Stone Mason Marble & Granite

Kim And Mike in Ottawa
Kim And Mike in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Reno

A big thank you to Stone Mason and staff for excellent service and high quality materials. Stone Mason was highly recommended to us and we are so pleased with our new quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops. Andreas was always professional and completed the job quickly. Andreas guided us through the process of replacing our countertops and provided tips and advice from his vast experience in the field. We are so pleased with our experience with Stone Mason and would highly recommend them.

Pleasure is all mine! Thanks for the positive feedback. Always willing to help out where and when I can.

Christine in Ottawa
Christine in Ottawa

Great work!

Great work and after care service done by Stone Mason! I would use them again, and I would recommend them for your renovation project. Thank you for the great work Stone Mason.

You are very welcome any time!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Definitely choose this company for your counter tops!

I received this recommendation from a contractor. I called Andreas and he came over, measured and told me to visit his office to choose the material I wanted. I chose - with help and NO coercion, the quartz I wanted. Andreas gave me the quote and told me when he would install. There was no additional wait time, his staff was very professional. I was extremely happy with the result. BTW I chose TCE Stone - visited the Laval location and chose the slab.
I definitely recommend Stone Mason Marble & Granite.

Thank you to this Private User for their 10/10 HomeStars review. To be referred by a fellow contractor and then to have a customer acknowledge that they're 100% satisfied with the job is what it's all about. Many thanks again!

Margaret T. in Gloucester
Margaret T. in Gloucester

Margaret T.

Andreas was highly recommended by a friend who had her own kitchen done and a year later her mother’s kichen. So glad I took her advice ... I love my new peninsula quartz countertop and the whole experience was quick and easy. Thank you Nadia, Sam and Andreas!

Thank you for the review. We take pride in the fact that referrals produce such wonderful clients. We value all of our clients and we are always happy to welcome repeat customers walk through our doors for any future projects.

Rob Hosselet in Gloucester
Rob Hosselet in Gloucester

Kitchen quartz counter top

I was recommended to Andreas by my brother in law, a painting contractor in Ottawa, because of past projects that they worked on together. Andreas executed our quartz kitchen counter project relatively flawlessly. There might have been a miscommunication about installation of a new under counter sink (which they showed up with and happy they did), but that may be my memory forgetting more than anything.
The countertop fits perfectly onto the older cabinets, and is quite beautiful. Installation was quick and professional.

Thank you Rob. Happy to hear you were pleased with the project overall.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovations

Called Andrea to get a quote for my kitchen counters. Guys showed up on time the day of the installation did a great job and left the place clean after they were done . Great service and very friendly

Thanks! Cleanliness on the job site is one of our priorities. Looking forward on working on future projects with you.

Robert Long from Gloucester
Robert Long from Gloucester
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing Quartz Countertops and Stainless Farm Sink Install

During errands, we drive by StoneMason Marble & Granite regularly and decided to drop in one day. We met Andrea and were very impressed by his professional and friendly manner. We arranged for him to come to give a quote for a quartz countertop and island with breakfast counter. We were very surprised and pleased with the result. Andrea came in at a price point far lower than another company we had quote for us and his product was far superior.

The quote included a beautiful Canadian handmade, high end stainless double farm sink that is nice and deep. Again, amazing job, awesome installation and responsive service.

I would highly recommend Andrea and his team to anyone looking for work to be done in this area and would not hesitate to choose StoneMason again when the need arises. Andrea - you and your StoneMason team are the only ones for us to do this type of work!

Thank you!!!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm lucky to have worked with such friendly clients. I hope you enjoy creating many meals in your new kitchen as much as I enjoyed sampling the wonderful food.

Cindy in Gloucester
Cindy in Gloucester

New Countertop at house

Andreas and his team were referred to me as we were renovating a kitchen at an income property. Told them what I was looking for and they went above and beyond to accommodate my needs at an excellent price point. There installation was done on time and perfectly. I would recommend them. Thanks Andreas!

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad we were able to provide everything you were looking for. We would be happy to work with you again on future projects.

Julie in Gloucester
Julie in Gloucester

Kitchen Quartz Countertop

Very happy with the services provided by Andrea and his team. I came across Stone Mason only through a google search and reached out to them to see if they had samples available which they did. When we met with Andrea he was very informative and recommended various products for our budget. His prices were honest and reasonable and he delivered our kitchen countertops on time. We love the finished product! Andrew also went above and beyond to provide us with a scrap 'sample' piece of the countertop so we could use it to pick backsplash. Andrea was easy to deal with and communicate with and will we definitely return for any future services we need! Highly recommended!

Thanks Andrea,

Matt & Julie

Thanks Matt & Julie. I'm happy your Google search led you to us and that we were able to provide what you were looking for. Looking forward to working with you on future projects.

Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Quartz counter top and under mount sink

I was referred to Stonemason Marble for our bathroom renovation. Andrea and his team were professional and provided a quality product. Not only would I recommend them but will use them again for future projects.

Always great to hear positive feedback from clients and that we were able to get your renovation project completed on time and on budget.

More about Stone Mason Marble & Granite

A trusted company with 20+ years in the stone trade, specializing in the preparation & installation of many types of stone surfaces. We provide quality work and strive for exceptional customer service to ensure that your home renovation project is stress-free, enjoyable and easy. www. stonemasonottawa. ca
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Gloucester?