Star Crown Moulding

Star Crown Moulding

Reviews for Star Crown Moulding

J L from Burlington
J L from Burlington

Whole Home Done to Perfection!

Edward is a great guy and a highly skilled Trim installer. As others have noted both Value and Results are Fantastic! We could not be happier with the quality of work and how wonderful our home looks. Edward did both Crown and Baseboard for us throughout our entire home. He was able to provide the materials at a better price then we could find as well.

As others have noted he is a very clean worker, and is very careful with your property. I also would like to mention that because he has completed so many properties and been around so many homes his advice and Ideas are also a great help.

I recommend Edward very highly, my in-laws have already had Edward finish their home as well.

Thank you.

Cassandra in Toronto
Cassandra in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Crown Molding in Two Houses

Ed installed crown moulding in our first home in Mississauga. We had 15ft ceilings and he was able to install it all on his own. We were so happy with the result in the first house that we decided to have it install in our new house in Burlington. It was a three day process and Ed was able to install crown throughout the upstairs and main floor of our home.

He's an exceptionally clean worker and very careful with personal belongings. If there is something that's left out, he will be sure to move it to a safe place.

Completely trustworthy and 100% satisfied.

Tracy from Aurora
Tracy from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Crown Moulding Installation

Ed came to install crown moulding throughout our home. He did a great job and provided the best quote. He finished all the moulding in less than a week and had great attention to detail. He also provided us some great referrals for pot lights installation and painters.

DSmith from Thornhill
DSmith from Thornhill

Crown Moulding - Very Happy

Edward showed up to quote the same day I contacted him, he was thorough and friendly. He was on time and a very hard worker (whole house in less than a week). The quality of his work is fantastic, he cleaned up as he went, took care to not damage anything. I highly recommend him and his work.

Jordan99555
Jordan99555
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Crown moulding and baseboards

Top notch work! Ed installed my crown moulding/baseboards and I could not be happier with the job. He takes the time to glue every joint so they will not move when the house shifts. I would recommend Ed for any job!

All the best!

Neal C.
Neal C.

crown moulding

10 out of 10 job! Ed did top notch job. Corners were perfect, angles were bang on. My wife and myself were completely satisfied. Wish I had a company like Star Crown Moulding do previous jobs, would have saved a ton of money and a lot less white hair! :) Thanks again Ed!

Pat from Brampton
Pat from Brampton

Crown Moulding

A+++++++++
Fantastic Job done by Ed. Very Happy with Quality of Produce Used and Quality of work. finished on time. Neighbour look at the work done in my house and immediately gave him crown moulding job. .

Definitely Recommended and will use in future.

Wu Zhang from Markham
Wu Zhang from Markham

Crown Moulding

Ed is very friendly and nice person. His work is excellent and the price is unbeatable. He is very punctual and he plans every detail ahead of the job. I am glad I found him and the rooms are much much nice after his works. 100% recommened

Julia from Brampton
Julia from Brampton

Crown Molding in custom home

Ed was very professional and fast. Great work ethics and punctual. Worked even thru sick days to meet the deadline. He did 7" crown for the whole house and the quality was top notch. On top his price was very reasonable so definitely recoomendable service!

More about Star Crown Moulding

Welcome to Star Crown Moulding, we're proudly serving the GTA. We provide professional installation services in houses and condos. **** Prices starting at: $4/ ft. 5". $5 ft/ for 7"{moulding+labor} Invisible joints*Looks like plaster moulding (We carry a variety of 5, 6, 7. 8. 9") We also provide Baseboards, Casings, ...
Looking for Trim and Moldings pros in Burlington?