A Woman's Touch Cabinet Painting

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Newmarket  >  A Woman's Touch Cabinet Painting

Reviews for A Woman's Touch Cabinet Painting

carol&paul in Georgina
carol&paul in Georgina
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Kitchen cabinets

A woman's touch cabinet painting did a super job transforming our cabinets. Roberta & Cindy were great to work with. Arrived on agreed date & time & delivered the doors on said date. The finish is like a factory finish. We could not be happier. With new backsplash & counter kitchen looks amazing!
Carol & Paul

Ruby in Kanata
Ruby in Kanata

Kitchen Cabinet painting

What an amazing experience from start to finish! Roberta and her team were professional, punctual, reliable and did a great job with my kitchen. It looks better than what I had imagined! Her turnaround time was quick and I would highly recommend her company. Thank you for making this Reno such a positive experience!!!!!

Private User reviews Mount Albert, ON

kitchen renovation

Roberta and her team were very punctual, efficient and professional.There were no extra costs, once she gave me the estimate, that's what I paid.
I have recommended Roberta to my neighbours.

Brenda Caley
Brenda Caley

Kitchen Renovation

I can't say enough about A Woman's Touch Cabinet Painting! My kitchen has gone from sad, dull and dingy to bright, beautiful and cheerful. Roberta was a pleasure to work with as she is personable, professional and takes great pride in her work.
I wanted to surprise my husband who was away at the time and Roberta was able to rework her schedule to complete the work before his return. He thinks the kitchen looks " awesome ".
I am incredibly happy with the results!!! My adult children can't believe the difference.
Thank you so very much Roberta!
I would not hesitate to recommend A Woman's Touch to family, friends or anyone looking to revive and beautify their kitchen.
Again, many thanks Roberta.

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

Kitchen Cupboards Repainted

We are extremely happy with our " new" kitchen. Roberta was very professional and was great to deal with. We would not hesitate to recommend A Woman's Touch Painting to anyone who is looking to significantly improve the looks of their kitchen at a reasonable price. My wife is now happier...I am having a better life :)

Private User reviews Georgina, ON

Kitchen Cabinet painting

These women were incredible! They rushed my order knowing I had a dead line and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! Would use them again in a heart beat!!! They were so easy to talk to, quick to respond with an outstanding quote that was a fifth of the cost of refacing cabinet doors! Very professional. Thank you Roberta!

CaptCrunch  in Uxbridge
CaptCrunch in Uxbridge
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Kitchen cabinet painting

Roberta and her assistant did a excellent job painting our old honey oak kitchen cabinets and doors. They spray painted the cabinet boxes in just one day, and the newly painted cloud white doors were delivered and installed 8 days later. They even mounted our new door pulls for us. We didn't need to empty any of the cabinets (only the drawers), allowing us to cook all our meals, etc. in the kitchen. Our kitchen is now bright and modern.

We highly recommend Roberta and her company.

Gene and Donna (Uxbridge ON)

D Will in Georgina
D Will in Georgina
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

A Woman's Touch Cabinet Painting
1 888 751 6124
Georgina
L4P 4G2

We are extremely happy with the results of our cabinet painting. Roberta did a high quality job and paid attention to small details. She did exactly what she said she would do for the quoted price and was very flexible on timing. There were no surprises. She's easygoing, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her services!

Michelle in Etobicoke
Michelle in Etobicoke

Beautiful and Professional Job on my Kitchen Cabinets

This review is long overdue but Roberta did such a fantastic job, I had to write about it. I renovated practically everything in my condo, and as often happens, many things went wrong! One of the only things that went right was my kitchen cabinets. Roberta was so patient with me while I picked the "right" white that wouldn't look yellow or blue in different lighting (after many reviews online I tried Chalk white!). Roberta worked around my other contractors with no complaints and the results are fabulous. I originally wanted to replace the whole kitchen, but now, I'm comfortable with just changing the counter and the backsplash. The cupboards look fantastic. Thanks Roberta!

nardirob in Keswick
nardirob in Keswick

Kitchen Cabinets Painting

Roberta is reliable, honest, punctual, hard-working and patient. She delivered what she promised, and came back if she needed to do a touch up. She returns your calls and email promptly.