Reno and Sunil was so helpful and very professional. He assisted with all our bathroom needs. Both our showers and vanities are BEAUTIFUL!! great craftsmanship and quality. When you go there ask for Sunil!!

Professional is our middle name! Thanks for the awesome feedback!

More about Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Vision Vanities & Home Decor has been in business since 2009. With over 17 years experience, our team of professionals are experts in what they do and know how to effectively apply their skills, workmanship and customer service excellence to assist you with your needs. Our knowledgeable staff is dependable, reliable and excel at offering personal service to all our customers.

Our company mission is to provide quality products and services at competitive rates. We are industry professionals and we are committed to listening to our customers to address your needs. We do it right the first time – we guarantee it.

We contribute our continued growth over the years to the quality of our workmanship, our selection of services and affordable rates. We take pride in the solid customer relationships we have built; our longevity in the industry is testament to our commitment to our customers.

We are confident that our abilities and that of our talented staff make us stand out from our competition. We offer a wide variety of services tailored to your custom bathroom vanity needs; we treat each customer with the utmost professionalism and respect. We take the time to listen to your needs and will advise you of the best possible options for your project and budget.

We are here for you from initial project conception through to completion; we treat each project with meticulous attention to detail and guarantee our work will exceed your expectations.

Want to get a hold of us? Click Talk Now to connect with us via the telephone. Click Live Help button to connect with our online receptionist. They are standing by Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM (EST).