Artland Custom Work Inc. - No Longer in Business

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
132 Jardin Drive , unit # 3 & 4 Concord ON L4K1X9
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Concord  >  Artland Custom Work Inc. - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Artland Custom Work Inc. - No Longer in Business

Christopher from Mississauga

I have to say Tony and his team are phenomenal. They put in 110% when it came to design. One major thing is how much they cared about making sure I was happy. They did a great job suggesting a direction to go on and I barley had to tweak the main design and layout at all. It was practically perfect the first shot. They worked with my schedule as much as possible and any issues were address with no stress and no delay. I recomend anyone who wants quality to use them.

Samia S from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

We moved into our new home and felt that it was missing something, to make it feel like home. We contacted Tony at Artland Custom Work and he was so helpful and listened carefully to what our needs were and what we hoped to accomplish. The team did a beautiful job of adding crown moulding and a light valence to enhance the kitchen. They built a beautiful kitchen desk with hutch that matches the kitchen perfectly and designed and installed a one of kind built-in entertainment unit. Tony did all this while staying in touch with us constantly and even invited us to the manufacturing facility to see the work in progress. The installation was impeccable and outcome marvellous and more importantly it was on time and on budget. We are so happy to have worked with Artland Custom Work and are looking forward to working with them again on other projects.

Elena from Vaughan

Good work, good quality! I love my kitchen counter tops (they really make my kitchen fancy)! The basement bar - I absolutely love it too! The bookcase and the vanity - all as I wanted if not better. Everything on time, good attitude and they really hear you! I recommend this company for your next project!

More about Artland Custom Work Inc. - No Longer in Business

• A wide variety of MDF door styles and finishes. • Custom Kitchen & Bath. • Custom Built-in . • Wall Units . • CNC Service. • Architectural Shapes. PROFESSIONAL QUALITY AT COMPETITIVE PRICES !