IDEAL PEST CONTROL LTD

12474 78 AVE Surrey BC V3W 8K1
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Surrey  >  IDEAL PEST CONTROL LTD

Reviews for IDEAL PEST CONTROL LTD

Great service. Great price

Have used this service several times for Ants and for Wasps., His service is quick, he is polite and his prices reasonable. His work is great. Never had a problem with repeat issues. Highly recommend.

Siri in Surrey

12474 78 AVE
Surrey
BC
V3W 8K1

we had a rat problem in our house and called few companies . ideal pest control explained the process over the phone and gave us very reasonable price . they showed on time and find out the entry points ,blocked those one. set up few traps and came back 3 more times. very professional and polite. highly recommend them.

mice control

we had a mice problem in our crawl space . we called ideal pest control. they inspected our house inside and out side. very professional and knowledgeable . Gave us some recommendation to follow. our problem took 3 weeks to go away. will definitely recommend .

Taslim from Surrey
Taslim from Surrey

Bird Issues

We have used Ideal Pest for two years now for bird issues under the peaks of our roof. They are always able to see us in a timely manner and have always been professional. My husband and I are impressed with how ethical and compassionate they are toward the animals, and their understanding of how to prevent future issues. Great service!

thanks for your review. we are just call away to keep pests at there places and keep our customer happy.

Amin in Surrey
Amin in Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Pest control

Have used Ideal pest control for almost ten years over different properties I have owned. He is professional and honest and just as important he knows what he is doing! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for pest control.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Pest Control

One evening, we heard scratching noises coming through the ceiling and we figured we had a major rat problem in our attic. We wanted to solve this quickly. The next morning we called Ideal Pest Control Their technicians are prompt, polite, professional, and thorough. They got our rat problem in our garage under control as well. We would highly recommend Ideal Pest Control to anyone with pest problems.

Bindi from Surrey
Bindi from Surrey

Carpenter Ants

Great, reliable and professional company to deal with. On time and prompt response. I have used their service and they are a great company to deal with. I would definitely use them again and refer to friends nd family!!!

brie-anne watson from Surrey
brie-anne watson from Surrey

Rat in our wall

Very professional and prompt. He was here with in 2 hours. Very informational and got the job done quick. I would recommend this company for anyone with a pest problem

Delores Wanders from New Westminster
Delores Wanders from New Westminster
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Pest Control

J. Khan responded to our pest problem promptly and with a wealth of knowledge. The weather was raining but he was able to go up on our roof and plug two entry points in our sofits Problem was solved, wife was happy. I would be pleased to recommend them to others.

Burnaby Bob
Burnaby Bob
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

squirrels

I had squirrels living in my chimney. Call Ideal to have a look at the problem. J Khan showed up and was able to capture 5 baby squirrels nesting in my fireplace. Mommy quirrel was out getting food. I had to help him hold a plastic garbage can while he reached in to grab each of the babies one by one for catch and release. Then he went up on the roof to install chicken wire to block the chimney. Later that afternoon, mommy squirrel came back and freaked out for days. After a while, she never came back and I have been squirrel free ever since.

Even more significant was the fact that J Khan spotted a carpenter ant problem that I didn't know I ever had while he was here for the squirrels. I did not eventually use his services for the ants, but I owe him a big thanks for helping to spot the problem for me before it was too late.

More about IDEAL PEST CONTROL LTD

IDEAL PEST CONTROL LTD PROVIDES QUALITY SERVICE FOR ALL KIND OF PEST INCLINDING MICE, RAT, , COCKROACHES, RACCOONS, SILVERFISH, SQUIRREL, PIGEONS, and many more