Star Crown Moulding

Reviews for Star Crown Moulding

Robyn Stoney Creek
Robyn Stoney Creek
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Crown moulding done to perfection

I had to previous contractors who committed to doing our installation MIA. Don’t ever use Kijiji contractors first mistake. My husband and I painted and laid out 16’ crowns through our house to dry and nobody to install. I found star crown mouldings here on home star and called Ed. He came out within a couple hours to access the job. Took me to the lumber yard because his calculation required more materials, more 16’ which he patiently picked up ad showed up the next day to start installing. His 2 day job was done with the utmost professional finish. We were not home and he and his guy were left to do the job. We can’t be more pleased with the job and his company. My husband is in commercial contracting and is always sceptical on trades coming into the home. Ed is a consummate professional. 5 star job and service,

Milorad in Burlington
Milorad in Burlington

Crow molding

I was skeptical at first to hire someone I didn't know but he proved me wrong immediately. Ed is very professional and timely. He has the expertise and skills to do a great job. It was nice to have someone trustworthy and open to conversation in my home. He provided great quality for a fair price. If you need crown moulding I would definitely call Ed. You wont be disappointed.
Milorad

All the best

E T in Burlington
E T in Burlington

Crown moulding

After looking at the work he was doing at my son-in-laws, I hired him to do my home.
The workman ship of Edward is great. No seams show. I have recommended him to neighbors in my area.

Thank you for everyone for reviews. In crown moulding very important is ,tight & sharp corners and invisible joints . What I try to do always !

J L from Burlington
J L from Burlington

Whole Home Done to Perfection!

Edward is a great guy and a highly skilled Trim installer. As others have noted both Value and Results are Fantastic! We could not be happier with the quality of work and how wonderful our home looks. Edward did both Crown and Baseboard for us throughout our entire home. He was able to provide the materials at a better price then we could find as well.

As others have noted he is a very clean worker, and is very careful with your property. I also would like to mention that because he has completed so many properties and been around so many homes his advice and Ideas are also a great help.

I recommend Edward very highly, my in-laws have already had Edward finish their home as well.

Thank you.

Cassandra in Toronto
Cassandra in Toronto

Crown Molding in Two Houses

Ed installed crown moulding in our first home in Mississauga. We had 15ft ceilings and he was able to install it all on his own. We were so happy with the result in the first house that we decided to have it install in our new house in Burlington. It was a three day process and Ed was able to install crown throughout the upstairs and main floor of our home.

He's an exceptionally clean worker and very careful with personal belongings. If there is something that's left out, he will be sure to move it to a safe place.

Completely trustworthy and 100% satisfied.

Tracy from Aurora
Tracy from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Crown Moulding Installation

Ed came to install crown moulding throughout our home. He did a great job and provided the best quote. He finished all the moulding in less than a week and had great attention to detail. He also provided us some great referrals for pot lights installation and painters.

DSmith from Thornhill
DSmith from Thornhill

Crown Moulding - Very Happy

Edward showed up to quote the same day I contacted him, he was thorough and friendly. He was on time and a very hard worker (whole house in less than a week). The quality of his work is fantastic, he cleaned up as he went, took care to not damage anything. I highly recommend him and his work.

Jordan99555
Jordan99555

Crown moulding and baseboards

Top notch work! Ed installed my crown moulding/baseboards and I could not be happier with the job. He takes the time to glue every joint so they will not move when the house shifts. I would recommend Ed for any job!

All the best!

Neal C.
Neal C.
2 reviews Belleville, ON

crown moulding

10 out of 10 job! Ed did top notch job. Corners were perfect, angles were bang on. My wife and myself were completely satisfied. Wish I had a company like Star Crown Moulding do previous jobs, would have saved a ton of money and a lot less white hair! :) Thanks again Ed!

Pat from Brampton
Pat from Brampton

Crown Moulding

A+++++++++
Fantastic Job done by Ed. Very Happy with Quality of Produce Used and Quality of work. finished on time. Neighbour look at the work done in my house and immediately gave him crown moulding job. .

Definitely Recommended and will use in future.

More about Star Crown Moulding

Welcome to Star Crown Moulding, we're proudly serving the GTA. We provide professional installation services in houses and condos.

****

Prices starting at:

$4/ft.5".$5 ft/for 7"{moulding+labor} Invisible joints*Looks like plaster moulding (We carry a variety of 5,6,7.8.9") We also provide Baseboards,Casings, Wainscoting and Waffle ceiling.

****

Contact us today to book your appointment.