HomeStars  >  Electricians in Newcastle  >  Davey Electrical Contractors - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Davey Electrical Contractors - No Longer In Business

Colleen from Oshawa
Colleen from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Inspect and repair electrical wiring in home

We were very concerned about the wiring in our new home and Mr Davey came in and inspected all electrical. He immediately found about 5 areas that were not up to code and explained in layman terms what needed to be done. He came back and inspected the whole house, made all repairs and brought our home up to code. He was very courteous, punctual and took the time to explain in terms that I understood. I would recommend Mr Davey to all my friends and family knowing he delivers excellent service quality and at a affordable cost. I can't thank him enough for my Peace of Mind for the first time in my new home. Thank you so much.
Colleen and Michael

Chris from Bowmanville
Chris from Bowmanville
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Electrical work around the house

This guy is awesome! Came over to look at the work I wanted done, gave me a quote, scheduled a work date and time, and kept it! Mr.Davey is always there when he says he is going to be, Very friendly personable and honest. I HIGHLY recommend his service. Its hard to find guys like him.

Had a 220v outlet ran from my electrical box, undermount cabinet lighting wired properly, and an extra outlet put in my garage.