Reliance Home Comfort Calgary

Reliance Home Comfort Calgary

best of 2019 winner 2 timesbest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort Calgary

Customer Service Call Centre Very Rude

It's the dead of winter, I just bought a new house and the furnace doesn't work, my house is freezing cold, I called customer service for help, I was transferred to 3 different people, the third woman that I tried to speak with so incredibly rude and was not helpful at all! I would never recommend anyone to this company!

I am very sorry to hear about this experience. If you require further assistance please feel free to email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

BP in Calgary
BP in Calgary

Furnace Repair

Had my furnace repaired 4 months ago (Sept 2018). With repeat service fees and replacement part paid just over 1000. 4 months later the furnace has stopped working again. Placed a call to have someone look into it and was told there will be another service fee and I should have purchased the protections plan.

4 months seems like a short time frame to not honour repair work/replacement parts.

Hello, I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I can certainly look into this further for you if you require assistance. Please email me with your address/account information. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

Jeff in Calgary
Jeff in Calgary

Hot water on demand

Removed 2 hot water tanks and installed hot water on demand system. Professional clean and neat installation. So much more room now to move around in the utilities closet. Will be calling soon to retire the old furnace!

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Jeff! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Dean G in Sylvan Lake
Dean G in Sylvan Lake
1 review Sylvan Lake, AB

Air Conditioner

Thanks Matt H for the help in sizing the right air conditioner for us. We have truly enjoyed it this summer. Matt was knowledgeable and friendly. The installation was quick and well done. Thanks Reliance!!

Dean

Thank you for the kind review Dean! ~Jessica

News tank installation

Matt gave us quote that was very acceptable for a new water heater and the service crew was at our residence within a couple of days
And work was accomplished within 3 hours

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Roscoe in St. Albert
Roscoe in St. Albert
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Furnace Repair

Great exprience, knowledgeable people and great customer service ! My furnace stopped working right when the cold weather spell hit and reliance was there with same day service. Definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking!

Thank you for the kind review Roscoe! ~Jessica

Great Service

Daniel was great in explaining to us our options on our furnace. We got our A/C with Reliance as well. All the time we dealt with Reliance it was a very good experience. The prices are reasonable as well.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate the great feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Michelle from Calgary
Michelle from Calgary

On protection plan - Worst service ever

I have the protection plan and have always referred my friends & coworkers to your company. But my view of your company is changing. I have to say that your service is very bad. I have called to have a plumber attend issues only to have consistently no shows of your workers. This has happened 4 times. I needed a hotwater tank and because of no shows Reliance lost the sale and install. Reliance sets times for the plumber to show up ie) between 7-11 or 1-4 and no one shows up. Reliance does not seem to care in regards to their quality of service. All they seem to care about is the monthly payment that they obtain from homeowners without providing the promised service.

Hi Michelle, I am very sorry to hear about the no show appointments. If you require any further assistance please email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

Rob
Rob

BEWARE

My experience with Reliance started fairly well. I purchased an air conditioner and despite the pushy sales job, the price was the best in the market. Since that point nothing has gone right. The install was done incorrectly so it didn’t pass the city inspection. I email the salesman and of course he didn’t reply cause the sale is done. I then called Reliance to fix this simple issue and they agreed to send someone out. First person didn’t show and left me a VM telling me to rebook 5 hours after the booking. The second guy showed up but said he didn’t have time (thanks for coming!), the third guy said the same thing, the 4th guy looked at it and said you need an electrician and left. With every single one of these I had to call and make the appointment even though I was told every single time that they would call. Despite everyone being very friendly and personable, this issue still isn’t fixed despite 4 appointments and numerous call centre promises. Here’s to hoping the 5th time is a charm with Reliance.

As icing on this brual cake, they signed me up for heating protection plan despite me telling them 3 times not to. Now I have to call again and get them to stop charging me.

Despite a good price, this hassle has not been worth it. HUGE CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY

Hi Rob,

We have already been in touch and are addressing these concerns. ~ Penny

shaw12 in Calgary
shaw12 in Calgary

Service

Daniel is a great Advisor. We had an emergency situation with our hot water tank and we wanted to order a tankless product, which would not arrive for another week. Daniel was very accommodating and let us borrow his extra hot water tank for the week so we could have hot water. He was also very responsive to our questions, great at addressing our concerns and did a good job at explaining the products.

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience! We appreciate the great feedback! ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort Calgary

Reliance Home Comfort has been delivering high quality home comfort products and services for over 40 years. Specializing in furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters, we provide our customers with peace of mind and are with you every step of the way. When you choose Reliance, you’re choosing one of the largest HVAC providers in Canada, with over 1.2 million customers and growing. You can expect your call to be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Air Purifiers, Boilers, Humidifiers, Ductless Air Conditioners