Meglacon

1123 Farewell St Oshawa ON L1H6N8

Reviews for Meglacon

john in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

We originally got 3 quotes, and Meglacon came in the middle. We needed a pad poured under an elevated deck, plus it needed to be strong enough for a hot tub. The work was actually done in June 2016, but I wanted to let it settle to see if it cracked. I'm very pleased with the result a year and a half later. The entire job was about 550 square feet, and to this day, it looks consistent, and without a crack. I forget if the job took 3 days or four, but they showed up and cleaned up when scheduled. I've read some recent reviews, and I'm guessing they had better weather last spring. Honestly, it's my first experience hiring a concrete contractor, but I give them a 10 out of 10. We are thinking of a bigger job in 2018, and, as long as they're price remains competitive, they'll get the work.

John in Pickering

Paul M in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Concrete worked once completed very good, however the timing, lack of communication internally within leaves allot to be desired. Workers showed one morning to start job, but we sent them packing as we didn't know if grading and step would work, as it had not been communicated to us. After a 2nd site visit by Kyle (Owner) we got everything sorted out. We had this work done will away only to come home and see our old concrete step dumped and left on lawn, plus chunks of poured concrete left on grass. Reached out to Kyle about the sloppy clean-up he was there with 2 hrs and dealt with it. Perception is everything to us. Would have loved to give a 5 rating , but just cant based on what transpired.

1 review Oshawa, ON

We had them do the front walkway. They had measured it out, although, once it was done apparently Kyle had shortened up the size of the job! Right up front was a large area that didn't take to the colour they put down. Absolutely an eye sore!! We were told that it would be fixed. It wasn't! They killed my lawn by leaving a tarp with a pile of concrete on it. The side of my house was discoloured so I had to repartch. My driveway is discoloured aswell. We were told that they'd be back to pressure wash. No! They got their money and never kept any promise. We had left many messages and never got a call back! I've talked to others around my area with similar complaints!

Hello, I'm sorry to her about your project! Nonetheless, I'll personally see fit any issues you have are completed this week. Along with that, we would like to offer you a couple extras on your project to make right on your experience. If you could reach me at 905-213-0855 or [email protected], I would be happy to swing by today. Have a great day - Kyle Muffty, President, Meglacon Concrete.

Sarah in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

We decided to go with MeglaCon after shopping around with other companies mainly due to their responsiveness and friendly attitude. They did not provide the cheapest quote, however they seemed more professional than other companies we contacted. We were originally told that the walkway would be completed in about a week, however it took over a month for the job to be completed. This was not their fault as the weather played a role in the delays, which was understandable. We ended up having to replace our neighbors sod as it got damaged and fixing landscaping is not covered by the company in the contract. There are a few uneven lines and spots where the color is off, but it seems I am the only one who notices it and we do get many compliments on the walkway.

Hello Sarah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience! Weather was certainly a difficult obstacle to get around at the beginning of this season. We look forward to future project together! - Kyle Muffty, President, Meglacon Concrete

Janean in Oshawa

Unorganized company. You have to keep on them to move the job along. Make sure you pay attention how much they take from your credit card. They took more then they were supposed to. Also they left concrete on my my paved part of.the driveway and promised They would get a paving company out to help with the cost. Have not heard back. The end result was fine for the stamped concrete. You just have to be a foreman.

Hello, I'm sorry to her about your project! Nonetheless, I'll personally see fit any issues you have are completed this week. Along with that, we would like to offer you a couple extras on your project to make right on your experience. If you could reach me at 905-213-0855 or [email protected], I would be happy to swing by today. Have a great day - Kyle, President, Meglacon Concrete.

Suzanne in Keswick
1 review Whitby, ON

Very disappointed paid for a service yet to have it completed and it's August tomorrow. Getting a response is almost impossible.
Would appreciate more follow up by them and not by us!

Suzanne & bill o'halloran

Hello Susan, we're certainly glad the weather has proceeded to more consistently clear days for your project! The guys have been there and will be sealing as scheduled with Bill for the new date of Friday. Would you mind updating your review? Feel free to reach me at 905-213-0855 if you have any concerns. -
Kyle Muffty, President, Meglacon Concrete

Amped Electrical
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Meglacon was great to work with, they traveled from Oshawa to Barrie to help us get the job done in a timely manner. We would recommend the company to any one needing concrete work!

Good morning, Shandel.

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your concrete pad. We hope you are enjoying the new addition to your property.

Bill in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We are extremely pleased with the expert job that Meglacon did on our new side patio. Jeff and Christian listened to our questions and came up with a design with our input, and then Bob, Jamie and the team did a great job of implementing. They were on time, courteous and on budget. We are pleased to recommend them to others, we have a far superior result than other similar work we have seen.

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for such a detailed and encouraging response! We had so much fun working on your side patio with you and look forward to working together again on any future projects you may come up with.

Thanks again,

dyarsenault in
1 review Oshawa, ON

I want to thank you for the excellent job you did for us. The porch,stairs and cement pad out front looks totally awesome!!! Kyle it was a pleasure doing business with you!! Everyone that sees it is very impressed with your work!

Hi Diane,

Thank you for such a positive review. It was an absolute pleasure working on your project! We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Corinne in Trenton
1 review Quinte West, ON

Very pleased with the finished product Kyle and Christian the crew did a fast, professional and timely job. Would recommend services to my friends and others Meglacon is the best concrete contractor!

Corinne,

We are beyond thrilled at how pleased you are with your finished product. It would be an absolute pleasure to work with you again on any future projects you have. Thank you for the lovely review!

More about Meglacon

Meglacon Concrete is Canada's leading concrete finishing and construction team. Our crew leaders each have over 25 years of trade experience and are CLD certified. We guarantee you a team that gets the job done right - every time.

Meglacon's residential, commercial, & municipal divisions make your visions a reality. We specialize in decorative and stamped concrete, landscape design, and grounds maintenance.

Established by Kyle Muffty, Meglacon continues to innovate new products and create lasting solutions above industry standard. Our hard workmanship, quality of work, and relationship with customers is second to none.

Learn more about why Meglacon is leading Canada's standards - schedule an on-site quote by contacting us today.