Meglacon

formerly CLD / Concrete Landscape Design
Concrete Contractors
1123 Farewell St Oshawa ON L1H6N8
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Meglacon

Paul M in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Concrete worked once completed very good, however the timing, lack of communication internally within leaves allot to be desired. Workers showed one morning to start job, but we sent them packing as we didn't know if grading and step would work, as it had not been communicated to us. After a 2nd site visit by Kyle (Owner) we got everything sorted out. We had this work done will away only to come home and see our old concrete step dumped and left on lawn, plus chunks of poured concrete left on grass. Reached out to Kyle about the sloppy clean-up he was there with 2 hrs and dealt with it. Perception is everything to us. Would have loved to give a 5 rating , but just cant based on what transpired.

Job Price
1 review Oshawa, ON

We had them do the front walkway. They had measured it out, although, once it was done apparently Kyle had shortened up the size of the job! Right up front was a large area that didn't take to the colour they put down. Absolutely an eye sore!! We were told that it would be fixed. It wasn't! They killed my lawn by leaving a tarp with a pile of concrete on it. The side of my house was discoloured so I had to repartch. My driveway is discoloured aswell. We were told that they'd be back to pressure wash. No! They got their money and never kept any promise. We had left many messages and never got a call back! I've talked to others around my area with similar complaints!

Job Price