Meglacon

formerly CLD / Concrete Landscape Design
Concrete Contractors
1123 Farewell St Oshawa ON L1H6N8
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Meglacon

Sarah in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

We decided to go with MeglaCon after shopping around with other companies mainly due to their responsiveness and friendly attitude. They did not provide the cheapest quote, however they seemed more professional than other companies we contacted. We were originally told that the walkway would be completed in about a week, however it took over a month for the job to be completed. This was not their fault as the weather played a role in the delays, which was understandable. We ended up having to replace our neighbors sod as it got damaged and fixing landscaping is not covered by the company in the contract. There are a few uneven lines and spots where the color is off, but it seems I am the only one who notices it and we do get many compliments on the walkway.

Janean in Oshawa

Unorganized company. You have to keep on them to move the job along. Make sure you pay attention how much they take from your credit card. They took more then they were supposed to. Also they left concrete on my my paved part of.the driveway and promised They would get a paving company out to help with the cost. Have not heard back. The end result was fine for the stamped concrete. You just have to be a foreman.

Suzanne in Keswick
1 review Whitby, ON

Very disappointed paid for a service yet to have it completed and it's August tomorrow. Getting a response is almost impossible.
Would appreciate more follow up by them and not by us!

Suzanne & bill o'halloran

Shandel in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Meglacon was great to work with, they traveled from Oshawa to Barrie to help us get the job done in a timely manner. We would recommend the company to any one needing concrete work!

Good morning, Shandel.

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your concrete pad. We hope you are enjoying the new addition to your property.

Bill in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We are extremely pleased with the expert job that Meglacon did on our new side patio. Jeff and Christian listened to our questions and came up with a design with our input, and then Bob, Jamie and the team did a great job of implementing. They were on time, courteous and on budget. We are pleased to recommend them to others, we have a far superior result than other similar work we have seen.

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for such a detailed and encouraging response! We had so much fun working on your side patio with you and look forward to working together again on any future projects you may come up with.

Thanks again,

dyarsenault in
1 review Oshawa, ON

I want to thank you for the excellent job you did for us. The porch,stairs and cement pad out front looks totally awesome!!! Kyle it was a pleasure doing business with you!! Everyone that sees it is very impressed with your work!

Hi Diane,

Thank you for such a positive review. It was an absolute pleasure working on your project! We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Corinne in Trenton
1 review Quinte West, ON

Very pleased with the finished product Kyle and Christian the crew did a fast, professional and timely job. Would recommend services to my friends and others Meglacon is the best concrete contractor!

Corinne,

We are beyond thrilled at how pleased you are with your finished product. It would be an absolute pleasure to work with you again on any future projects you have. Thank you for the lovely review!

Don in Cambridge
1 review Pickering, ON

When we decided to do our walkway it was going to take five days. We are I now at five weeks and we are still not done. Although friendly, they are far from professional. They were very messy, damaged a power line despite being warned (twice), left a pile of concrete on the street to harden and after we laid new sod and seeded they cleaned their equipment on my lawn killing the grass, again. The actual walkway is far from perfect as well. Many small defects like colour and lines missing. My neighbor had significantly more work done at the same time and he is equally dissatisfied. This week they promised to finish and it is now Friday after 5 with no response from the company. At this point despite all th hassles, broken promises and poor quality, we just want them to finish the work so we can enjoy what's left of the summer

Hi, Don in Cambridge.

Unfortunately it is hard for me to contact you due to your alias name and location you have entered. We do not service Cambridge, ON, nor have we ever had a client named Don.

Having said that, I am terribly sorry to hear that you are having such a negative experience with Meglacon. I would be more than happy to arrange a meeting between you and our CEO, Kyle Muffty, as well as our Project Manager Jeff March. This will ensure all of your requests, complaints, and side notes have been heard and will allow you all to establish a game plan to resolve your issues going forward.

Please contact me on our office line at 9055796161 to have this set up. Again, I do apologize for the lack of communication and lack of care put into your project. This is the first complaint of it's kind against Meglacon and we will actively work towards completing your project as we genuinely will not be satisfied until you are.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon,

Shanay Smith
Office Administrator

Kathy in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

After much thought, our family decided to do a complete transformation of our backyard with stamped concrete. We were nervous due to the cost involved and just wanted to ensure we had a crew that was reliable, honest and could produce top-quality results. Kyle and his team went above and beyond. From start to finish, Kyle was very prompt, honest, informative and gave excellent suggestions. He and his crew were A+. We are ecstatic with the results and we would highly recommend Meglacon! Exceptional service at every level.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words, Kathy! Everyone involved in your project loved being a part of your backyard transformation - what a difference! Happy to have been able to make your vision come to life.

1 review Whitby, ON

I had interlocks for my front steps, walkway, side patio and driveway. For the first few years, it looks great. Over the years, weeds and moss bloomed faster and earlier than the flowers on my flower bed from early spring. To get rid of them, I had to either applied polymeric sand and sealant on the interlocks which was only good for three years and very expensive or spent several hours a day cleaning the cracks of the interlocks.

Last years, one of my family members had their front porch and driveway interlocks replaced by stamped concrete. It looks amazing and different on the property. I expect the project would cost me a fortune if I wanted to have the same. However, I was referred to Kyle of Meglacon Concrete. Kyle came and provided me with a constructive recommendation on the design and color of the concrete. He even offered me a reasonable price which fitted my budget. From the beginning till the end of the job, Kyle followed through with professionalism and detail.

Last but no least, I would like to extend my gratitude to T.J. and the rest of the crew who really put their hearts in their work. They even washed the driveway of my neigbour so that I did not have to apologize for the inconvenience and mess caused during the work. Thanks you guys for your great workmanship.

I have no hesitation to recommend Kyle and his crew to anyone who wants beautiful stamped concrete on the property.

Job Price

What a lovely response! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure being of service to you and we look forward to doing it again if you ever have any other projects to tackle!

More about Meglacon

Meglacon Concrete is Canada's leading concrete finishing and construction team. Our crew leaders each have over 25 years of trade experience and are CLD certified. We guarantee you a team that gets the job done right - every time.

Meglacon's residential, commercial, & municipal divisions make your visions a reality. We specialize in decorative and stamped concrete, landscape design, and grounds maintenance.

Established by Kyle Muffty, Meglacon continues to innovate new products and create lasting solutions above industry standard. Our hard workmanship, quality of work, and relationship with customers is second to none.

Learn more about why Meglacon is leading Canada's standards - schedule an on-site quote by contacting us today.