Twelve Oaks Tree Service

Sabrina A in Toronto
Sabrina A in Toronto

Massive Fir Tree Removal

Massive Fir Tree Removal
Look no further than Wes and the crew at 12 Oaks for your arborist needs. During the 2018 windstorm, a 150+ ft. fir tree came down on our house, smashing through the roof. We called four arborists and three of them hemmed and hawed about how to get the tree down and quoted me prices over 4K because they needed a special large crane. They said it would take 4-6 hours. Wes was the one who clearly knew exactly how to get the tree down and got right to work. He did not need a crane. It took him 2 hours. This guy must have been born at the top of a Redwood tree or something! The way he took the tree down was one of the most impressive things I have ever seen. Wes and his guys are more than arborists, they are straight up tree whisperers. They seem to love their work, and take pride in and understanding of their extremely important job during a natural disaster like a windstorm. I hope I never need an arborist again, but if I do, Wes is now on my speed dial.

Thanks Sabrina, I'm really glad we were able to help,again thanks a million for all the kind words.
Best Regards, Wes

Excellent tree pruning and maintenance service

Wes and his team are true professionals. They were able to advise about tree health and safe growth to meet our needs. The process from quote to completion was fast, efficient and at a great price. The work done exceeded expectations and they took care of everything including the cleanup of the sawdust from cutting. I have already recommended them to others and will continue. The next time I need tree maintenance there will only be one call I make and that will be to Wes at Twelve Oaks.

Thank you very much for the kind words, that's always our first goal, customer satisfaction.
Thanks again, Wes

Gerard Vaz in Thornhill
Gerard Vaz in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Manitoba Maple and Silver Maple

I needed my Manitoba Maple cut and Silver Maple pruned. Both trees were too large for me to manage. Wes was very professional and clearly experienced. I was pleased with the results and I feel it was at a reasonable price (including cleanup).

Graham from Etobicoke
Graham from Etobicoke
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Tree Removal

We hired Wes to remove one trunk of a elm tree which was falling over into our shed. He and his crew were punctual and polite, and did a great job for a very reasonable price.

We wanted the wood, and he cut it as requested. The attached picture shows the 30+ slabs he cut for us (which are currently for sale on Kijiji).

Wendy in Etobicoke
Wendy in Etobicoke
2 reviews North York, ON

Tree Removal

Wes and his team came in and removed a very large 45 year old tree that was situated in a tight spot between the house and pool. I was very impressed with how quickly they worked and the attention paid to ensuring that nothing was damaged as they worked. Wes provided great customer service by removing some dead branches off of one of my other trees.