StoneMason Marble & Granite

StoneMason Marble & Granite

Reviews for StoneMason Marble & Granite

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovations

Called Andrea to get a quote for my kitchen counters. Guys showed up on time the day of the installation did a great job and left the place clean after they were done . Great service and very friendly

Robert Long from Gloucester
Robert Long from Gloucester
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing Quartz Countertops and Stainless Farm Sink Install

During errands, we drive by StoneMason Marble & Granite regularly and decided to drop in one day. We met Andrea and were very impressed by his professional and friendly manner. We arranged for him to come to give a quote for a quartz countertop and island with breakfast counter. We were very surprised and pleased with the result. Andrea came in at a price point far lower than another company we had quote for us and his product was far superior.

The quote included a beautiful Canadian handmade, high end stainless double farm sink that is nice and deep. Again, amazing job, awesome installation and responsive service.

I would highly recommend Andrea and his team to anyone looking for work to be done in this area and would not hesitate to choose StoneMason again when the need arises. Andrea - you and your StoneMason team are the only ones for us to do this type of work!

Thank you!!!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm lucky to have worked with such friendly clients. I hope you enjoy creating many meals in your new kitchen as much as I enjoyed sampling the wonderful food.

Cindy in Gloucester
Cindy in Gloucester

New Countertop at house

Andreas and his team were referred to me as we were renovating a kitchen at an income property. Told them what I was looking for and they went above and beyond to accommodate my needs at an excellent price point. There installation was done on time and perfectly. I would recommend them. Thanks Andreas!

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad we were able to provide everything you were looking for. We would be happy to work with you again on future projects.

Julie in Gloucester
Julie in Gloucester

Kitchen Quartz Countertop

Very happy with the services provided by Andrea and his team. I came across Stone Mason only through a google search and reached out to them to see if they had samples available which they did. When we met with Andrea he was very informative and recommended various products for our budget. His prices were honest and reasonable and he delivered our kitchen countertops on time. We love the finished product! Andrew also went above and beyond to provide us with a scrap 'sample' piece of the countertop so we could use it to pick backsplash. Andrea was easy to deal with and communicate with and will we definitely return for any future services we need! Highly recommended!

Thanks Andrea,

Matt & Julie

Thanks Matt & Julie. I'm happy your Google search led you to us and that we were able to provide what you were looking for. Looking forward to working with you on future projects.

Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
Don and Mary Anne in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Quartz counter top and under mount sink

I was referred to Stonemason Marble for our bathroom renovation. Andrea and his team were professional and provided a quality product. Not only would I recommend them but will use them again for future projects.

Always great to hear positive feedback from clients and that we were able to get your renovation project completed on time and on budget.

Gary in Ottawa
Gary in Ottawa

Quartz Counter Tops

I would like to thank Andrea and the crew at StoneMason Marble and Granite for the great job they did on our Quartz Kitchen counters.
Great job, great price. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks Gary, I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your kitchen!!

Noga in Ottawa
Noga in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Kitchen and fireplace renovations

I like to thank Andrea for helping transform my old looking kitchen and fireplace into modern and beautiful.
I had Andrea install quartz counter top in my new kitchen as well as a unique marble table top

We used the same marble to transform my fireplace. Andrea had infinite patience and was always professional and friendly. He is also extremely fair with his price.

Thank you!
Highly recommend.

Thank you for the recommendation Noga and for choosing StoneMason Marble & Granite to revitalize your kitchen space.

Jessie  in Ottawa
Jessie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Island: I'm not exaggerating, everything was perfect!!!

I'd like to share my experience working with StoneMason Marble & Granite because I truly believe they are the best in the trade!

I wanted to change and redesign the countertop of my kitchen island and the team at StoneMason made the experience effortless and enjoyable.

From the first consultation, I knew I didn't want to compare with any other company because I was so impressed with their customer service that truly left me wanting to work with them! I was right to feel confident and trusting because their service and workmanship afterwards was top of the line.

Prices and quality were great and not to mention how professional (and clean!) the installation process was. The owner and his team have refined a business model that truly has the customer's best interest prioritized. This is a company that truly cares about their customer's satisfaction and will go out of their way to ensure that the company's high quality standards are always met.

I look forward to working with them again on other projects and definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your business Jessie and thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear you're satisfied with the end result. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients and we are glad that we could make the process a little easier for you.

Ralph
Ralph
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

2 Kitchens in the Glebe

Stone Mason has delivered granite and quartz to 2 kitckens for us (our own and our tenants). His product selection is excellent as are his prices. He delivers and installs on time and efficiently. He is very careful with his installs and ensures that we are satisfied with all aspects of the product and service. What else can you ask for !!

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate your business and had a good time working on both projects.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

Meticulous, beautiful work. Andrea helped transform our kitchen. Stunning granite counters, elegant , finished and installed with perfection - in minimal time and at an extremely reasonable cost. We would highly recommend Andrea for any project, big or small. A consummate professional who delivers the highest quality product and workmanship.

Thank you very much. I enjoyed working on this project.

More about StoneMason Marble & Granite

A trusted company with 20+ years in the stone trade, specializing in the preparation & installation of many types of stone surfaces. We provide quality work and strive for exceptional customer service to ensure that your home renovation project is stress-free, enjoyable and easy. www. stonemasonottawa. ca
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Gloucester?