Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Kitchen Reno

1 888 751 6124
Georgina
L4P 4G2

Beautiful finished product. Cabinet surface's smooth, all work done on schedule with care and courtesy. Roberta and her team I would highly recommend for your cabinetry. For a job well done, on time, on budget, call A Woman's Touch. Thanks for a job well done Roberta.
Myrna

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

Kitchen refacing

Roberta and her team did an outstanding job. My kitchen looks new. Communication, scheduling, cleanup were first rate. She provided great advice throughout the process from inception to paint choice. Highly recommened!

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Kitchen cabinet renovation

I highly recommend A Woman’s Touch. From beginning to end of my project to improve the appearance of my kitchen cabinets, these women were super organized. They were precise with their quote, prompt in their arrival, thorough in their preparation and execution, and detailed with their reinstallation. As their slogan advertises,why replace when A Woman’s Touch can do such an excellent paint job?

1 review Bond Head, ON

Kitchen reno

On time, on budget, and tidy. Our 28 year old custom cabinets are now as good as when new. We have no problem in recommending Roberta to anyone. Thanks again Roberta.

carol&paul in Georgina
carol&paul in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Kitchen cabinets

A woman's touch cabinet painting did a super job transforming our cabinets. Roberta & Cindy were great to work with. Arrived on agreed date & time & delivered the doors on said date. The finish is like a factory finish. We could not be happier. With new backsplash & counter kitchen looks amazing!
Carol & Paul

Ruby in Kanata
Ruby in Kanata

Kitchen Cabinet painting

What an amazing experience from start to finish! Roberta and her team were professional, punctual, reliable and did a great job with my kitchen. It looks better than what I had imagined! Her turnaround time was quick and I would highly recommend her company. Thank you for making this Reno such a positive experience!!!!!

Private User reviews Mount Albert, ON

kitchen renovation

Roberta and her team were very punctual, efficient and professional.There were no extra costs, once she gave me the estimate, that's what I paid.
I have recommended Roberta to my neighbours.

Brenda Caley
Brenda Caley

Kitchen Renovation

I can't say enough about A Woman's Touch Cabinet Painting! My kitchen has gone from sad, dull and dingy to bright, beautiful and cheerful. Roberta was a pleasure to work with as she is personable, professional and takes great pride in her work.
I wanted to surprise my husband who was away at the time and Roberta was able to rework her schedule to complete the work before his return. He thinks the kitchen looks " awesome ".
I am incredibly happy with the results!!! My adult children can't believe the difference.
Thank you so very much Roberta!
I would not hesitate to recommend A Woman's Touch to family, friends or anyone looking to revive and beautify their kitchen.
Again, many thanks Roberta.

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

Kitchen Cupboards Repainted

We are extremely happy with our " new" kitchen. Roberta was very professional and was great to deal with. We would not hesitate to recommend A Woman's Touch Painting to anyone who is looking to significantly improve the looks of their kitchen at a reasonable price. My wife is now happier...I am having a better life :)

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Kitchen Cabinet painting

These women were incredible! They rushed my order knowing I had a dead line and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! Would use them again in a heart beat!!! They were so easy to talk to, quick to respond with an outstanding quote that was a fifth of the cost of refacing cabinet doors! Very professional. Thank you Roberta!

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Newmarket?