StoneMason Marble & Granite

Tile & Stone Contractors
2609 Fenton Road, Suite 208 Ottawa ON K1T 3T8
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Gloucester  >  StoneMason Marble & Granite

Reviews for StoneMason Marble & Granite

Cindy in Gloucester
Cindy in Gloucester

New Countertop at house

Andreas and his team were referred to me as we were renovating a kitchen at an income property. Told them what I was looking for and they went above and beyond to accommodate my needs at an excellent price point. There installation was done on time and perfectly. I would recommend them. Thanks Andreas!

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad we were able to provide everything you were looking for. We would be happy to work with you again on future projects.

Julie in Gloucester
Julie in Gloucester

Kitchen Quartz Countertop

Very happy with the services provided by Andrea and his team. I came across Stone Mason only through a google search and reached out to them to see if they had samples available which they did. When we met with Andrea he was very informative and recommended various products for our budget. His prices were honest and reasonable and he delivered our kitchen countertops on time. We love the finished product! Andrew also went above and beyond to provide us with a scrap 'sample' piece of the countertop so we could use it to pick backsplash. Andrea was easy to deal with and communicate with and will we definitely return for any future services we need! Highly recommended!

Thanks Andrea,

Matt & Julie

Thanks Matt & Julie. I'm happy your Google search led you to us and that we were able to provide what you were looking for. Looking forward to working with you on future projects.

Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Quartz counter top and under mount sink

I was referred to Stonemason Marble for our bathroom renovation. Andrea and his team were professional and provided a quality product. Not only would I recommend them but will use them again for future projects.

Always great to hear positive feedback from clients and that we were able to get your renovation project completed on time and on budget.

Gary in Ottawa
Gary in Ottawa

Quartz Counter Tops

I would like to thank Andrea and the crew at StoneMason Marble and Granite for the great job they did on our Quartz Kitchen counters.
Great job, great price. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks Gary, I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your kitchen!!

Noga in Ottawa
Noga in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Kitchen and fireplace renovations

I like to thank Andrea for helping transform my old looking kitchen and fireplace into modern and beautiful.
I had Andrea install quartz counter top in my new kitchen as well as a unique marble table top

We used the same marble to transform my fireplace. Andrea had infinite patience and was always professional and friendly. He is also extremely fair with his price.

Thank you!
Highly recommend.

Thank you for the recommendation Noga and for choosing StoneMason Marble & Granite to revitalize your kitchen space.

Jessie  in Ottawa
Jessie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Island: I'm not exaggerating, everything was perfect!!!

I'd like to share my experience working with StoneMason Marble & Granite because I truly believe they are the best in the trade!

I wanted to change and redesign the countertop of my kitchen island and the team at StoneMason made the experience effortless and enjoyable.

From the first consultation, I knew I didn't want to compare with any other company because I was so impressed with their customer service that truly left me wanting to work with them! I was right to feel confident and trusting because their service and workmanship afterwards was top of the line.

Prices and quality were great and not to mention how professional (and clean!) the installation process was. The owner and his team have refined a business model that truly has the customer's best interest prioritized. This is a company that truly cares about their customer's satisfaction and will go out of their way to ensure that the company's high quality standards are always met.

I look forward to working with them again on other projects and definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your business Jessie and thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear you're satisfied with the end result. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients and we are glad that we could make the process a little easier for you.

Ralph
Ralph
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

2 Kitchens in the Glebe

Stone Mason has delivered granite and quartz to 2 kitckens for us (our own and our tenants). His product selection is excellent as are his prices. He delivers and installs on time and efficiently. He is very careful with his installs and ensures that we are satisfied with all aspects of the product and service. What else can you ask for !!

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your business and had a good time working on both projects.

Kitchen renovation

Meticulous, beautiful work. Andrea helped transform our kitchen. Stunning granite counters, elegant , finished and installed with perfection - in minimal time and at an extremely reasonable cost. We would highly recommend Andrea for any project, big or small. A consummate professional who delivers the highest quality product and workmanship.

Thank you very much. I enjoyed working on this project.

Adele & Sean in Ottawa
Adele & Sean in Ottawa

Basement Renovation

We are very satisfied with the work StoneMason did for us. They were able to provide and install the exact style of quartz we were searching for in a very professional, skilled and timely manner. They were a pleasure to work with and we would contact them again without hesitation for any future projects.

Thanks Adele and Sean. It was a pleasure to work with great customers such as yourself. Enjoy your new quartz tops!

Effie in Toronto
Effie in Toronto

Granite

Andrea offered a fantastic service. He offers a good eye and attention to detail. Instillation was seamless and quick. I would recommend and hire him again. Thanks for the great work!

Thanks Effie & Geoff! I hope you enjoy your new kitchen over the holidays.

More about StoneMason Marble & Granite

A trusted company with 20+ years in the stone trade, specializing in the preparation & installation of many types of stone surfaces. We provide quality work and strive for exceptional customer service to ensure that your home renovation project is stress-free, enjoyable and easy. www. stonemasonottawa. ca