Twelve Oaks Tree Service

Twelve Oaks Tree Service

Reviews for Twelve Oaks Tree Service

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Knowledgeable, professional.

I thought our junipers were dying and needed to be removed. Contacted Twelve Oaks. Their owner came to check. He knows trees really well, and told us we didnt need to remove the tree. He showed us how to help it grow better instead, which saved us $$. At the end, we still went with them to prune our junipers, lilacs, and Japanese maple. Their team was professional. They checked with me about I wanted done, and cleaned up everything after!

The pruning really opened up our garden and we could walk through our backyard to the garage without needing to duck under the branches.

Even though I asked the team to prune down the juniper more after they cleaned up everything, they were willing to take their tools back out to have it done right for me. I greatly appreciated the work ethics the Twelve Oaks team has. I am so happy with how the trees look in our backyard again. THANK YOU!!

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Fantastic Job Pruning our Silver Maple Tree!!

Very impressed with the service starting from the quote to the completion of the job. The team was very professional, efficient, and caring. It was obvious they were extremely knowledgeable and experienced with what needed to be done and they left our tree looking amazing!! I was also impressed with how clean and tidy they left the backyard. I would highly recommend Twelve Oaks to anyone.
Joanne

Pat
Pat

Tree Maintenance

We needed some trees pruned to give our yard more sun. Twelve Oaks were efficient, honest, reliable, left our yard tidy, and kept to their quote. What more could you ask for?

TorontoBob
TorontoBob

Great job! Great Guys!

Pruned three fruit trees, removed five ugly cedars, and beautifully pruned/raised the canopy of two 50-foot sunburst locusts. They came when they said, did more than what we asked, were friendly and professional. Justin and Zak - thanks!

Morteza in Toronto
Morteza in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Trees Removal

Excellent Service received .
I emailed them to get an estimate for removing trees from my backyard.
Next day, The manager came to my place & provided me a very reasonable price .
The crew was fast , clean & professional . I'm extremely happy for their service & recommend them to every one .

Morteza

Inge in Richmond Hill
Inge in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Yard work

Wes&his crew were very professional pleasant and friendly ....Excellent job well done... great clean up ,I was very happy. Highly recommend their service... He resolved all my concerns.... I certainly would use them again..

David
David
6 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tree Removal and Pruning

I was looking for an experienced arborist for some tree removal and pruning done . After meeting a number of Arborists and receiving multiple quotes, I ended up choosing Twelve Oaks Tree Service. I decided to go with Twelve Oaks because of Wes. Everyone else was all about the price and playing up how much work is needed etc. The typical sales pitch with inflated prices. Wes was never like that at all. From our initial call to our onsite visit, he was absolutely so professional, polite, and honest. Wes was the only one who took the time to educate me around the work needed. Wes and his team completed the work in a timely fashion, and made sure the area was all cleaned up before they left. Thank you Wes and team, for the exceptional work you did! I would definitely recommend Twelve Oaks Tree Service, you will not be disappointed.

Sabrina A in Toronto
Sabrina A in Toronto

Massive Fir Tree Removal

Massive Fir Tree Removal
Look no further than Wes and the crew at 12 Oaks for your arborist needs. During the 2018 windstorm, a 150+ ft. fir tree came down on our house, smashing through the roof. We called four arborists and three of them hemmed and hawed about how to get the tree down and quoted me prices over 4K because they needed a special large crane. They said it would take 4-6 hours. Wes was the one who clearly knew exactly how to get the tree down and got right to work. He did not need a crane. It took him 2 hours. This guy must have been born at the top of a Redwood tree or something! The way he took the tree down was one of the most impressive things I have ever seen. Wes and his guys are more than arborists, they are straight up tree whisperers. They seem to love their work, and take pride in and understanding of their extremely important job during a natural disaster like a windstorm. I hope I never need an arborist again, but if I do, Wes is now on my speed dial.

Thanks Sabrina, I'm really glad we were able to help,again thanks a million for all the kind words.
Best Regards, Wes

Excellent tree pruning and maintenance service

Wes and his team are true professionals. They were able to advise about tree health and safe growth to meet our needs. The process from quote to completion was fast, efficient and at a great price. The work done exceeded expectations and they took care of everything including the cleanup of the sawdust from cutting. I have already recommended them to others and will continue. The next time I need tree maintenance there will only be one call I make and that will be to Wes at Twelve Oaks.

Thank you very much for the kind words, that's always our first goal, customer satisfaction.
Thanks again, Wes

Gerard V.
Gerard V.

Manitoba Maple and Silver Maple

I needed my Manitoba Maple cut and Silver Maple pruned. Both trees were too large for me to manage. Wes was very professional and clearly experienced. I was pleased with the results and I feel it was at a reasonable price (including cleanup).

Looking for Tree Service pros in Richmond Hill?