Climax Air Conditioning

Reviews for Climax Air Conditioning

Mahdi
Mahdi

Air Conditioning system

My AC system was not cooling the house since Saturday night. After a hot day, I called them in Sunday afternoon, and they were at my house in less than half an hour.
They suggested a solution that saved me few hundred dollars, and fixed the system in less than an hour.

britt
britt

Air conditioner repair

My air conditioner was not running well so I called ClimaxAir after reading many good reviews. Sam was very professional, and fixed my a/c within 20 minutes.

GPJarvis in Etobicoke
GPJarvis in Etobicoke

Same day response to fix our 'problem' - excellent service.

Having discovered our home AC was not working prior to a hot upcoming weekend, Sam responded same day and fixed our problem quickly and efficiently. When Sam arrived, I was just about to start an important work conference call, so after a quick tour to show him the location of our furnace, I left our door unlocked and let Sam get to work. Not long after, Sam walked in front of my home office window with 2 thumbs up and left. When my conference call ended I could feel the AC coming through our vents. Job well done!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

lauraparker
lauraparker

Air Conditioner/Thermostat

My air conditioner stopped working a few days ago. It's been acting up slowly the past year with the thermostat gradually taking longer to respond. This week it stopped responding all together. I was so worried that I needed a new air conditioner. When Sam arrived he diagnosed the problem right away, which turned out to be a loose screw in the thermostat. He was very polite, friendly and best of all, honest and trustworthy. He even looked at the AC unit to make sure it was in good working order before he left. I highly recommend Sam, he's the best!

Thank you so much Laura for taking the time to write this amazing review

Rajan
Rajan

AC and furnace maintenance

I had my furnace and ac unit cleaned. Sasan was great and knowledgeable and gave me some helpful tips on how to be aware of any potential future issues given that my ac Unit is older. Will definitely use again.

Thank you so much Rajan for taking the time to write this amazing review!

Lamia
Lamia

Thermostat installation

I had to replace my thermostat urgently and it was done within 12 hours of me calling. The job was done professionally and in a good time.

Peter
Peter

Furnace and AC inspection

Came on time
Very courteous
Had good suggestions for improving our system
Nice to deal with.

Godwin L.
Godwin L.

condo hvac blower motor replacement

Sam is hands down the best HVAC technician in the Toronto area, this is my second time using his services and of course I am extremely sastified with his work! He also took the extra step in cleaning the unit which was full of dust and debris which I greatly appreciate!

Sam truly cares about his customers and I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

ryick
ryick

A/C Repair

Sam was friendly, responsive and professional; he was also very accommodating to our availability/schedule. Price was fair as well (within our expectation) so overall it was a pleasant experience. Highly recommended! Thanks again Sam!

Henry
Henry

New gas furnace and air conditioning installation.

The contractor answered calls promptly, installation was done when promised and quality of work and materials was excellent. Contractor followed up to confirm our satisfaction with installation. We are totally satisfied with the workmanship, materials and the attention the contractor gave us.

More about Climax Air Conditioning

For fast and quality furnace and Air Conditioning repair services in GTA - call Climax Air Conditioning Inc. at 1 (866) 625-4629!

Products:
furnace, air conditioner, air condition, air conditioning repair, boiler, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, fireplace repair, fireplace Service, furnace repair, boiler, air conditioner repair, furnace, tankless repair, air conditioner repair, a/c repair, boiler repair, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, water heater repair, thermostats, water heater repair, fix furnace, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance, condo thermostat, water heater repair, hot water tank, john wood water heater, john wood, ao smith, envirosense, ecobee, giant, giant water heater, air handler repair, air handler, temp mizer, flowmax, The whalen, The whalen heat pump, The Whalen Company, fan coil repair, condo air conditioner repair, condo fan coil repair

Services:
We do service all models and brands!
furnace, air conditioners, water heater, tankless water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, navien repair, navien water heater repair, water heater repair, red tag, redtag, water heater descaling, descale water heater, water heater de-scaling, de-scale, warning tag, tankless, water heater, fireplace repair, fireplace, heatpump, heat pump, boiler, co test, furnace maintenance, water heater repair

Brands:
goodman, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, lennox, armstrong, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna, tankless water heater repair, rheem, carrier, trane, keeprite, mixing valve, low hot water pressure, envirosense water heater, envirosense, furnace repair toronto, furnace repair north york, water heater repair toronto, water heater repair, giant,

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Air Condition, Air Conditioning, Boiler, Hot water tank, Tankless Water heater, Ductless Air Conditioner, Fire Place Repair, Fire Place Service, Furnace Repair, Boiler, Air Conditioner Repair, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner repair, A/C, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, humidifier, thermostats, hepa filter, filters, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance
We do service all models and brands! Furnace, Air Conditioners, Water heater, Tankless water heaters, water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair
TRANE, CARRIER, GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, LENNOX, armstrong, Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Boiler, Air Handler
cheque, credit card, cash