Reliance Home Comfort Calgary

tonia.carter in Calgary
tonia.carter in Calgary
1 review Strathmore, AB

Air Conditioning

So im super happy. Dino and Captain Jack were really nice, made sure I knew what was going on through the process helpful and efficient. Cleaned up after themselves and took off their shoes. I'm very pleased thank you.

Arnold in Calgary
Arnold in Calgary

Furnace Maintenance

Farid, my Service Rep came to check my Furnace to maintain it and he looked at the furnace and told me everything was good.He also explained a few details about it so i would understand it better.I was happy with the Service knowing my furnace was in good condition and working proper.

Thank you for this fabulous review Arnold. We appreciate your support - Gemma

Stacey in Calgary
Stacey in Calgary

Go elsewhere for AC

BEWARE!!!! I was told I was doing a rent to own contract for my AC unit. I was going to pay cash and they convinced me to pay monthly since it was going to be the same amount of money and I would get free yearly maintenance checkups on he furnace and AC unit. Expecting my 5 years to be up, I called today to find out I am only renting the unit and have 2 MORE YEARS to pay. I've paid $5000 so far and have NO ownership! Are you kidding me??? What a joke. Don't believe the salesperson. Be extra cautious. This is costing me WAY more than I was told. Buy somewhere else.

Please call us at 1-866-735-4262 if you still require assistance.

Jenny S. in Calgary
Jenny S. in Calgary

Humidifier

Hapton came to find out why our humidifier wasn't working. He saw right away the wiring had not been connected properly. He fixed and was done in half hour. He was very polite and professional . awesome job. Thanks so much

Thank you so much for your kind words,Jenny. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. - Gemma

False information from sales rep

In Aug 2015 I contacted Reliance for a furnace replacement. They had a promotion to receive a free A/C if installation paid for. I was led to believe this was a purchase of the equipment. Come to find out now it is a rental agreement for $12000, double agreed upon cost. I will be have all their equipment removed at the end of the agreement and will never recommend them or their services to anyone. EVER!

I am sorry to hear this. If you require any assistance please feel free to email me at gwillson@reliancecomfort.com - Gemma

Fieroman in Delburne
Fieroman in Delburne
0 reviews Delburne, AB

Tankless water and Furnace install

I have never in my 66 years have or received such superior service. This company is commited to their name and their customers. We had a complicated install with a broken 20 year old water tank and 54 year old furnaces. We made a decision to rent the equipment and were comfortable signing an agreement to do so. There was the removal of said equipment and a reconfiguring of the area which included sheet metal work. The employees were very professional and with 3 dogs in the house, handled every in the very best way. All of this took 2 days quick and knowledgeable. All this..and 2 hour drives for them to get to our location. This is an amazing company with amazing employees. Bless them all for everything they have done for us and the integrity they have disllayed through the process! The men working on this were from Edmonton, Calgary employees also came out and were going to install until we changed our approach.. Sales staff came to access the situation from Red Deer.

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Lisa Wright in Milk River
Lisa Wright in Milk River
1 review Milk River, AB

Tankless water Heater and Water softener

Thank you Amy for being an absolute angel in helping us.
The service is second to none, great workmanship who take pride in what they know best.
The rental system is the way to go, no call out fees no paying for parts, everything is covered.
Great peace of mind.
Thanks again *****

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Lisa! ~Haley

Darren in Calgary
Darren in Calgary

Rented central air and furnace

Gaurav was excellent sales agent. Explained all options to meet our needs for heating and cooling. We decided to go the rental option and the way Gaurav explained it, it definitely was he right choice

Thank you for the great review Darren! ~Jessica

Syb in Calgary
Syb in Calgary
1 review , ON

Air conditioning unit

We booked an appointment with Reliance to check out our air conditioner. The service guy ended up telling me the freon was too low and we had a gas leak. He suggested buying a new unit. My husband was skeptical and called another company. They checked it and found nothing wrong. So the service guy was not honest with me. Not happy and would not recommend Reliance again!! This guy was just trying to upsell us to buy a new unit!

Very sorry to hear about this experience. If you require further assistance please feel free to email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

air conditioner issue

Josh was great. If I have any further issues I will request him. Others in the past were not as knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him. He went through everything before he left

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort Calgary

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are so well known for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers.

Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:

* Hand sanitizers
* Disinfectant wipes
* Masks
* Single-use gloves
* Boot covers

We know that this is a difficult time for all and we want you to know that we will be there for you and are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and your family comfortable and safe.

Reliance Home Comfort has been delivering high quality home comfort products and services for over 40 years. Specializing in furnaces, air conditioners and water heaters, we provide our customers with peace of mind and are with you every step of the way. When you choose Reliance, you’re choosing one of the largest HVAC providers in Canada, with over 1.2 million customers and growing. You can expect your call to be answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Air Purifiers, Boilers, Humidifiers, Ductless Air Conditioners