Star Crown Moulding

Reviews for Star Crown Moulding

Keith in Burlington
Keith in Burlington

Crown Moulding

Edward did a fantastic job installing crown moulding in my dining room and den, fair price, punctual, professional and efficient, looks beautiful.

He left the job site as clean as it was when he arrived.

Highly recommended.

thank you, was nice to do the work for you

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Crown moulding in main hall ways, dining, living, and powder rooms.

Edward installed crown moulding in the main hall ways, dining, living, and powder rooms of our house. I agree with the other reviews here: he is hard working, knowledgeable and completed high quality work. His corners and returns were perfect. The painting crew we hired afterwards were quire happy with how he had prepared his work for them to paint. He was also helpful in warning us about the condition of the upstairs ceiling and offered advice on how to fix a door that was poorly hung. We are very happy with the results and highly recommend Star Crown Moulding.

sdm32
sdm32

High Quality Work!!

Eduard installed crown moulding and added additional moulding to our baseboards. He is hard working, knowledgeable and completed high quality work. We are very happy with the results and highly recommend Star Crown Moulding.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Crown moulding, baseboards, trims, and casing install.

Ed did an amazing job for us. He installed several door and casings, trims, crown moulding, and installed back our original oak baseboards that we wanted to keep the old characters of our century home. He was very professional to deal with. We are so happy with his quality of work. He is a perfectionist and takes great pride in his work. Will only work with Ed from here on. Thank you Ed.

thanks for review

Michelle
Michelle

Crown Moulding Install

Ed called the same day after my crown moulding inquiry and arrived to do the work only a few hours later. Because of my angled walls, he advised me to change my original idea for moulding and advised me to do the work another way. Needless to say, he was right and I'm glad I took his advice. Great work, honest and friendly. Thank you for all your work. I would definitely recommend/hire him for another job.

thanks for review

Robyn Stoney Creek
Robyn Stoney Creek
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Crown moulding done to perfection

I had to previous contractors who committed to doing our installation MIA. Don’t ever use Kijiji contractors first mistake. My husband and I painted and laid out 16’ crowns through our house to dry and nobody to install. I found star crown mouldings here on home star and called Ed. He came out within a couple hours to access the job. Took me to the lumber yard because his calculation required more materials, more 16’ which he patiently picked up ad showed up the next day to start installing. His 2 day job was done with the utmost professional finish. We were not home and he and his guy were left to do the job. We can’t be more pleased with the job and his company. My husband is in commercial contracting and is always sceptical on trades coming into the home. Ed is a consummate professional. 5 star job and service,

Milorad in Burlington
Milorad in Burlington

Crow molding

I was skeptical at first to hire someone I didn't know but he proved me wrong immediately. Ed is very professional and timely. He has the expertise and skills to do a great job. It was nice to have someone trustworthy and open to conversation in my home. He provided great quality for a fair price. If you need crown moulding I would definitely call Ed. You wont be disappointed.
Milorad

All the best

E T in Burlington
E T in Burlington

Crown moulding

After looking at the work he was doing at my son-in-laws, I hired him to do my home.
The workman ship of Edward is great. No seams show. I have recommended him to neighbors in my area.

Thank you for everyone for reviews. In crown moulding very important is ,tight & sharp corners and invisible joints . What I try to do always !

J L from Burlington
J L from Burlington

Whole Home Done to Perfection!

Edward is a great guy and a highly skilled Trim installer. As others have noted both Value and Results are Fantastic! We could not be happier with the quality of work and how wonderful our home looks. Edward did both Crown and Baseboard for us throughout our entire home. He was able to provide the materials at a better price then we could find as well.

As others have noted he is a very clean worker, and is very careful with your property. I also would like to mention that because he has completed so many properties and been around so many homes his advice and Ideas are also a great help.

I recommend Edward very highly, my in-laws have already had Edward finish their home as well.

Thank you.

More about Star Crown Moulding

Welcome to Star Crown Moulding, we're proudly serving the GTA. We provide professional installation services in houses and condos. **** Prices starting at: $4/ ft. 5". $5 ft/ for 7"{moulding+labor} Invisible joints*Looks like plaster moulding (We carry a variety of 5, 6, 7. 8. 9") We also provide Baseboards, Casings, ...
Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Burlington?