Clear My Snow

Mississauga ON L4X2G1

Reviews for Clear My Snow

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

snow removal

Company claims to respond when snowfall reaches 5 cm. Today (Mar. 11, 2017) for the second time this year, they claim snowfall is less than 5cm. They must take their measurement out in Lake Ontario, because on my laneway there were 5+ cm of snow.

Earlier this year, they did such a rush job that I was left with 5 tons of ice to get rid of. At 82 years of age, I do not appreciate this level of service.

They have taken my $650+ and given me nothing in return.

Julia from Toronto
Julia from Toronto

Snow Removal

Have really appreciated the great service this winter. The crew always shows up within the window of time they say they will and do a great job. I particularly like the regular email messages that let me know that my property will be cleared shortly or that it has already been done. As a single working mom this kind of service gives me great peace of mind.

Janet in Mississauga
Janet in Mississauga

Snow Clearing Services

I am very appreciative of the great service I have been receiving so far this winter from ClearMySnow. It is my first time using a snow removal company in many years and so far so great! I had an unusual request yesterday which was to remove the heavy icy snow that had piled up over the past few weeks around a construction dumpster that had been in our driveway. We had it removed that morning and I called Sherry at ClearMySnow to see if it was possible to send a crew to clean it up at some point even though it was a clear day and crews weren't out working at the time. Within a couple of hours two very polite and friendly young gentlemen arrived and plowed and shoveled all of the snow that had been around the dumpster and cleaned up the driveway beautifully. They also noticed an icy patch at the end of the driveway so threw some salt on that as well to make it safe. I really appreciate the friendly and prompt service that I received today and that I have been receiving so far this winter. Thank you very much!

glen in Toronto
glen in Toronto

snow clearing

Don't return calls, emails with photos re:complaints. Incorrect equipment sent, never returned. Another time advised job down by certain time, but was 5 hours later. Twice got help of neighbors to shovel and salt myself - could wait any more. 14 hours after snow still now plowed!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Snow Removal, Poor Responsiveness

Clear My Snow based out of Mississauga, Ontario is hard to rate. The people in the office are very nice but you cannot get guarantees on when they will arrive to clear the snow. They told me this morning that I cannot get alerts because their system is down. So you are essentially left in the dark regarding when or if your driveway and walkway will be cleared. It's frustrating because I understand the constraints when bad weather occurs but I went with a snow removal company so that I could have the convenience of having it done for me. The downside is that you have no idea when they will show up and either I cannot get out of my garage or there are unsafe conditions for us leaving the house or anybody trying to visit.

Review has 1 previous version
codylawler in Etobicoke
codylawler in Etobicoke

Snow Clearing

I was very pleased with their service last year and will be hiring them again. The staff are always nice to deal with and the drivers are very efficient.

They clear the snow within a day and I always get an email when it's done. Occasionally, I have to call and ask for a followup visit and it's never a problem.

Would recommend.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Snow Clearing 2015/2016

I was very pleased with their professionalism and speedy service in clearing my driveway! The drivers are so very nice and efficient! The sales team are a delight to deal with!

Cindy in Mississauga
Cindy in Mississauga

Residential Snow Clearing

ClearMySnow provided excellent service, arriving promptly to clear snow as soon as there was any accumulation and returned later in the day to clear the snow drift created by the municipal snow plows.
If you need them to come back on the same day to clear the driveway again, all you need to do is to call them up.
I highly recommend this company's service.

Manager
Manager

Snow Clearing

I have been a customer for 3 years now. My wife and I rely on them in the winter because neither of us are able to shovel after a big storm.

They always clear the snow within the day and put down salt on our walkway. For the price they offer, we think the service is well worth it. Customer service has largely been pleasant as well.

I definitely recommend.

Gouri from Mississauga
Gouri from Mississauga

Clearning snow from driveway

Clear my snow rates 0 on my scale.
0 for bad customer service - especially a lady called Sierra!
0 for no follow up
0 for a bad job in clearing my driveway
0 for not responding to repeated alerts to fully clear my driveway even after they are told that it hasn't been done

They have fancy contracts to show professionalism. But they are anything but professional.
I called them this morning for the 4th time since the snowfall began this season, letting them know that it is the 4th time I have had to call them about my driveway not being cleared & the only response they had was this "you can continue threatening us".

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Mississauga?