Marble Town Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
4350 Steeles Avenue West Vaughan ON L4L 4Y3

Reviews for Marble Town Inc.

Farnazm in Richmond Hill
Farnazm in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen countertop

They Are very on time , i really Happy with them
very clean And they did very good job in my kitchen and vanity top

Maryam in Toronto
Maryam in Toronto

Kitchen make over

Thank you so much love my new kitchen and cabinets . They recomend royal kitchen for our new cabinet installation and they did our new quartz countertop with full backsplash
Thanks ardy

Kitchen counter installation

Highly recommended. We're very satisfied with the quality of installation and their large product variety made it easy to find the right color/design for our kitchen. I found their prices competitive as well.

shawill in Vaughan
shawill in Vaughan

Granite Nightmare/drywall on fire

I had my granite installed by Marble Town. They sent two guys one name Pat that was very rude that my son had to warn him to be respectful or else he had to leave my home.. From they got there we noticed that all the measurements were off. There was glue all over at the seams which was discussed prior at the shop and Ardy advised us that it would be buffed out but obviously wasn't. I since found out hat it's the glue that is used to glue the edge onto the counter that was not wiped off allowing it to dry so it looks like drip marks all over. There is cuts at the seam and the two piece does not even match up one piece is longer than the other. I have a slide in stove and because the measurements were off they had to cut into my drywall on one side to make the other side fit. On the other side of the stove they didn't cut into the drywall so that piece was longer/sticks out more than the other. They then called me in to see the finish job and when myself and my son saw it we were stunned, deficiencies/patches everywhere. My stove was sticking out into the kitchen because one side of the granite was bigger than the other and instead of grinding it off they used a torch and set my drywall on fire when that did not work they ripped it off the wall. They spent 5 plus hours in my small kitchen, grinding and god knows what. I covered all my cabinets with plastic they tore them off and my kitchen, ajoining living room and part of my living room was covered in dirt and dust. I covered my stove with cardboard they took that off and used the surface as their work zone and scratched it. They took the hardware for the drains and 4 pieces of my granite back to their shop. Mohamed came out and thought that they did a great job and ordered them to ripped off the piece of granite that was installed improperly and took it back to the shop. I have sent several emails to see if they could provide me with a solution as to how they plan and making things right and asked Ardy if he could come out to inspect the property and let me know how they plan on fixing it and the only response I get is that they want to be paid the balance first. They have no concept of professionalism or business etiquette, they are rude and have no customer service. I wished I had checked this site before I decided to go with them. I am now looking into bringing this to the Media, BBB and will be looking into legal action against them because they do not care about anyone or how they inconvenience their customers. It's been 15 days now and they couldn't care less. Attach is one picture of where they set my drywall on fire and broke the piece off the wall/cabinet that was too long.

Asim
Asim

Kitchen countertop install

Professional people - good quality product and installation. Large variety of products to choose from. They answered all questions and concerns

ali.s
ali.s

New Construction

The work was done professionally and they were willing to work within my tight deadlines. I will def work with them again for my next projects as their prices are great for the quality of their products.

Salma.ali08 in Woodbridge
Salma.ali08 in Woodbridge

Quartz nightmare

At first we loved the countertop in our new finished basement kitchen. Despite the delivery man damaging our walls, we thought we would look past that since we finally recieved our countertop.
This was in Oct. And now in Jan we discovered a crack that started off small at were the seams are joined. We contacted Marbletown immediately. They said they would contact the supplier and the supplier came to inspect.
After the inspection the supplier clearly stated that there was a chip on the material already which resulted in growing crack. He said it could've been during the delivery or installation. Because where the two seams are joined and where the crack is very thin. The chipping continues along the side of where the two seams meet.
Now I receive an email from Marbletown indicating that they are not responsible and if we want that they will said someone to repair crack for a fee.
How ridiculous!!? The countertop was installed poorly and now we are to blame. Not to mention Ardy states that we should've called if there was a chip in the seamed when installed. How the heck am I to know that a little chip were the seam is would have such an outcome.
They have not called me back or answered their phones when attempted to speak to someone.
This is by far the worst customer service I've received and I would not recommend anyone doing business with them.
BEWARE!!!!!!
I wish I read some reviews because it seems someone else had a similar problem.
And to think I went on a recommendation! Regret it regret it!