D'Arcy Piano Tunning

Ann Carpenter in Bolton
Ann Carpenter in Bolton
4 reviews BOLTON, ON

Piano Tunning

I hired this young Gentle man Mason D'Arcy to tune my piano on a recommendation from a friend. Mason is a recent graduate in piano tuning and i gave him an opportunity. My previous tuning was done by an older man that did not include me. Mason not only tuned the piano but spent the time with me explaining to me things about my piano. He showed me where to see the year, how to polish the metal and keys. He spent quality time doing the job. I will definitely have him back and highly recommend him and his service. He is pleasant, new to the industry and did a great job.