StoneFace Renovations/Landscaping

Review for StoneFace Renovations/Landscaping

Joseph from Mississauga
Joseph from Mississauga

Landscaping

My garden needed a major face lift but i could not do it myself because i have no knowledge of how to do so. When i hired this company and they finished their work i loved everything about my new garden and it was done very quickly for a phenomenal price!

More about StoneFace Renovations/Landscaping

we are passionate about our work and we always take a step back and ask our selves " if this was my home would I be happy". our competitive prices, quality and keen eye's don't miss what other contactors would leave behind. email: vin_z8@hotmail. com
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Oakville?