Star Crown Moulding

HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Mississauga  >  Star Crown Moulding

Reviews for Star Crown Moulding

Milorad in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I was skeptical at first to hire someone I didn't know but he proved me wrong immediately. Ed is very professional and timely. He has the expertise and skills to do a great job. It was nice to have someone trustworthy and open to conversation in my home. He provided great quality for a fair price. If you need crown moulding I would definitely call Ed. You wont be disappointed.
Milorad

All the best

E T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

After looking at the work he was doing at my son-in-laws, I hired him to do my home.
The workman ship of Edward is great. No seams show. I have recommended him to neighbors in my area.

Thank you for everyone for reviews. In crown moulding very important is ,tight & sharp corners and invisible joints . What I try to do always !

J L from Burlington

Edward is a great guy and a highly skilled Trim installer. As others have noted both Value and Results are Fantastic! We could not be happier with the quality of work and how wonderful our home looks. Edward did both Crown and Baseboard for us throughout our entire home. He was able to provide the materials at a better price then we could find as well.

As others have noted he is a very clean worker, and is very careful with your property. I also would like to mention that because he has completed so many properties and been around so many homes his advice and Ideas are also a great help.

I recommend Edward very highly, my in-laws have already had Edward finish their home as well.

Thank you.

Cassandra in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Ed installed crown moulding in our first home in Mississauga. We had 15ft ceilings and he was able to install it all on his own. We were so happy with the result in the first house that we decided to have it install in our new house in Burlington. It was a three day process and Ed was able to install crown throughout the upstairs and main floor of our home.

He's an exceptionally clean worker and very careful with personal belongings. If there is something that's left out, he will be sure to move it to a safe place.

Completely trustworthy and 100% satisfied.

Tracy from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Ed came to install crown moulding throughout our home. He did a great job and provided the best quote. He finished all the moulding in less than a week and had great attention to detail. He also provided us some great referrals for pot lights installation and painters.

DSmith from Thornhill

Edward showed up to quote the same day I contacted him, he was thorough and friendly. He was on time and a very hard worker (whole house in less than a week). The quality of his work is fantastic, he cleaned up as he went, took care to not damage anything. I highly recommend him and his work.

Jordan99555

Top notch work! Ed installed my crown moulding/baseboards and I could not be happier with the job. He takes the time to glue every joint so they will not move when the house shifts. I would recommend Ed for any job!

All the best!

Neal C.
2 reviews Belleville, ON

10 out of 10 job! Ed did top notch job. Corners were perfect, angles were bang on. My wife and myself were completely satisfied. Wish I had a company like Star Crown Moulding do previous jobs, would have saved a ton of money and a lot less white hair! :) Thanks again Ed!

Pat from Brampton

A+++++++++
Fantastic Job done by Ed. Very Happy with Quality of Produce Used and Quality of work. finished on time. Neighbour look at the work done in my house and immediately gave him crown moulding job. .

Definitely Recommended and will use in future.

Wu Zhang from Markham

Ed is very friendly and nice person. His work is excellent and the price is unbeatable. He is very punctual and he plans every detail ahead of the job. I am glad I found him and the rooms are much much nice after his works. 100% recommened

More about Star Crown Moulding

PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION OF CROWN MOULDING. Houses&Condos. Price starting $4/ ft. 5" Moulding. $5 ft/ for 7"{moulding+labor}Invisible joints*Looks like plaster moulding(We carry a variety of 5, 6, 7. 8. 9") Also Baseboards, Door&Window trim Wainscoting. Waffle ceiling. / GTA/ Hamilton+ starcrownmoulding. ca facebook Instagram